Skip to content

Road Trip - Cabriolet

245

Comments

  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone is in my group, Let me know it. 

  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Same , pairing with tsjerk as he is not attacking me but there are better team who joined lately ... 
  • luket22luket22 Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Numar said:
    Same , pairing with tsjerk as he is not attacking me but there are better team who joined lately ... 
    should be interesting. 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    If someone is in my group, Let me know it. 

    I am second in your group now, and avoiding playing you where possible as your Caterhams are too strong for me. 


  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in your group again @mikes and @daGman hope I can finish top 10 but I'll climb as high as I can (1st is out if the question) my cabrio hand is not good at all
    You’re doing ok so far. 
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    If someone is in my group, Let me know it. 

    Yes, I am, but weak hand, this will be a grinding event for me.
    @bantel_cat here we are again  :D

  • krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    luket22 said:
    Numar said:
    Same , pairing with tsjerk as he is not attacking me but there are better team who joined lately ... 
    should be interesting. 
    good luck!get both
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    ZotZe said:
    If someone is in my group, Let me know it. 

    Yes, I am, but weak hand, this will be a grinding event for me.
    @bantel_cat here we are again  :D

    We must stop meeting like this!

    Yes I too have a weak hand which is fine, could do without some stress after the BMW event.
    Give me the energy to focus on the Common and Uncommon events  :)
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in my group? I can assume the role of kingmaker should I chose. Lol. I’m a little annoyed to not be clearing the boards more readily... I can beat every opponent but often by 1-2 stars.

    It’s nice to have an easy event after the BMW Bloodbath.


  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    ZotZe said:
    If someone is in my group, Let me know it. 

    Yes, I am, but weak hand, this will be a grinding event for me.
    @bantel_cat here we are again  :D

    We must stop meeting like this!

    Yes I too have a weak hand which is fine, could do without some stress after the BMW event.
    Give me the energy to focus on the Common and Uncommon events  :)
    Same for me, my wife and kids needs some attention too :smiley:

    Let's see if we can meet in this events again. 
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    If someone is in my group, Let me know it. 

    I am second in your group now, and avoiding playing you where possible as your Caterhams are too strong for me. 


    Alright, let's make the top2, lol. And @Jaco , sad that you cant compete... 
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    ZotZe said:
    If someone is in my group, Let me know it. 

    I am second in your group now, and avoiding playing you where possible as your Caterhams are too strong for me. 


    Alright, let's make the top2, lol. And @Jaco , sad that you cant compete... 
    Well, seeing your scores, this is event is already in your both pockets. 
    I have to pick my events, as I am not a real strong player. I am kind of the B-division :smile: , but that is ok for me.

    Maybe I am more lucky in the common and uncommon events.
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Jaco said:
    ZotZe said:
    ZotZe said:
    If someone is in my group, Let me know it. 

    I am second in your group now, and avoiding playing you where possible as your Caterhams are too strong for me. 


    Alright, let's make the top2, lol. And @Jaco , sad that you cant compete... 
    Well, seeing your scores, this is event is already in your both pockets. 
    I have to pick my events, as I am not a real strong player. I am kind of the B-division :smile: , but that is ok for me.

    Maybe I am more lucky in the common and uncommon events.
    Had luck to pull a second superlight caterham in BMW Finals Prize.... saw it in many rewards as prize... Seems droprate for needed cars in following events is better, lol

    And Finaly the Carrera GT can a little bit shine here.
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZotZe , just an off topic question as we cannot send PM.
    Where are you from? Your english is flawless, but your sreens are in german?
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    @ZotZe , just an off topic question as we cannot send PM.
    Where are you from? Your english is flawless, but your sreens are in german?
    Germany , Lüneburg, its a town near south of Hamburg.
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aha, ok. Yes I know, I loaded many times paper in Lauenburg and ofcourse Hamburg. nice part of Germany!
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in my group? I can assume the role of kingmaker should I chose. Lol. I’m a little annoyed to not be clearing the boards more readily... I can beat every opponent but often by 1-2 stars.

    It’s nice to have an easy event after the BMW Bloodbath.


    That's irritating. My bracket is weak. 3 stars is a rule. 2 stars on big holidays.
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Aha, ok. Yes I know, I loaded many times paper in Lauenburg and ofcourse Hamburg. nice part of Germany!
    In lauenburg lives my sister with her family  :p Now enough offtopic  Sorry all for that.

    So, whats your hand In this event? Here mine.... is there any great medium high convertible in the game???


  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Jaco said:
    Aha, ok. Yes I know, I loaded many times paper in Lauenburg and ofcourse Hamburg. nice part of Germany!
    In lauenburg lives my sister with her family  :p Now enough offtopic  Sorry all for that.

    So, whats your hand In this event? Here mine.... is there any great medium high convertible in the game???


    Wow heavy !! Was wondering what are the top convertible cars... got my answer ^^
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    So, whats your hand In this event? Here mine.... is there any great medium high convertible in the game???
    Merc CLK DTM is an A25 Convertible. Any better than that for medium height? I’m running with the trusty Camaro Convertible. Not great but does the trick against anything low.
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @luket22 , didnt knew you were a forumer
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm using the CLK DTM and A4 convertible as I don't have any useful Caterham and my Lotus is upgrading so I'm trying to gain an advantage on the 2x City Street and Rallycross track sets. The A4 is pretty slow, going to swap that out after upgrades.
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Jaco said:
    Aha, ok. Yes I know, I loaded many times paper in Lauenburg and ofcourse Hamburg. nice part of Germany!
    In lauenburg lives my sister with her family  :p Now enough offtopic  Sorry all for that.

    So, whats your hand In this event? Here mine.... is there any great medium high convertible in the game???


    I use that hand. 31/0 currently. But you would beat me for sure:)

  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My lineup. I dropped the Targa 4 as it there is only one wet track set and it’s not upgraded enough to beat top B class RWD’s. I had the TVR ready to go if there was any straight line stuff. There wasn’t. I may sub in the 340R for NSX as it seems better for the tracks on offer. The 3rd Caterham could have been useful in different conditions. I also have a 718 Boxster on the B team reserves.

    A team:


    B team:



  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh there is the Audi RS 5 convertible too for medium height. Useful with 4WD and also RQ25.
  • joengjoeng Posts: 40
    Anyone in my group? I can assume the role of kingmaker should I chose. Lol. I’m a little annoyed to not be clearing the boards more readily... I can beat every opponent but often by 1-2 stars.

    It’s nice to have an easy event after the BMW Bloodbath.


    Me. But I don't have a good hand and our group seems to have gotten tougher.
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joeng said:
    Me. But I don't have a good hand and our group seems to have gotten tougher.
    I think you mean the Common event... I saw you in the mix there but not for Cabriolet. You are right though our Common group seems to be getting quite competitive!
  • joengjoeng Posts: 40
    Oops, yeah common event, :p
  • luket22luket22 Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Numar said:
    @luket22 , didnt knew you were a forumer
    Yeah been here a few months....  do a lot of lurking but have made a few threads/ comments 
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Why you attacking me !? Was focused on 3rd ... 
Sign In or Register to comment.