Mercedes event '2nd chance showdown'!?

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know he has to be steaming
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a question.. better gl 350 (303) or A 200 (303);
    the first have stats: 6.1/76 all terrain tyres
    The second have stats 6.5/77 standard tyres
    this is my worst link.. so i can put this D class with standard tyres, or continue with gl 350... but i lost a lot of races with the GL ....
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bugatti in my opinion go after the car you don't have, you'll always have a random chance at another 6x6 from packs
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    ZL Liu, could use your help pushing those guys below us down, especially Kyryl guy...
    trying keep 100 pionts out of us... BTW i can beat the 47708 right now
    Bugatti said:
    ZL Liu, could use your help pushing those guys below us down, especially Kyryl guy...
    At this point, I say leave him alone.  He's too far off and would hit everyone if angered.
    @bugatti in my opinion go after the car you don't have, you'll always have a random chance at another 6x6 from packs
    Good point
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 666 ✭✭✭✭
    This is the way I feel about it too. I don’t have either car, but there’s a chance I could pull the 6x6 from a pack. 
  • KasplantKasplant Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Kasplant said:
    @Danny looks like im in your bracket again, do you want to work together? i just want the tier 2 reward, ill try to help you get tier 1 if possible
    Hi again @DaFlyingPiggy
    hi there, I've been pushing everyone around you down. I dont think there's anyone who can beat my hand atm
    Yeah we have one Guy buying tickets.. but my hand is pretty solid now. Just upgrading my 430 once more over night and could do it one more time tomorrow. Could even upgrade my CLS once more but don’t think i need it 
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
      @Bugatti 
    I dont think they upgraded, just pushed 7th few points form 6th and start final  fusing   of my cla. I also found I can't beat 40778 if my cla are fully upgraded.     
    I can not can't . hate automatic spelling.....
    If you can beat him, go ahead and take 2nd place no worries, unless you already have gt3 or want the 6x6. I won't hold you back from either one bro
    no  way,the best I can is draw..... he has better cla upgrade on 033.......
    Yeah, I missed out on this last gt3 and was half way tempted to spam gold tomorrow to back into 2nd place and get the car, but the darn 6x6 are very useful as well, what do you all think ?
    GT3. It’s  the only way you can get it. Like me I would prefer the 6x6 for regular use but we already have one and there is no other way to get this prize car. With enough luck and packs another 6x6 may come your way. This is the only shot for the GT3 for a looong time I would expect.
  • DaFlyingPiggyDaFlyingPiggy Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Kasplant said:
    Kasplant said:
    @Danny looks like im in your bracket again, do you want to work together? i just want the tier 2 reward, ill try to help you get tier 1 if possible
    Hi again @DaFlyingPiggy
    hi there, I've been pushing everyone around you down. I dont think there's anyone who can beat my hand atm
    Yeah we have one Guy buying tickets.. but my hand is pretty solid now. Just upgrading my 430 once more over night and could do it one more time tomorrow. Could even upgrade my CLS once more but don’t think i need it 
    dont think you need it, i can easily push down anyone near you. Are you going for the gt3 or 6x6? 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Do you have the gt3 already ?
    edited February 2018
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    Do you have the gt3 already ?
    What's the possibility of you knocking him down enough to keep me and you there ? Would you spare little gold to do so ? If not, it's no biggie, just would be nice if we could both get it. But no worries if not.
    Did he just upgrade? It looks like he just gave you the smack down lol
    But yeah, if you dont already have it, by all means get it, you totally deserve it with a hand that can actually beat him. Appreciate your help keeping us up.  ;)
    Bugatti said:

nope, I pushed myself down and keep more points form us. I wont mess him now.
    Bugatti said:
    just race with me now .... 
    Bugatti said:
    just race with me now .... 
    Yeah i figured that was the case. Thanks bro! Yeah I'll be defending as well.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    ZotZe said:
    rei348 said:
    Someone in my league?
    I would really appreciate some help to get to top 8... I'm struggling in 12-15 place with no chance to raise :(

Me @rei348 but iam struggeling really hard at the moment. Cant upgrade any more and bouncing between 3-15 and imo my hand is at best tier3 .... I would need luck in my next packs or i have to  say goodbye to the 6x6...
    Whats your ig name so i can avoid you? 
    I'm Reiner Mora.
    I saw you sometimes, if it happen to get a set of unbeatable hands I'll challenge you to push you up! 
    @ZotZe, no chance for me to be in top8, I will end for sure in tier3, so I pushed you up to 6. I'll do again if I can. If you see me in the list, beat me, with your cars is easy :)
    Good luck!
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I on my own in this bracket?
    I think I'm on my way to winning another GT3 
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Wth is going on here @Djehoetie ? 90 losses !? Did gabor found ur underwear in his daughter’s bedroom ? :astonished:

Me i’m 15th everytime i climb to top10 i got pushed back to 20/30th... good bye offroad beast i’m tired of missing all good event cars... 
  • DannyDanny Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    Kasplant said:
    Kasplant said:
    Hi again @DaFlyingPiggy
    What happened overnight Calvin? You had a big lead and unbeaten, who’s took all your losses? I’m up to 6th now somehow so hopefully I can stick this time
  • mikasamikasa Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    Anyone here who I could help? 
  • DaFlyingPiggyDaFlyingPiggy Posts: 65 ✭✭
    @Kasplant @Danny doing it the bugatti style
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    @mikasa LOL... Are you really in the same bracket with both of your account?
  • TreyWelshTreyWelsh Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    mikasa said:
    why do you occupy the best seats with two accounts? would be fairer if you give one to someone else?!
    @mikasa LOL... Are you really in the same bracket with both of your account?
    Yes it's kind of boring to be in same bracket with both accounts, but at least have one ally there then. 
    edited February 2018
    TreyWelsh said:
    mikasa said:
    why do you occupy the best seats with two accounts? would be fairer if you give one to someone else?!
    I was lucky to win sls with other account in first finals, so yes I have planned to drop down with other account to get the g63. I think your question could be asked from anyone who has won in first finals. I am playing with two accounts, but I can't combine them, so I am collecting all the cars I can to both accounts.
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    rei348 said:
    ZotZe said:
    rei348 said:
    Someone in my league?
    I would really appreciate some help to get to top 8... I'm struggling in 12-15 place with no chance to raise :(

Me @rei348 but iam struggeling really hard at the moment. Cant upgrade any more and bouncing between 3-15 and imo my hand is at best tier3 .... I would need luck in my next packs or i have to  say goodbye to the 6x6...
    Whats your ig name so i can avoid you? 
    I'm Reiner Mora.
    I saw you sometimes, if it happen to get a set of unbeatable hands I'll challenge you to push you up! 
    @ZotZe, no chance for me to be in top8, I will end for sure in tier3, so I pushed you up to 6. I'll do again if I can. If you see me in the list, beat me, with your cars is easy :)
    Good luck!
    I appreciate that, but my hand is also too weak. Will end in 20th , everyone takes me as easy target when i enter top 8, lol. I hoped for a lucky pull in yesterday carbon fibre, but failed. 

Goodbye 6x6, maybe we see us in the future....
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    @mikasa If combining would be possible, the game will get busted in a few days... everybody would great as many accounts as they want, will get the 12C etc. from campaign and would upgrade their cars like hell... and in dailys the minimum would by 5x 12c cars!
    @mikasa If combining would be possible, the game will get busted in a few days... everybody would great as many accounts as they want, will get the 12C etc. from campaign and would upgrade their cars like hell... and in dailys the minimum would by 5x 12c cars!
    Yes exactly, I just tried to answer @TreyWelsh who asked why I am top with both accounts.
    :)