Skip to content

When can we get the McLaren P1?

DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
C'mon Hutch, when are we going to get the chance to win the P1? I don't know about anybody else but that's the car I want the most! 

Comments

• NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess you have several McLaren’s , better to !! It’s weird cause i saw the F1 in some teams but as it’s a price car , it shoudnt be available in packs no !?
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bad was the P1 :tongue:
  • DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    I guess you have several McLaren’s , better to !! It’s weird cause i saw the F1 in some teams but as it’s a price car , it shoudnt be available in packs no !?
    I only have the 12C, I have the worst luck with Carbon/Ceramic packs  :(
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 671 admin
    For something like the P1, it will inevitably be incredibly competitive between players. We're currently experimenting with different event formats (as you're seeing) to get a feel for what works.

Right now I'm curious to know - what sort of event (or series of events) do you think would be worthy of such a prize?
  • vossixvossix Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭
    Please events that we can make without S cars.

Many people only have the c12 in the garage. And in the packs only B, with many many luck a A car.
    Only with the c12 and the Camaro you can not win every event and win better cars or Gold.
    The people with 2 or mor S cars win all events and other has no chance.
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vossix said:

Many people only have the c12 in the garage. And in the packs only B, with many many luck a A car.
    Only with the c12 and the Camaro you can not win every event and win better cars or Gold.
    Have you not seen any of the common or rare events????
  • MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    vossix said:

Yea! I'd even suggest removing all S cars from the game, ban all players that spend too much money and restrict such events to common or uncommon cars only - stock ofc!
    Lol
    Try asking Santa for that 
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    How about an event without double or more of the same car?
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Hutch_Tim said:
    For something like the P1, it will inevitably be incredibly competitive between players. We're currently experimenting with different event formats (as you're seeing) to get a feel for what works.

Right now I'm curious to know - what sort of event (or series of events) do you think would be worthy of such a prize?
    Get them british premium brands (Caterham/Lotus/McLaren/TVR) an event finally. That's what a P1 deserves, not another UK event that ends in 4x Cosworth or 3xAntara.
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stvhan, no need to disagree...it was a joke ;)
  • nipan_TopDrivesnipan_TopDrives Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    @Hutch_Tim i think event becomes more competitive when there is mixed kind of tracks like France German UK event that's currently going on... that forces everyone for strategic selection of cars...  P1 as prize car event should be mixed of straight asphalt dirt gravel ice snow rainy hill climb everything!!!
  • DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:

Something like an A Class only event to stop the plague of Bugattis, Paganis etc to give everyone a chance to win. 
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DomesticM said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

Something like an A Class only event to stop the plague of Bugattis, Paganis etc to give everyone a chance to win. 
    Even though I’d love to see that then it’ll really **** off people who can’t use them. That’s why they spend so much money to have better chances at those events. I think if it happens in the next couple of weeks when everyone can’t field a full
    hand would make it better. Choose all around good or a few great and some bad.