General Discussion

Something about smurf

STRV103BSTRV103B Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
First, I don’t know if smurf works. But when I have over 3k trophies, I’m facing people with Bugatti and R8 and can’t win anything from daily. I think a lot of you also suffering same problem. And today, a perfect common event for smurf comes and I saw a lot people do smurf. BUT!!!!!!!! You guys are smurf in wrong way, I used a worst hand and can win no one, and I failed for 5 times but found I lost more trophies than people with 0-6. EVEN WORSE!!!! When I back online for 1 hour later, I found I’m 2-5 &@¥&;@&;#

Here, I provide you guys a really good advice for smurfing without HURTING other smurfers, it’s simple, just click play and BEFORE you select your opponent, click QUIT, then no one win any points only you lose some points, and in addition, you lose MORE points than play with someone else

Comments

• STRV103BSTRV103B Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    Here is pictures tell you how to do it
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol I know I would want to put other smurfers up if I was doing it haha
    MSteeL said:
    Lol I know I would want to put other smurfers up if I was doing it haha
    Be kind dude lol
  • MikeManNZMikeManNZ Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    This is another one ....

MikeManNZ said:
    This is another one ....

Dont know what his hand is, but if you don’t have a Bugatti or R8, you win nothing 
  • MikeManNZMikeManNZ Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    He has a MONSTER garage, multiple top S cars.

A very obvious smurf as he is at -512 tickets four hours in.
    MikeManNZ said:

These kind of people smurf for what? My hand can’t even compete with people with Bugatti or R8, so I smurf not to meet them, but why people with monster hand still smurf......
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    STRV103B said:
    MikeManNZ said:

These kind of people smurf for what? My hand can’t even compete with people with Bugatti or R8, so I smurf not to meet them, but why people with monster hand still smurf......
    Because once you hit the 6k+ trophy brackets, you will face all the guys with 20k trophies and none of them is using McLarens or R8s anymore, the top10 are all using multiple upgraded Chirons and Veyron SS. So these guys with "monster garage" (several S cars) do the same as you, since they can't compete at all after spending a fortune....
    There's just nothing in beween the low and high brackets.
  • benbqbenbq Member Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Here’s my favorite smurf hand. Crappy enough to get pummeled by anyone with a serious lineup but just good enough that I don’t lose ridiculous amounts of trophies. Whenever I log in I can use all 5 tickets and get some prize board winnings easily while still shedding trophies.