Mercedes-Benz SLS Electric

I just got this car after spending some $$ on the 5xCF Bundle and I can't tell why it's considered an S class vehicle! I feel like its one of if not the worse S class vehicles! It's TS is terrible so I'm guessing I've gotta work on it's handling! What do you guys think

Comments

• Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,594 admin
    I think it gets fast in 0-60
  • LivinitupLivinitup Posts: 17

This is it at 1.3/1.3/1.3
  • seanrpsseanrps Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    honestly its not great, you should sell it to me
    seanrps said:

LOL.. on the cheap, because it's so bad.
    id pay like 7 bucks
    seanrps said:
    I would gladly for the $$ I put in to get it!
    Unless they make an electric event!
    That is like selling a scratch off ticket, already scratched, that won less than you paid...
    @Gsearch lmfao, it has an exact value and it won something atleast
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch please demote "legendary" cars like this one to epic tier in coming update. RQ23 legendary is not something ppl will upgrade, it gets beaten by so many epics like audis...
    43MK4 said:
    Hutch please demote "legendary" cars like this one to epic tier in coming update. RQ23 legendary is not something ppl will upgrade, it gets beaten by so many epics like audis...
    I totally agree with this unless there is a hidden advantage that vehicles like this would have. Please make them visible to player to help with difficult decisions! Things like mid-range acceleration
  • wheat0rwheat0r Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    Electric cars like Tesla should have a way faster 0-60 performance because electric motor would output max torque once launched. 
    But it’s strange that SLS Electric has a bad 0-60 result.
    wheat0r said:
    Electric cars like Tesla should have a way faster 0-60 performance because electric motor would output max torque once launched. 
    But it’s strange that SLS Electric has a bad 0-60 result.
    Ya that would make sense! Higher 0-60 lower top speed since It has base 740 peak power and 738 peak torgue! 
  • martytwymartytwy Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    I will bet a large sum of money that this car gets demoted to Epic and then it will be easier to upgrade and may be useful for something
  • RawelRawel Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but it may become 4wd after an update, since it actually is
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow top speed is really low !! Have the same merc (SLS) with same stats but 200 top speed ... changes everything , RQ24 tho
  • MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    Wow top speed is really low !! Have the same merc (SLS) with same stats but 200 top speed ... changes everything , RQ24 tho
    I dont understand, most cars have their top speed limited, but a lot also have their theoretical top speed.... but why ....
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know most of German cars have a that kind of top speed limit (155mph) but in France we dont have a limit for our cars (maybe cause none of them can go to 155 ahaha ... and Bugatti isnt French anymore , more German like Mini...)
  • MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    I know most of German cars have a that kind of top speed limit (155mph) but in France we dont have a limit for our cars (maybe cause none of them can go to 155 ahaha ... and Bugatti isnt French anymore , more German like Mini...)
    it's just ridiculous to see that a diesel 5 series and an M5 have the same top speed, when other cars have their theoretical top speeds on
    Rawel said:
    but it may become 4wd after an update, since it actually is
    Ya that would give this car a little more advantage and make it worth a low S class.