General Discussion

vip level

Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
Guys what do you think about vip levels?
Every gold you spend real money for, every new rq level should give you vip points and with certain vip points they should give you certain discounts on packs or daily rewards, what do you think about this?
@Hutch_Demorphic
@Hutch_Ian
@Hutch_Tim
@Hutch_Robin

Comments

• bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shhhh there already is a vip lvl but it's secret 
    edited January 2018
    I have said to much as is . 
    @Bugatti let's talk about that thing involving the thing about the thing over in the secret VIP forum 
  • wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    No, we shouldn’t talk about this secret in public!
    @Gsearch the daily free vip ceramics you get for logging into the vip forum have all been terrible as of late. Conspiracy on the drop rate ? I think we should change it too a carbon
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,456 admin
    Agreed.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost. So close...
  • BruceMcLarenBruceMcLaren Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    i have one Ferrari F50 GT, from vip Pagani cup 

but sounds good
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I think for every pack you buy you should get points and with those points you should be able to use it towards in game items like cash, gold, packs, slots and what not, there really should be a incentive program in place to encourage people to spend even more than we already are, at least give us something extra for all our money we're spending.  ;)
    Post edited by Bugatti on
    edited January 2018
    extra výzva bez limitu rq, pro skutečnou zábavu  ;) 
    and extra car ivetory, for classic as we know and extra, for favourite cars, for lovely cars for my eyes :)
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, come on! That will only make spenders spend more and non-spenders suffer! Do you work for Hutch?
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Oh, come on! That will only make spenders spend more and non-spenders suffer! Do you work for Hutch?
    A penny spent is a penny earned  :D in V!P incentives  :p
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tell you what that sounds fairly attractive!
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    money talks lol xd
  • NiurktNiurkt Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Sure :D just then please make vip fight against another vip. So win player who have bigger wallet :D
    Niurkt said:
    Sure :D just then please make vip fight against another vip. So win player who have bigger wallet :D
    i havent meant it like that lol, there would be 6 lvls of vip, you would get vip points by leveling up and you would get benefits of different vip levels
    Just got my invite to the VIP forum after 16 emails to the secret VIP email address.

They said I’m allowed in the garage as long as don’t start anything. 
    BoxtaS said:
    Just got my invite to the VIP forum after 16 emails to the secret VIP email address.

wOw YOu aRe sO fUnNy HaHhAAha
    Huskic69 said:
    BoxtaS said:

wOw YOu aRe sO fUnNy HaHhAAha
    Thx bbz 
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you race an event with the 5 secret cars in the right order, you will get instantly the tier1 price.

Still looking for the right combination of cars, yesterday i got instant the tier3 price, so i'm near the right one it seems <3