General Discussion

Is this how discussions are going to be now? (high RQ players)

AguiarAguiar Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Are we really gonna start being SHUT DOWN by Hutch in the discussions? The post about sudden lvl up was simply shut down in a matter of minutes, saying "this has been explained", are you joking with us?

So a player that played before the board changes has better cars than a newbie, plus gets a boost to high RQ lvl so he can still use all of their cars, without struggling for more exp, while the newer players get the few good cars they have go Up in RQ, cant use their good team and have to struggle with huge amounts of ExP left. Is this the "fairness" you talk about when you simply shut down a discussion? At least and in the minimum since we pay , let us change opinions
Post edited by Hutch_Tim on

Comments

• seanrpsseanrps Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    inb4 lock
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,439 admin
    Before the last update, the prize boards for 125RQ players was still giving them RQ prizes.  They were EARNING prizes that they couldn't use. It seems that the system still calculated there prizes even though they couldn't move up levels.  Now there is a higher level structure so it seems they were credited for the prizes they had won in  the past. 
  • AguiarAguiar Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    @Gsearch I KNOW I WAS THERE! And i still leveled up, and i still complain. I dont care about unused prizes, fairness of this update was supposed to be doesnt matter how many S cars you have you would still have to fight to use them until you reach rq150. Instead we have thisa, stronger becomes stronger while weaks go to the pits
  • FCOKFCOK Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    No no. Easier to end up discussions. I love how this game is different from others. New expansion/update,  well guys, max lvl gone up! Yay cool.  So we have to get the 25 lvls now.  No, don't Worry well give them to you. 
    Like that we'll unbalance the game again. Cause in every game in the world you"offer" those levels. 
    By the way hutch, give me some rq levels cause I've been rq125 for a while and i started with 0xp so... dunno what happened. Must be a "bug"

Amazing is that with more than 200 views in my post noone complained. 
    Feels good to be overpowered... 

Thanks guys, was fun to play and was really eager to invest more with porsche patch but...
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,439 admin
    I am sorry you feel that way.  I don't feel like I've been cheated by the update.  I also believe that those players earned those RQ prizes.
    Well, what i think amazing is that you guys really believe it's fair. It's just that. Believing it's fair. Cause there was no info on that, nothing, everyone was thinking they would have to fight for xp and lvl up the fastest they could and no... 

And of course I feel "cheated" , you say it's the precedent xp cards but i don't see my lvl going up. Why??? 
    It's been a while since I've arrived there. Made events, won prize cars... don't tell me i got to win S prize cars without getting that"free" xp...
    Well never mind. This took my appetite from playing. 
    Sorry to hear that.
    Also, on the update notes when Hutch says something like "you can still use all your carsgame you just have to fight to get that exp until RQ150 it really gave a morale boost against all, those crazy S teams and suddently they are all RQ150 and its worst than ever,but well GJ and good luck newer and weaker players
    @Gsearch you are free to close this now. Point made.
  • prexprex Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it good when "they" are all 150 now? If you're still 125 you should be in a different bracket now. Seems to be perfect for me.
    @prex Good point.
  • LarsL277LarsL277 Member Posts: 6
    I see the problem. How Can we win RQ point now. We Can't Beat all with 150 RQ level. They Can still use all there S cars but us at level 125 RQ we can't use our best cars. ( we have to use lover range cars because of our level at 125). So we loose all matches, and there for getting no RQ points. I don't no if I get any "free" RQ point because the update first will come tomorrow, but I think this is unfair for us, who just have gone to level 125 a few days ago. 
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    LarsL277 said:
    I see the problem. How Can we win RQ point now. We Can't Beat all with 150 RQ level. They Can still use all there S cars but us at level 125 RQ we can't use our best cars. ( we have to use lover range cars because of our level at 125). So we loose all matches, and there for getting no RQ points. I don't no if I get any "free" RQ point because the update first will come tomorrow, but I think this is unfair for us, who just have gone to level 125 a few days ago. 
    Honestly, how many of these still active elder players beeing rq150 with full S hands are you facing in your bracket now? Also, could you compete against them before the update and do you even have the cars to need 150rq or do you just jump the complainer-train? 
    Yes i do have cars for that. And right now how lars was saying there's no way we win it with rq limit at 125.now we're plain dead. Boom. Ended. 

