Unlucky carbons

I gathered gold throw the game to buy a carbon pack and get a car so I can beat Monaco 10 and it only have me this. I really cried my gold.
Never lucky bro....

Comments

• JakeKJakeK Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    Getting the best B class off roader seems pretty luck to me. May not have been what you wanted, but there are only a few B class cars better than what you pulled. 
  • George_MGeorge_M Posts: 19
    JakeK said:
    Getting the best B class off roader seems pretty luck to me. May not have been what you wanted, but there are only a few B class cars better than what you pulled. 
    Well by the time there is the trailblazer and I have 2 of them and its not any better from them I'm not that lucky...i wanted a road car so I can beat Monaco 10 but nothing...and now 0 gold.......
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    George_M said:
    JakeK said:
    Well by the time there is the trailblazer and I have 2 of them and its not any better from them I'm not that lucky...i wanted a road car so I can beat Monaco 10 but nothing...and now 0 gold.......
    I have the other Mercedes G Wagon fully upgraded. It beats the Trailblazer at hill climbs and 1/4 and 1/2 mile drags. Keep it for off-road events for sure.
  • QleeQlee Posts: 19
    Oh man, this is one of the best off roader, easily beat trailblazer. Thats not unlucky at all.
  • nipan_TopDrivesnipan_TopDrives Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    @George_M if you don't want it than sell it and go for ceramic...
  • Vona112Vona112 Posts: 24
    It could always be worse...This was my last carbon pack.  Saved it only to use as fuse material and now maybe the American car event.
  • AddictAddict Posts: 27
    You’re not the only one. I’ve spent about $600 and have almost identical garages as F2P players on daily events and that’s with buying the most recent 5x CF sale and maybe about 4-6 individual CF packs. Really disappointing that ì only have on Epic car more than the F2P player and ì spent $600. Oh and that epic car is a Nissan Patrol Nismo.   Maybe ì have more maxed cars in the super rare and rare categories but no way was it worth $600. Could be good for special events but then again my super rare and rare cars aren’t even near the best ones possible. HUTCH should have more than 2 events daily. At least 3-6 events so we actually utilized more of our cars and can work on building our garages in areas we lack. I’m also a newer player almost 1month playing. Might need to email hutch or create a forum discussion to express serious concern. 
  • George_MGeorge_M Posts: 19
    If this is not unlucky then what it is....it took me almost a month to find the gold to open it.....