Skip to content

This is me in the chevy finals

Nothing better than having the best 4x4 cars in game in a match taht isnt dirt road, not even a cent spend in game and i opened the 199 pack for chevy and a 500 gold american pack but isntead i got minis :) and and D class ford ...

Comments

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not much better. Trying for a top 80 finish. 
  • nipan_TopDrivesnipan_TopDrives Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    is there asphalt track in final @MarkOrigins ?
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nipan_TopDrives , stop spamming everywhere !!
    wasn't getting reply from anyone... so i was just asking..
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now I’m hovering in the top 10, but that’s as far high I’ll be able to go. In fact, if I’m able to finish in the top 30 I’ll be very happy. 
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    Somebody found "Dirt Tracks" or this in the track line up?
    At the Moment I only found normal asphalt
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody found "Dirt Tracks" or this in the track line up?
    At the Moment I only found normal asphalt
    It's only asphalt! That is all i have seen.
    ok :(
    Why to hell, then we won Chevy Offroaders in the Prelims?
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Track sets are same as prelims.
    I found fewer Testbowls... or is that just a wrong impression
  • xtreemxtreem Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    I got 382 people in my leaderboard.. wow this wont be easy with my blazers and caminos
  • ForFunForFun Posts: 70
    Track sets are same as prelims.
    Ok. What is prelims? Have missed that.
    only Tarmac
  • ForFunForFun Posts: 70
    Ok. Thanks. 
  • SkyfqllSkyfqll Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    Managing to just stay in top 80 with this hand
  • YBLimYBLim Posts: 114 ✭✭✭

I think I did quite ok with this hand and 0 b class
  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint Posts: 467 ✭✭✭

In 2nd 
  • Elias_HuberElias_Huber Posts: 203 ✭✭✭

My hand is barely strong enough for #4 in my group  :o
  • Marc4120Marc4120 Posts: 3
    I can’t even crack the top 80 with my hand. Shame because the prizes below 80 are useless
    edited November 2017
    I managed to squeeze by with only 51 races won, everyone else has 100 plus, took me forever to do my upgrades. Hopefully i can keep 5th place. 
    Bugatti said:
    I managed to squeeze by with only 51 races won, everyone else has 100 plus, took me forever to do my upgrades. Hopefully i can keep 5th place. 
    Nice you made a heck of a come back 
    Final 8 seconds! I barely scraped by!
    edited November 2017
    Bugatti said:
    Yeah, i messed up 2 chevy convertible upgrades and had to re upgrade 2 extra ones i had! Thank god i had those duplicates! Took forever for all the uprading, especially on the new z28 i managed to get. Thanks bro! Great job on your top finish as well!
  • YBLimYBLim Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    Yeah, i messed up 2 chevy convertible upgrades and had to re upgrade 2 extra ones i had! Thank god i had those duplicates! Took forever for all the uprading, especially on the new z28 i managed to get. Thanks bro! Great job on your top finish as well!
    whats the best upgrade for those convertible?
  • Elias_HuberElias_Huber Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    YBLim said:
    033 for slalom
    303 for tracks
    YBLim said:
    033 for slalom
    303 for tracks
    is 303 better than 323 or 033 better than 233 @Elias_Huber ???
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YBLim said:
    033 for slalom
    303 for tracks
    033 = 2.3/3.3/3.3
    303 = 3.3/2.3/3.3

This notation references the tenth (number after the decimal point). It’s assumed that you’re talking about the third stage of fusing. So for 033, the 3s reference 3.3 in weight and grip. The 0 in the first slot is because the engine is only fused up to the second stage (2.3), not into the 3rd. 

The standard upgrade paths result in either 330, 303, or 033, but sometimes people inquire about things like 213 (3.2/3.1/3.3) or 123 (3.1/3.2/3.3). These eccentric fuses aren’t as common because they require one more fuse than a standard upgrade path (3 more cars needed) and often don’t result in any significant difference as far as stats go.
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    I did the same with 1 of the convertibles but was lucky enough to get 2 z28s. Waiting 8 hours for an upgrade seems like forever. Thanks bro and congrats to you as well. I didn't race you during this event hoping that you would make top 5 and you did. 
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    I did the same with 1 of the convertibles but was lucky enough to get 2 z28s. Waiting 8 hours for an upgrade seems like forever. Thanks bro and congrats to you as well. I didn't race you during this event hoping that you would make top 5 and you did. 
    Thanks bro, I appreciate that! Definitely glad we both got it!
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YBLim said:
    033 for slalom
    303 for tracks
    033 = 2.3/3.3/3.3
    303 = 3.3/2.3/3.3

This notation references the tenth (number after the decimal point). It’s assumed that you’re talking about the third stage of fusing. So for 033, the 3s reference 3.3 in weight and grip. The 0 in the first slot is because the engine is only fused up to the second stage (2.3), not into the 3rd. 

The standard upgrade paths result in either 330, 303, or 033, but sometimes people inquire about things like 213 (3.2/3.1/3.3) or 123 (3.1/3.2/3.3). These eccentric fuses aren’t as common because they require one fuse more than a standard upgrade path (3 more cars needed) and often don’t result in a significant different as far as stats go.