Skip to content

Challenge 4: Winter Sun

Comments

• 66mazda66mazda Posts: 38
    edited January 2018
    I surely don't think alternating difficulties is such a bad choice...
    Post edited by 66mazda on
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's the C class Caterham Seven 270. lol horrible "reward" for probably another impossible challenge.
    No point of wasting cars or cash trying to beat this one.

• martytwymartytwy Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    There is also a ceramic before the Caterham
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get a paul walker-mobile :D hope it doesn't crash
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,595 admin
    just wow.
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    66mazda said:
    I surely don't thinking alternating difficulties is such a bad choice...
    That’s kind of the idea I believe. Varying levels of difficulty and prizes scaled to match.
    edited January 2018
    martytwy said:
    If it’s just the Caterham for final prize that makes the second tier prize more valuable... ceramic is C or better plus 4 other cards. That would be amusing.
  • 66mazda66mazda Posts: 38
    martytwy said:
    If it’s just the Caterham for final prize that makes the second tier prize more valuable... ceramic is C or better plus 4 other cards. That would be amusing.
    rip
  • STRV103BSTRV103B Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    If the final prize is a red fuse car like the R32 gtr would be good, this is not even a reward, garbage event
    Can’t make everybody happy. Can barely make anybody happy going by forum commments. Of course it’s often people with an issue to voice who post the loudest ;)
    mikes said:
    STRV103B said:
    If the final prize is a red fuse car like the R32 gtr would be good, this is not even a reward, garbage event
    5 entire prize boards of prizes to clear, plus $12500 in cash rewards, plus an aluminum pack, plus a ceramic pack and a C class car.  All without having to spend any money. Sounds garbage to me. 
    If you spend more than me, you will be more angry 
    mikes said:
    STRV103B said:
    5 entire prize boards of prizes to clear, plus $12500 in cash rewards, plus an aluminum pack, plus a ceramic pack and a C class car.  All without having to spend any money. Sounds garbage to me. 
    Wait for 4 days and only this comes, they absolutely can make this better 
  • GoatGoat Posts: 31
    martytwy said:
    Very disappointing C class reward car as the top prize.  At least with a ceramic or carbon fibre pack, there is a slight chance of a Legendary or Epic.  Don’t think I’m going to bother with this one  :/
    Why don't bother? Have anything better to do?  :D:D
  • NiurktNiurkt Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Alfa Romeo!? I'm waiting 4u :D
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭
    post the loudest
    I don't know why I laughed so hard at this :P

I think this event is a nice balance to the Hummer event - an easier event that nearly everyone will probably be able to finish, with rewards scaled accordingly. Also, it's about time there was a convertibles restriction post-career mode
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    STRV103B said:
    Everyone criticized the past event because it was almost impossible and only someone who spent a lot of money could get it over. Now they're criticize because it is a very easy event and does not give a good prize. Obviously they can not please everybody.
  • RawelRawel Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    ppedras said:
    STRV103B said:
    Everyone criticized the past event because it was almost impossible and only someone who spent a lot of money could get it over. Now they're criticize because it is a very easy event and does not give a good prize. Obviously they can not please everybody.
    round 24 seems pretty hard

• bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vey rog and a paggy ganny
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    ppedras said:
    STRV103B said:
    round 24 seems pretty hard

Whats the RQ there?
    110 I think, it's not my screenshot, I'm not there yet
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The G-Force can be lost by few points with a good grip car and those points recovered on another race.
    ppedras said:
    The G-Force can be lost by few points with a good grip car and those points recovered on another race.
    Bugatti’s are easy to spank on G-force unless it’s wet (even then I suspect it would be close). My best cars for that are also all convertible.
    ppedras said:
    but it's hard to get a big advantage on fast circuit, so only option is test bowl and 0-120, and all your rq will already be spent on drag and g-force to not lose too bad... pagani is faster on 1 mile than 1.3/1.3/1.3 mclaren, isn't it? well, I'll worry when I get there
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That TVR won't be quick to 120, (lacks mid range acceleration...) so with the right car should be able to get a bit there.
  • DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    The Veyron can be beat by a fully upgraded Lotus Elise 135
    Oh I haven’t used an Elise in my hand for months. Lol. Until this convertible challenge anyway for the lower RQ early levels. I guess I’m spoiled by the Lotus 340R and now Caterham Seven 620R.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

If it’s RQ 110 this line up should take care of them ok.