Skip to content

The Porsche Update Patch Notes

Comments

• MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please dont put out company themed carbons next event... country themed are fine, but last event you could see how boring it gets when everyone has almost the same hands. Buying the country themed cf's still gives you advantage, but leaves people with more variety of different hand. Just a thought...
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    Thanks for the update @Hutch_Demorphic! Will we be able to change our in game names ever??
    The username you are given is set once logging into the game. The display name that other players see can be changed. Feel free to go wild with Conan_Rubber_Slayer or xX_daGman_Xx !
    How can I change my display name?? It’s just my Facebook name that appears
  • FidelCostcoFidelCostco Posts: 2
    Don’t know if some one has brought this up yet but what are the chances we get the Tesla’s into the game? Especially that new roadster!
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t know if some one has brought this up yet but what are the chances we get the Tesla’s into the game? Especially that new roadster!
    I think the new roadster is due out some time in 2020.
    daGman said:
    daGman said:
    Thanks for the update @Hutch_Demorphic! Will we be able to change our in game names ever??
    The username you are given is set once logging into the game. The display name that other players see can be changed. Feel free to go wild with Conan_Rubber_Slayer or xX_daGman_Xx !
    How can I change my display name?? It’s just my Facebook name that appears
    This is not the new forums yet. The new forums will be in-game once the update hits.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when we can check the list of cars that will have changes?
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 671 admin
    The list is linked in the post in the 'Car Rebalancing' section, but the link is quite hard to see on desktop!

You can see it here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DD8bCXHazTCIjftkK1oysO-ISOd-k26vWFoC2kVc3NI/edit?usp=sharing
  • JayJay Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity. Do you still get a CF for 125 after patch? Or does it change to a ceramic or nothing at all until 130? 
  • DannyDanny Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭
    Will the new update support screen size on iPhone X?
  • SnowyOwlSnowyOwl Posts: 241 ✭✭✭
    Profit!
  • TopHatBearTopHatBear Posts: 59
    I think if @Gsearch gets the role of Senior Wrenchman, I think @Huacanacha should get it too, as they have been just as active and helpful and answered many of my posts. Can’t wait for the update Hutch, and thanks for trying to resolve issues we have.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Demorphic
    Do you still get a CF for 125 after patch? Or does it change to a ceramic or nothing at all until 130? 

• benbqbenbq Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if @Huacanacha plays anymore. 
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    He was in my "Breaking the ice" event.

I think too that @Huacanacha and @benbq would be a good addition to the Senior Wrenchman crew. 
  • dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Demorphic
    Do you still get a CF for 125 after patch? Or does it change to a ceramic or nothing at all until 130? 

"Read first page of the forum before asking question" is a good rule of thumb before asking a new question:
    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/3066/post-update-rq125-carbon-fibre-pack-reward#latest

• TheWikiaWriter12TheWikiaWriter12 Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the Porsches!
  • flight4590flight4590 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Still a tad upset the 6x6, with the class nerf, is still not given the proper drive type (I know it would be 100% unique, but we have slick which is only on three vehicles.  Only one of which we can actually get right now.)
  • iron_styleiron_style Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    Can be appears the final time of the race of every car in the last image, when the race is end? Or its too late for modify the update?
  • thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    How about adding the possibility to re-tune cars for some gold or cash? This would enable the players to individually set up their cars for every race...i m currently stuck on montecarlo level 10 because my lotus elise 135 is set on 3.3 3.1 3.2 and i cant win against the ktm xbow...thats really frustrating because i put so much effort into the game and now the last level is impossible :‘(
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 253 ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch, any chance you can bump up the Volvo T-5R to super rare? The 850R is becoming super rare, and it's basically the same car.
  • Can't wait! I pumped in 500 dollors to game wish it could get more affordable more we spend.

• Anthony_OlivoAnthony_Olivo Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    WOW! This update is looking GREAT. I am looking forward for some of those Porsche's! I'll buy tons of plastic packs to see if I can get a 356 lol.

Challenge mode? THAT'S WHAT WE NEEDED!!!!!!!! Instead of an extended campaign that we'll beat during lunch break, now we got something to look for daily/weekly. Good job on that one!!!

RQ balancing looks pretty good although the Elise going to Ultra Rare will make the campaign harder. It won't be a game breaker but I know that some people won't like that. On the other hand a Super Event won't be Elise filled so on the other side of the coin, we may see more variety.
  • SurfRatSurfRat Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Demorphic Although I see you are going to be correcting the ride height of the 2004 Ford GT to low, if you look at the 2016 Mustang GT Power Pack, it's ride height should be medium.
    I think what might have happened is that the two cars are pictured side by side in the Ford Collection and their ride height category may have gotten mixed with each other during data entry.
    SurfRat said:
    @Hutch_Demorphic Although I see you are going to be correcting the ride height of the 2004 Ford GT to low, if you look at the 2016 Mustang GT Power Pack, it's ride height should be medium.
    I think what might have happened is that the two cars are pictured side by side in the Ford Collection and their ride height category may have gotten mixed with each other during data entry.
    Thanks I'll pass that on for review
    Hutch, any chance you can bump up the Volvo T-5R to super rare? The 850R is becoming super rare, and it's basically the same car.
    Looks like one of those situations where we need to draw a hard line between two very similar models.
  • thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    How about adding the possibility to re-tune cars for some gold or cash? This would enable the players to individually set up their cars for every race...i m currently stuck on montecarlo level 10 because my lotus elise 135 is set on 3.3 3.1 3.2 and i cant win against the ktm xbow...thats really frustrating because i put so much effort into the game and now the last level is impossible :‘(
    Guys i know it probably doesn’t belong into this section but i just wanted to point out that the game support team actually helped me out with this problem. It is freaking awesome to see this game grow and to still have such a good support.
    Guys i know it probably doesn’t belong into this section but i just wanted to point out that the game support team actually helped me out with this problem. It is freaking awesome to see this game grow and to still have such a good support.
    Good to hear!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I know you're working on it, and it won't be this update, but I hope it comes soon.  Losing like this is incredibly frustrating.

Props on all the changes coming, though.  Really looking forward to the Porsches!
  • That’s sweet new cars but my ? To u guys is where are all the dodge cars at would love to see some vipers srt4 neons some hellcats 72 Cuba 69 chargers gtx dodge stealth dodge has some of the best cars in the world and their isn’t one is this game