How do I delete my RaceOff friend?

cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
how do I delete my RaceOff friend? I cant seem to find how to delete him, it shows delete in multiplayer but that was just for that challenge, but Im guessing its going to still show my friend, I checked every place to try to delete him, but it didnt show it, can you guys tell me how? Thanks

Comments

• FastFreddyFastFreddy Posts: 4
    Did you get an answer for this. 
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Posts: 294 admin
    Hi there,
    I am afraid there isn't a way to delete a friend from the game at present.  May I ask, why you wish to delete them?
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    Sure, 'cuz I have played with bim a lot and learned all his tricks. Now that Ive learned all his tricks, I want to delete him and play against other people instead
  • MaddskillzMaddskillz Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Delete a friend who cheats is fine but one who gives an honest challenge is to be kept, cheaters and hackers deleted and true legit players stay on.
    We need that delete option for corrupt players as friends.
  • MaddskillzMaddskillz Posts: 121 ✭✭✭

Sure, 'cuz I have played with bim a lot and learned all his tricks. Now that Ive learned all his tricks, I want to delete him and play against other people instead
    You don't only learn from them, they learn from you as well. Keeping honest friends gives you better challenges.
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, didnt mean you personally, and I dont want to delete anymore ;)