Skip to content

Ceramic power

HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
So there I was minding my own business selling off some maxed Rare cards to buy Ceramics for food for the BMW event. And look what popped up in Ceramic 5 of 5...

This. Changes. Everything.

Admittedly it’s the weakest Bugatti by far but this still fills a huge hole in my garage... no more playing the one trick pony Speed 12 for me. Mwuhahaha.

Comments

• HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I’ll get on that right away. Gotta keep at it while my luck is hot. Can’t settle for the baby Bugatti...
  • joengjoeng Posts: 40
    So there I was minding my own business selling off some maxed Rare cards to buy Ceramics for food for the BMW event. And look what popped up in Ceramic 5 of 5...

Admittedly it’s the weakest Bugatti by far but this still fills a huge hole in my garage... no more playing the one trick pony Speed 12 for me. Mwuhahaha.
    The same thing happened to me. BTW thanks to you, I'm farming happily in the daily event. 
    joeng said: 
    The same thing happened to me. BTW thanks to you, I'm farming happily in the daily event. 
    Congrats!

You will have to switch to Brave Shin for the daily farming... I just switched modes ;)
    I thought I’d be waiting until the Bugatti event for mine.

My only other S class from a Ceramic was my first Juke-R... as much as we are both Juke-R officianados (whether by choice or not!) I prefer this pull. Maybe yours is coming soon.
    joeng said: 
    Congrats!

You will have to switch to Brave Shin for the daily farming... I just switched modes ;)
    No problem, if you want to farm let me know, I will put out my strongest line up. ;)
    bobdylan said:
    Can we have a vote to remove him from the game now please 
    Me?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ... not unless you just got a veyron from a ceramic too ..... have you ! Show us your ceramics
    Haha,  I really should be banned! Not only I got the same Bugatti from a ceramic, I also got a Huayra from a ceramic. That's why I seldom spend gold on CF.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah? Well I just got the Monotune!

The. Mono. Tune. 

Quite possibly the worst B in the game. 

• BruceMcLarenBruceMcLaren Posts: 40 ✭✭
    yes, i found 2 S class cars from all my ceramics, yes its possible 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations bro! About time!