General Discussion

Almost done with Raceoff

cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
Im almost done with RaceOff - I got Baja Boneshaker maxxed out, Dragon Blasters maxxed out, too, Rodger Dodgers maxxed out, Shark Bites not maxxed out yet but tilt is all hes got to do, Rig Storms maxxed out, so that means I'm almost done with RaceOff...until the next category

Comments

• cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    Yay I got all cars upgraded, and all levels finished. Now, Im ready for the next category comin'...
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    Wow nice one!  We're a little way off from releasing the next content update. The levels are being designed at the moment so it may be a few more weeks before we can release it.
    That said, we do have an update coming but just with some minor tweaks and fixes, we expect this to go live in the next couple weeks.
    Yeah, I heard it was coming somewhere around May
    edited April 2017
    ...And I didn't buy any gems either

edited April 2017
    I wish when you finish RaceOff, without buying any gems, it would give you a super special car thats faster than Rig Storm maxxed out, that could do unbelievable things and times...it took about 3 1/2 months for me to finish...and the last months you do it in, the better the car you get, but you can not go over 4 months, otherwise it won't give you those cars...just an idea
    but I'm guessing it would be a little hard to make
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    Also.. we do kinda want people to buy gems!  As that is how we afford to make the game :)
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 128 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Almost done? Try to catch my dune it up on level 8 lel (code: d8ynbp8t)
  • MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    produne14 said:
    Almost done? Try to catch my dune it up on level 8 lel (code: d8ynbp8t)
    MaddSkillZ beat your dune it up on level 8.
    Baja boneshaker 1:12;35
    and there's space for improvement.