What is the most common car in your city?

SebySeby Posts: 74 ✭✭
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
What car do You see most often in your city's streets ? I see a lot of VW's Passat,Golf,Jetta,Transporter.
Im curious about other countries and cities.Im sure You are to ;) I live in Zalău ,a small city from the NV Romania
Post edited by Seby on

Comments

• NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specify your city so !!
    As i’m in France i see a lot of Peugeot , Renault , Citroen but the real guys here drive german’s !! Audi , Mercedes and BMW are heavily represented , so the cheap japanese cars !! US cars a reaaaally rare , even the news one !!
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,581 admin
    Atlanta Georgia, US,  There is NO common car.
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    In the US Northeast, we've got a lot of Subarus
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    In my neigbourhood they all drive porsches, range rovers or audi’s, I think they all like to show off, since I see them more than vw’s or other some what ‘more normal’ cars

Oh, and I forgot the Mercs or the Bmw’s
  • PichaiPichai Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    Nearly all the cars in my neighborhood has 4 wheels. Just saying'  lol

We live in the mountains so lots of SUV's and Subaru's 
  • STRV103BSTRV103B Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    themouts said:
    Cancer called civic
    Y cancer?Civic is a great car and I think it exceeds its value 
  • LukasWilliamsLukasWilliams Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    Czech Republic = everyone drives a Skoda and lately there is also a lot of Hyundais :/  As I live in a capital city, common is also the german triumvirate of Merc, BMW, Audi.
  • JakeKJakeK Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    willcf15 said:
    Where in the Northeast Will? I live in Vermont, and that's totally true - the unofficial state car is a teal Subaru Outback, lol. Although also plenty of smallish SUVs (meaning C-RVs rather Suburbans) and pickups.
  • mharris14mharris14 Posts: 14
    Malaysia, where the national cars are taxed lesser than non national cars, so majority of the people drives Protons and Peroduas. The proton has quite a few models but Peroduas mainly consists of myvi
  • wheat0rwheat0r Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    Small town in China, there are bunch of Suzuki appeared recently.
  • dondiablodondiablo Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    Renault Symbol and Golf 7
  • yitziyitzi Posts: 98
    Where I live Toyota corollas are everywhere
  • juramilijuramili Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    XcXb69 said:
    Travnik, Bosnia, Golf Mk2 or Mk4 and Passats
    legendo:)
    you forgot Mercedes 123, 124...
    pozdrav iz Zagreba;)
  • MyHondaVapesMyHondaVapes Posts: 47
    I live in Washington state, United States and there are Subaru’s and Honda Civics everywhere. I personally have a JDM STi converted forester and a honda civic
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    in Munich Germany its easy... a lot of VW (Golf, Passat, Tiguan)
    but the luxurious cars are nearly always mixed between  BMW, Merc and Audi, with a advantage for BMW, as the HQ of BMW is here

In the nobel center of town, where luxurious shopping happens, always Porsche is dominating and you can see alot of Ferraris, Lambos, Rolls Royce, Bentley etc.
  • chedichedi Posts: 490 ✭✭✭
    Daewoo Lanos
  • xtreemxtreem Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    I live in Norway, so mostly 4x4 cars, but because electric cars are exempted from taxes (wich are some of the highest in the world) they are the fastest growing cars here. Not a specific brand but a lot of VW e-golfs and Nissan Leafs. 
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,581 admin
    I think I never see the same car twice.. lol
  • flight4590flight4590 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Nice little variety up here near the Steel City: the average stuff, plenty of Mustangs and Camaros.  Some susuki, Saturn is actually quite niche here too.  There’s even a resident Aztek I smile at every time I see it.  An Escalade EXT (that darn pickup) not even a mile from where I live, seen a few Vettes, a Civic Type R once.  Someone around owns a 996, and there’s a white STI about.  Craziest of all is the Chevelle a pal of mine hasn’t supped up to crazy levels.  I’ve yet to see it myself but it’s something else.
  • ApplejackApplejack Posts: 46 ✭✭
    California Bay Area there are about equal parts Prius, Teslas, and Smart Cars. Gosh I hate Smart Cars. (There's probably not that many Teslas but I see a lot)
  • exarhoexarho Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Due to Mykonos is a very touristic island we have lots of mini rental cars(Aveos,Matizes,Pandas,i10s etc).On the other hand there are a lot of expensive SUVs (X5,X6,Cayennes,MLs,G-wagons)because of the big amount of VIPs that come here.And last but not least we have a crazy number of ATVs..hahahaha
  • S4gr4TS4gr4T Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    I live in Germany in Ingolstadt. This City is the center of AUDI. So it is full of all Audi modells.
    Oh my !! would live to live there !! I’m audi fan
  • GoatGoat Posts: 31
    A small town in sweden, a LOT of volvos and Saabs 
  • S4gr4TS4gr4T Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    Oh my !! would live to live there !! I’m audi fan
    That is normal here. 3x RS6 side by side.
  • FitzgeraldFitzgerald Posts: 36
    prius.....
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    JakeK said:
    willcf15 said:
    Where in the Northeast Will? I live in Vermont, and that's totally true - the unofficial state car is a teal Subaru Outback, lol. Although also plenty of smallish SUVs (meaning C-RVs rather Suburbans) and pickups.
    Yup, that's true too. I'm one of those outback drivers :P I'm located in Massachusetts, so I'm sure it's a pretty similar experience
  • IntrovertDuckIntrovertDuck Posts: 16
    edited December 2017
    Jakarta, Indonesia. We have a lot, really, alot of Toyota Avanza/Daihatsu Xenia here. Also most of the roads is dominated by Toyota/Daihatsu and Honda.
    No Audi , no Ferrari , no porsche , no Merc , no BMW ... sad to live there ahaha
  • SebySeby Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    Atlanta Georgia, US,  There is NO common car.
    I got a uncle and a aunt there!!