General Discussion

Is the value of your upgrade the same in different models of he vehicle?

jvandenbroek21jvandenbroek21 Member Posts: 9
I noticed the price goes up for your upgrade (i.e. Stock vs. GT level 9 cost roughly 500 gold more, I don't quite remember), but is the level 9 for the GT more powerful? 
Merely, curiosity and trying to figure out a ball park estimate one how big of a jump each model will give you.

Best Answers

• GsearchGsearch admin Posts: 2,434 admin
    Accepted Answer
    You designed it this way to TORTURE ME! So I would grind away my life trying to get the car a bit better so I can beat the times of the people in this forum who I added on friend code!  Like Mike B, and Jason L  and David H who haunt my leader board with hundredths of a second better times. GRRRRR!

Answers

• jvandenbroek21jvandenbroek21 Member Posts: 9
    Thanks Tim! That helps me out a lot.
  • dhilldhill Member Posts: 18
    Gsearch said:
    You designed it this way to TORTURE ME! So I would grind away my life trying to get the car a bit better so I can beat the times of the people in this forum who I added on friend code!  Like Mike B, and Jason L  and David H who haunt my leader board with hundredths of a second better times. GRRRRR!
    There are some fast  runs in some those i maybe losing hair trying to catch a few these guys lol
  • GsearchGsearch admin Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,434 admin
    What ever, David, most tracks, it's you I am trying to beat.
  • dhilldhill Member Posts: 18
    Gsearch said:
    What ever, David, most tracks, it's you I am trying to beat.
    Lol you was one the first guys i added i chased your ghost for some time!
  • ReverendRavReverendRav Member Posts: 1
    So is the sx2 faster than the sx1?
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim admin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 614 admin
    No, all SX have upgrades that go up to 12 and max out at the same performance. The only difference at that point (as it says when you initiate the import) is the colour!
  • FramerjayFramerjay Member Posts: 24
    So this explains why I can't beat my sx3 with my sx6...couldn't figure that one out
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt admin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    edited January 2017
    What you really need are go faster stripes, then even if the stats are the same you are bound to go a little bit quicker!