Ultra-Rare Help

milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in General Discussion

So I got shafted by my 5xCF reward for 1st place in Xmas Spectacular and got nothing higher than a B-class. That said, I obviously have a surplus of them and are looking for some advice on what I should fuse into my Epics. Newest acquisitions include Merc AMG C 55, Honda Pilot 4WD, a second Mini JCW, Silvia 240, and the BMW M3. 

Comments

• DochiDochi Posts: 69 ✭✭
    yes you got so shafted.......some people
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd fuse the C55, one mini jcw and the m3
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would only get rid of one C5. Wait for other Bs. JCWs can be hard to beat for a B on slalom for instance.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dochi said:
    yes you got so shafted.......some people
    Hey, I put in the work and some $ to get my 1st place, the least I can hope for is something better than an ultra rare from 1 of my 5 carbon fibers
  • MRLoseMRLose Posts: 43
    You got shafted... Im sorry for your losses
    *cough* *cough* *my reward for tier 4*
  • DochiDochi Posts: 69 ✭✭
    Getting 5 CF for first is insane, nothing can possibly qualify as shafted receiving that for one event.  What was your line up that won it for you?  If it wasn't 5 datsuns then you are so far from shafted its ridiculous, ludicrous infact
    Dochi said:
    Getting 5 CF for first is insane, nothing can possibly qualify as shafted receiving that for one event.  What was your line up that won it for you?  If it wasn't 5 datsuns then you are so far from shafted its ridiculous, ludicrous infact

Only 24 people in my RQ 135 bracket. The second place guy had a better hand (5 All-surface tires) but started a lot later than I and I had the jump on him for points. While I agree with you that 5xCF is a stellar reward, I guess I’m just a little disappointed that of all 5 I couldn’t pull at least one A-class. I don’t think that’s too terribly unreasonable of a request. I never meant to sound ungrateful. But as I mentioned earlier, I put in the time and some $ (not for this challenge but have spent some on the game). Only ticket uses I missed were while I was asleep. 
    MRLose said:
    You got shafted... Im sorry for your losses
    *cough* *cough* *my reward for tier 4*
    While not the best pull, it’s better than anything I had. Congrats to you my friend!
    TD42792 said:
    I would only get rid of one C5. Wait for other Bs. JCWs can be hard to beat for a B on slalom for instance.
    Looks like I’ll be holding onto both C5s at least until the start of this upcoming All-American event. In the case I don’t need it, what are your thoughts on the C55, a C5, and the M3?
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point, forgot about the US event. M3 I have not found a use for so far. C55 I do not have and have never seen it used, seems pretty weak indeed, but who knows. Noughties event?
  • iron_styleiron_style Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    I ended in 4th position and got 10 ceramics, a lot of c-class, no B, no A and no S. 
    I think that this rewards get less chance of get better cars than a normal packs 
    TD42792 said:
    Good point, forgot about the US event. M3 I have not found a use for so far. C55 I do not have and have never seen it used, seems pretty weak indeed, but who knows. Noughties event?
    I used to have a 330 M3 (from the campaign) and while it was good at the time, I quickly ran out of use for it. Ended up selling it i believe. I’ll probably fuse the C55 and M3. Then I’ll have to decide between a C5, JCW, and a 911 Carrera 
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dochi said:
    If you got top spot and got that reward im
    sure you’d feel the same way. Take the fact that he won it in an event out of it, those are supposedly the best packs in the game and that’s the best he got from 5 of them is what’s ludicrous.