It was crado what they did. Should gave used their heads. Want to compensate, give money acoarding to what they should have won instead of xp. What they did is crazy. 
    Little question. 
    How are we rq125 gonna be able to fight for an event?  1 that's not limited to rarity of course. Those with cars to win, stuff like that. 

Cause from what i see well never get to 1st or 2nd place now. 

Before it was really hard already to be competitive, now is impossible. Can't make my hand rq125 competitive against a guy that can use all his cars...
    @prex @Gsearch actually not a great point,, for example im on the same bracket as @FCOK at the moment im rq 146 and he is 125, what will, happen when we face in daily events that are limited to RQ125+? He is gonna get wrecked, he wont even sit straight for a couple of days. Thats the actual unfairness. I understand people like the boost and the power they are getting but what could have been a balancing point on the game is gonna turn into a "destroy all low rq, guys!"
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I don’t think it’s unfair, I mean, when I reached RQ125 I still got RQ cards that weren’t good for me, because I couldn’t go higher, instead of receiving cash or gold that I needed. So now that I can reach higher level of RQ why can’t those cards count now? If I didn’t benefited from them then, why not now?
  • KasplantKasplant Member Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    Will be fun for the P2W players that invested a couple of thousand to get their hand of S cars maxed and started the game in let's say oktober? Will be a long grind for them.. i am on IOS btw so i will update tomorrow, curious were my RQ will end since i started early september 
    @ppedras am i the only one that played any RpG level based game? When an update is released and lvl, cap is increased no other game says :" you know what,, you killed a bunch of stuff on max level, here you get allthe exp back"
    FCOK said:
    Yes i do have cars for that. And right now how lars was saying there's no way we win it with rq limit at 125.now we're plain dead. Boom. Ended. 

It was crado what they did. Should gave used their heads. Want to compensate, give money acoarding to what they should have won instead of xp. What they did is crazy. 
    I was referring to Lars, who just hit 125 recently, but already complaining that it's unfair.

So, how many of these unfair lineups are you facing now?!? Your whole bracket must be full of rq150s, seeing your dozen posts whining about this.
    As i said before, before the patch everyone was excited to be able to climb to lvl 150. Now they take advantage and say they have the right. Yes sir you all have the right. 
    I imagine what would happen if the game stayed at rq125... didn't see noone complain. And add i said give you money in replacement of those would be adequate. 

Again, take advantage and profit. All event cars are yours.  They were normally but with a bit if a fight, now, no fight needed. 

Like stealing to a children
    @MikeManNZ You... i like you
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 615 admin
    FCOK said:
    I imagine what would happen if the game stayed at rq125... didn't see noone complain. 
    Here's the thread where we originally suggested we would keep the cap at RQ 125 with the rebalance. Not sure if you remember how that discussion went:
    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/2669/race-quota-rebalancing/p1
    FCOK said:
    As i said before, before the patch everyone was excited to be able to climb to lvl 150. Now they take advantage and say they have the right. Yes sir you all have the right. 
    I imagine what would happen if the game stayed at rq125... didn't see noone complain. And add i said give you money in replacement of those would be adequate. 

Again, take advantage and profit. All event cars are yours.  They were normally but with a bit if a fight, now, no fight needed. 

Like stealing to a children
    I am none of those 150s, I don't even have the update yet and I don't like thus solution either, because I was one of them suggesting that they should raise the rq cap, but make it a challenge and pain to gain the levels.
    I just don't understand people (never seen in any competitive position) now complaining 20 times an hour about a handfull of elder players they probably never faced.....
  • LarsL277LarsL277 Member Posts: 6
    Tom no I don't have 5 S cars but 3 until now. 2 of them raise to RQ 29 and the last to 27. If I will use them I only have 36 RQ back to my last 2 cars. if I want to use on of my audi's or bmw's (it's now RQ 24 don't now if it will raise) then I only have 12 to my last car. What car at RQ 12can you use to beat b-a or s cars.