what about mitsubishi event?

krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
Can we have mitsubishi event?
I want that FQ 400!!Top price for 5!
LETS DO IT HUTCH!
IT'S JUST A GAME ISN'T IT?

Comments

• NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that car looks sexy as hell but wait a little need to finish my FQ360 :trollface:
  • krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    don't be to stingy
    NOOO  WAITING HUTCH!!EVENT STARTS NOW!YOU OWN MY ONE NUMAR!LOL
    No rush Numar.It will take about 2 months to Hutch to make one
    Yup i do my friend and my FQ is 21/24 so it’s not going last long ahah
  • wheat0rwheat0r Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    Ppl who have EVO will beat me to death :s
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheat0r said:
    Ppl who have EVO will beat me to death :s
    That's why the op asks for the event, he's got the FQ360 maxed ;)
    No I HaVe NoT
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    No I HaVe NoT
    Aren't you bored winning most dailys and then smurf to get good prizes? You want more?
    No I'm not boŕed and I want MORE!Didn't smurf for a while.Is not what you are doing?Isn't what everyone is doing?Do you think winning daily is somethink special?Ceramic pack I can wipe my **** with...I didn't win corvet...I didn't win 80...so wtf you talking about it?Cos I spend money and have better cars than you make you fell jealous?Open your wallet or stop moaning.I'm first in daily btw...whats your nick sheriff do I can look after you
    SO...WHAT ABOUT MITSUBISHI EVENT!!LOL
    TomTurbo said:
    krystian said:
    No I HaVe NoT

Didn't plan to show your poor lineup in the 2k league on the public forum, but since you disagreed my post and said you haven't, you kinda accused me of lying...
    Everyone smurf!You should try!I didn't said I haven't!I do it all the time in events I can't win...
    SO...WHAT ABOUT MITSUBISHI EVENT!!LOL
    krystian said:
    TomTurbo said:
    krystian said:
    No I HaVe NoT

Didn't plan to show your poor lineup in the 2k league on the public forum, but since you disagreed my post and said you haven't, you kinda accused me of lying...
    Everyone smurf!You should try!I didn't said I haven't!I do it all the time in events I can't win...
    I'm not talking about smurfing dude, I'm still on topic talking about the maxed FQ360.....
    krystian said:
    No I'm not boŕed and I want MORE!Didn't smurf for a while.Is not what you are doing?Isn't what everyone is doing?Do you think winning daily is somethink special?Ceramic pack I can wipe my **** with...I didn't win corvet...I didn't win 80...so wtf you talking about it?Cos I spend money and have better cars than you make you fell jealous?Open your wallet or stop moaning.I'm first in daily btw...whats your nick sheriff do I can look after you
    Wow, chill dude. And go cuss, be condescending and put words in people's mouths somewhere else. Don't care what you spend and definitely don't care being a sheriff. 
    TomTurbo said:
    krystian said:
    No I HaVe NoT

Interesting. Thanks for posting.
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,586 admin
    Keep it nice, people.
    TopDives said:
    TomTurbo said:
    krystian said:
    No I HaVe NoT

Interesting. Thanks for posting.
    more interesting screen shots
    Wow that’s impressive !! Smurfing is def a problem but nothing prevent from doing it so just do it and stop complaining...in fact it’s more a way to clean prize board for me than getting low RQ... if i can win a ceramic some days i try but if someone has a better hand i go down , no need to get pissed , that’s still a game guys ... even dunno if i will keep doing it after update cause it’s an easy way to gather ressources...

And just to say at Nissan event Krystian was first and me second but with all of his audi he didnt care with the Juke R and let me finish first... so he’s not the greedy jackass that some pretent he is... 
    Could you have possibly said all that with out cussing @Numar
    Uh i did cuss !!!? Are you a Monk or something !? :trollface:
    Gsearch said:
    Could you have possibly said all that with out cussing @Numar
    ? I didn't see anything wrong about @Numar's post.
    Just one guy been rude here (cussing, caps lock, spamming)
    Not a monk, just a Mod.  I was simply asking.
    Uh !!? didnt knew there were mods beside Hutch team !! They dont allow you to be Hutch_Gsearch or you’re investigating undercover !? ^^
    No worries.  I am not a super secret undercover Hutch person.  I am simply a forum Mod, trying to keep it civil in here.
    Ok good to know :)
    Yee right...You just made yourself Mod.
    I opened this post about mitsubishi event and this turned up into this...why?
    Someone posting...

Aren't you bored winning most dailys and then smurf to get good prizes? You want more?

Is that ok?
    Don't worry...If you have good cars top price is for top 5 so you can get it...
    edited November 2017
    I Tried to ask nicely.
This discussion has been closed.