Campaign Filters and Track list

HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is intended as a resource for using the Campaign to test cars and filter your garage. Enjoy!

Contents:
  1. Car filter locations
  2. Full campaign track list (google doc link)
  3. Best Campaign matches for testing
~~~ CAR FILTERS ~~~

Convertibles - UK 1.2, Monaco 2
Diesel - France 3, Germany 2.5
80s - Finland 8
Petrol -Colombia 2
RWD - Colombia 8
5 seaters - USA 2.5, UAE 2
2 seaters - Italy 9, UAE 4, Monaco 6
90s - Italy 1, Monaco 1
Coupes - USA 3.3

Countries: GB, DE, JP, USA all have filters in their respective levels.

~~~ CAMPAIGN TRACK LIST ~~~

This is a complete list of campaign races (link) complete with weather and surface conditions. Over time the start type (rolling vs standard) and variants (city short vs long etc) will be added. If you want to help finish this PM me your email and I will give you edit access. Credit to @Todd192 for starting it!

To add filters and sorting:
  • Select "Create a new temporary filter view" via this menu:
  • You can now sort & filter via the column headings
Example uses: filter by Hill Climb and Wet to find where to test wet hill climbs (then sort or look at the lowest race to find the fastest race to play). Find full track sets used in events to test on.

~~~ BEST MATCHES FOR TESTING ~~~

Standing start drags - USA West Coast 1 (for 1/4, 1/2, 1 mile)

Please add suggestions for other good matches for testing in the comments.

~~~ FIN ~~~

Comments

• HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone finds the Porsche Finals event track sets in campaign comment here. I think we are all scrambling for this one so testing could be useful!
  • Todd192Todd192 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    Happy to help @Huacanacha
    @Gsearch here are the instructions for finding specific tracks (in OP). For Motocross WET looks like there is just one in the campaign at USA Nevada 10. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is excellent, thanks for doing the work
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is one of the most useful things that could be made! Congrats @Todd192 and @Huacanacha !!! You guys rock!
    Convertibles challenge: you can use Monaco 2 to filter for convertibles when your tickets are out.
    King of the Hill

Hill climb GRAVEL - Finland 6
    Hill climb SAND - UAE 1
    Hill climb DIRT (standing start) - Germany Bavaria 3
    Hill climb DIRT WET - Finland 6
    Hill climb SNOW - not in campaign

0-100-0 - UK London 8

• prexprex Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    There is a mistake: Germany Stuttgart 2.1 is 0-150MPH not 0-120MPH.
    Thanks. I’ll update it when I get a chance.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump to the top
    Thanks to @dunowe for providing the start types for most of the races. I’ve been gradually getting those into the spreadsheet. The first four series through to Japan Atsugi are complete now.

Also note the asterisk “*” in the first column. That denotes the most “accessible” race of a particular type. Accessibility being defined as: how early in set (race 1 being best), then how close to Monaco series (less scrolling to get there), then how late in series (final race is less scrolling).
  • RidingDutchmanRidingDutchman Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where I can test the mixed rallycross courses? I can't change the filter using my phone so I can only see the gravel tracks... 
    Does anyone know where I can test the mixed rallycross courses? I can't change the filter using my phone so I can only see the gravel tracks... 
    Monaco 3.1 you will find the long one. Monaco 8.1 is short. In UK-London you can find both in one set: 10.2 is long while 10.5 is short.
    Yeah at the moment you will see whatever filter I last applied when first opening. I don’t know how to stop that happening while editing on iPad like I usually do. On a computer I can open in a read only version.

What I might do is add another tab with the same info sans-filter. Then you would always be able to search manually at least.
    edited January 2018
    Updated with the awesome sortable car list website @eSeal put together.

Also note the “*” column in the track list doc. Any track I find that is the most accessible to run (easiest to navigate to and race) is marked with an asterisk. This is useful for quickly finding a specific track to test. You can filter by * and see only the most accessible tracks. I’ll add to these over time.
    Post edited by Huacanacha on
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. 
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    superb list... thx!
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to get something useful up the top of the forum...
  • DannyDanny Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump.
    Atsugi is 5.4 is long, not short. Atsugi 5 is identical to one of the FWD event sets.
    Thanks. Fix made.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew this amazing resource was on here, but I had to search a bit to find it. This is exactly what I needed, and it saves a ridiculous amount of time! Thanks so much! Is this not pinned somewhere?
    You can kind of pin it by yourself by bookmarking it (press the star in the upper right corner of this thread).
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Huacanacha Have you thought about adding the filters as another column to the Campaign Track Doc?
    Did you see this list in the first post?
    ~~~ CAR FILTERS ~~~

80s - Finland 8
    Petrol -Colombia 2
    RWD - Colombia 8
    90s - Italy 1, Monaco 1
    Coupes - USA 3.3

prex said:
    Did you see this list in the first post?
    ~~~ CAR FILTERS ~~~

80s - Finland 8
    Petrol -Colombia 2
    RWD - Colombia 8
    90s - Italy 1, Monaco 1
    Coupes - USA 3.3

Yes, I did.  However, wouldn't it be easier to keep the Google Doc bookmarked (with all information), instead of the Google Doc and this thread (or a sheet of paper with the filters written down, which isn't useful when someone is traveling)?
    Sure that’s a good idea. Prex if you want to add a tab with the filters go ahead. Otherwise I’ll do it next time I’m in the sheet.
    edited March 2018
    @Huacanacha Did it. Still have to adjust the column width; seems impossible on iPad.
    Awesome.  Thanks, guys. :)