Common Event - All Surface

Comments

• ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    CometDan said:
    So in this group it looks like we have @ZotZe @TD42792 @grandvache @Olli8888 @LittleEnosBurdette@bantel_cat @danny and myself. Apologies if I missed anyone.

@TD42792 I raced you a couple of times not realising you were a forumer. Apologies.
    Aha no worries, or maybe you should have? You are my primary target! I dont think I will beat you though, I dont want to upgrade the rs1600 because it will be bottom E soon... will still give a good go! Let’s see
    Have upgraded the rs1600 but dont use it, lol. But i might make money with it cause as E its about 5k more worth
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m short on a slalom car sadly, that’s what will cost me 
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    TD42792 said:
    CometDan said:
    So in this group it looks like we have @ZotZe @TD42792 @grandvache @Olli8888 @LittleEnosBurdette@bantel_cat @danny and myself. Apologies if I missed anyone.

@TD42792 I raced you a couple of times not realising you were a forumer. Apologies.
    Aha no worries, or maybe you should have? You are my primary target! I dont think I will beat you though, I dont want to upgrade the rs1600 because it will be bottom E soon... will still give a good go! Let’s see
    Have upgraded the rs1600 but dont use it, lol. But i might make money with it cause as E its about 5k more worth
    Did you buy plastic to upgrade it:)? 
    edited January 2018
    CometDan said:
    Renault twizzy is surprisingly good on slalom and g-force 

• TerryTerry Posts: 26 ✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    CometDan said:
    Renault twizzy is surprisingly good on slalom and g-force 

That’s my not-so-secret secret weapon
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it better than the mighty Honda Beat? With an RQ of all of 3 it can hang with the best of class.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standard tyres and medium high . 
    Beats performance and low hight are a downfall
  • NiurktNiurkt Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    This is how many common vehicles i have!

Beautiful! I can't beat you because my garage almost same. Just open slots don't have so much.

edited January 2018
    Very strange thing happens in my group .. was stuck second . 
    No hope that mirage and citron volcano thing killed me . 
    Had a healthy 2nd but could do nothing for 1st. 

Then this morning 1st place hand went from dirt and the mirage and the citron too all RQ3s ?!?! Must of played 5 or more tickets all with sub 3RQ ... wonder if he thought it was the  musketeers and made a mix up .  
    Sure enough I slayed him every chance and took first ... he even dropped top ten ... every one must of got him. 

Now I can't see him at all. 

Is it possible to delete the game and just vanish
    He is pretty sure he will win, so he went farming
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's become a VERY tight race for 2nd through 7th
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing in my event!

edited January 2018
    Sooooo, the Citroen Mehari kicks butt on the twisty road snow...lost that race by a ton with a Tahoe but made up for it elsewhere.
    Just noticed @Thephenomsprint is in my same bracket...might be struggling just a bit  ;)
    It’s a rubbish event that I’m not doing well in at all. Pfft get of my lawn you commoner whippersnappers.

For the amount of money I’ve spent on plastic packs I would hope to not be struggling to try to get top 10. Lol.
    It’s a rubbish event that I’m not doing well in at all. Pfft get of my lawn you commoner whippersnappers.

For the amount of money I’ve spent on plastic packs I would hope to not be struggling to try to get top 10. Lol.
    Opening plastic is my favorite one. I don't expect anything good. No disappointment:)
    It turns out the less I play the better I do... I lost most
    of my previous set of tickets to knock me down to edge of the 10, now I come back and I’m 5th. Go figure.
    Except when you are looking for plastic food and only get 2 Common cards. Congratulations on your “lucky” pull that doesn’t help you. Lol.
  • DannyDanny Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Top 6 with @LittleEnosBurdette @ZotZe @CometDan @TD42792 looks like we’re all safe for a top 10 finish. What about all our war for last 2 and half hours to mix it up? :wink:
  • RawelRawel Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭✭

So far I'm dominating :)
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    Top 6 with @LittleEnosBurdette @ZotZe @CometDan @TD42792 looks like we’re all safe for a top 10 finish. What about all our war for last 2 and half hours to mix it up? :wink:
    Ha, I couldn’t catch top 2 places if I had another 2 days. 
    edited January 2018
    Except when you are looking for plastic food and only get 2 Common cards. Congratulations on your “lucky” pull that doesn’t help you. Lol.
    I got 4 uncommon from plastic once. Hutch can say I'm lucky now and shouldn't complain about drop rates:)
    Post edited by tichoblin on
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang , was really dispointed by the perd of the Buick reatta (RQ10 max at 135 7.1/85) but just noticed it has no TC and no ABS ... need a new horse in my hara !!
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    Aha, beat you to the finish @CometDan! It was so close until the end, I got lucky as a few snow / twisty appeared in a row at the end. That was fun.
    Nice to race against forumers, where we all get a ceramic in the end.
    edited January 2018
    TD42792 said:
    Danny said:
    Aha, beat you to the finish @CometDan! It was so close until the end, I got lucky as a few snow / twisty appeared in a row at the end. That was fun.
    Yea your move to the Focus was the winner for you, meant I could only beat you on one track set which never appeared for me. It was a good event
    Post edited by CometDan on

Just got these two up and running at 330 
    Get in there son top ten hear I come . 
    Look out
    Had a H1 ... at 033  ! Wut  ! Why ! No idea . 
    Cost me that 
    CometDan said:
    TD42792 said:
    Danny said:
    Yea your move to the Focus was the winner for you, meant I could only beat you on one track set which never appeared for me. It was a good event
    Cheers, I realised the Focus could get me 2 wins out of 3 when I played against @LittleEnosBurdette, since he had one in his hand. He is the one to blame :)
    It was horrible yesterday because despite my move to the Focus, it was only your winning track that would show up, like 4 times out 5.
    Made me wonder how the track selection works now. Before it used to be the one the given selected player defends on, but with the new option to select your opponent, I feel the whole defense concept has changed, and tracks show up in batches. So for half a day a given set of tracks will show up 2/3 of the time, and then it switches.
    ZotZe said:
    TD42792 said:
    CometDan said:

Interesting, have not done the maths, but can we make money by upgrading it while it is F and selling it as E?
    TD42792 said:
    Danny said: