General Discussion

Porsche Finals Event

Comments

• lemmings99olemmings99o ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just hoping people dont go out and by gold for the porsche cf packs and get an all surface 4x4 as if they do i'm screwed
  • BugattiBugatti ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just hoping people dont go out and by gold for the porsche cf packs and get an all surface 4x4 as if they do i'm screwed
    True story...
  • BruceMcLarenBruceMcLaren ✭✭ Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    now i have new set
  • bantel_catbantel_cat ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is gonna be tight
    I'm maybe 2 points above 9th
    Yep it all kicked off, got hit 5 times by Tom & Ofir  :(
    Avoided you and lost in the process, oops!

That sucks, hopefully you stay up there tho, I would imagine your hand is a fair bit better that anyone 5th or 6th and down from what i've seen of their hands
  • RawelRawel ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep falling out of tier 3 reward range, effing drags in this event, whenever I see 4 easy to beat cars and a 4wd on drag I'm like

• Huskic69Huskic69 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bobdylan pray for me bruh that i stay in the first 8 xD
    edited January 2018
    Stuck in 9th as the 8th place guy has an off road porsche  :'( :'(
  • ppedrasppedras ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭
    @BruceMcLaren very nice hand! I think you can beat my hand now! Those two Cayenne GTS’s are real monsters. They have worse stats than my Macan’s but on the road their faster! I’ve raced against you a bit, sometimes because your the only one and then because of the points, I win a bit more points racing you, 12 against 10 if I race 3rd place. So sorry about that mate. Still I try to race others as well.
  • ZotZeZotZe ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .@BruceMcLaren and @ppedras - pls kick those pol around me down to place 9  :# without help i wont stay in top 8  :s easy for your dream hands...good job so far 
  • bobdylanbobdylan ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Huskic69 the times dragging on lol 
  • ppedrasppedras ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    .@BruceMcLaren and @ppedras - pls kick those pol around me down to place 9  :# without help i wont stay in top 8  :s easy for your dream hands...good job so far 
    @ZotZe and @Jaco believe me I’ve been trying, but I simply can’t race them. Usually I get 2nd and 3rd place. Sometimes I get to race lower guys, and when I can, I do. 
    Jeah i know. But thx for trying.... huuuuutch were are the last day of the event special porsche cf pack offers?  :D
  • Huskic69Huskic69 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    @Huskic69 the times dragging on lol 
    lol i can only beat the guys under me xD the first 5 are p2w sharks
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does feel pretty wrong when you win 4 out of 5 races, but lose the match because your opponent has a Macan on the hill climb. 
    Hutch, you might as well just give a GT1 road car to everyone that already has a Macan... 
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    It does feel pretty wrong when you win 4 out of 5 races, but lose the match because your opponent has a Macan on the hill climb. 
    Hutch, you might as well just give a GT1 road car to everyone that already has a Macan... 
    I think this is a big part of the problem with this event. The scoring system and entry limitations don’t suit a situation where a single car has such outsized wins.
  • BruceMcLarenBruceMcLaren ✭✭ Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    thx ppedras ale jste stále číslo jedna, snažím se porazit, ale u jsou lepší  ...zotze, ok, i help
    BoxtaS said:
    I think this is a big part of the problem with this event. The scoring system and entry limitations don’t suit a situation where a single car has such outsized wins.
    Same for me at the moment.... one macan or Cayenne on Twisted,  City or hillclimb and i lose about 215 vs GMC 260 ... :'(
  • JacoJaco ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    @ppedras, I know, my hand is just slightly too weak too stay in top 15. Appreciate your help, but you better concentrate at @ZotZe, he has a better hand. I will be fine with the tier 2 prize
    edited January 2018

It's getting interesting lol

See how far I drop by morning tho.
    BoxtaS said:
    Don't worry .... he is
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

It's getting interesting lol

See how far I drop by morning tho.
    Sorry Bantel and Lemmings, I’ll NOT compete against you guys from now. Best of luck to us all.
  • erivfcerivfc ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I’ve been using this lineup throughout the whole event and have been ranked around 15-35. Recently I’ve been getting pushed out of the top 40. I have this other line up that I can run but want to run it by you guys and see what you all think.
    Do you all think using this lineup would help me stay in the top 40?
    Yeah that line ups perfect ..... ;)
  • erivfcerivfc ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Yeah that line ups perfect ..... ;)
    lol the 2nd one or the 1st lineup?
  • mikesmikes ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 40 might happen. Not made for a bunch of old Porsche’s and one 4WD. 
  • FCOKFCOK ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭

Where are you guys?  Anyone from the forums in this group?  I'm not even playing, top guys have 4wd and all surface tires. Getting points cause people lose against me. Think that won't last till tomorrow of course. If someone's in my group just say something. 
    Dunno how i keep myself so high with my hand.  Lol
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    Doing ok , should be a top 8. 
    If i can help someone in my league , give me a shout.

• martytwymartytwy ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    @Huskic69 we are on the same board - I’m TD50854 fighting it out for top 8 too. Let’s see if we can help each other make top 8
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @samagoichi @Thephenomsprint

Our group is heating up. Welcome Samagoichi to the fray! Did you pull that Macan today? Good to see you in the mix.

The top 4 now have at least 2 all-terrain cars so it’s the 5-8 bracket we are fighting for. I’ve got both of your backs. Hopefully no one else in our group pulls a 2nd Cayenne or Macan or we might be in trouble. The rest of the competitors for the 5-8 slots are all beatable. Good luck!