Mercedes event '2nd chance showdown'!?

Comments

• BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    @Bugatti
    I just did another push round, helped our team stay around 500ponits and pushed ky lower than 200 points. am going back to push 47708 later trying push him out of 5.

Trust me anytime I can repay the favor I will!
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    Crazy team work!!!!
  • DaFlyingPiggyDaFlyingPiggy Posts: 65 ✭✭
    @Kasplant sorry was asleep, just pushed @Danny to 5th. If we work together, we should be able to secure danny in top 8. Which tier price are you both aiming for? 
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in this group?

edited February 2018
    @loxodromic
    I can only hold these guys back so long, 2 of the guys i can only tie with that are trying to move up, eventually they might be able to pull our guys out, i am trying to feed them as many points as possible to stay on top, but i am also now at a risk of losing myself from top 8 once you start battling #1 guy. I wont lose out obviously because i will just spend many tickets, but its gonna be really tough to keep these guys up with us. We are trying our  best  lol 
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sinner what happened to you? You're too far off for me to help you. And the guys around me are upgrading so i cant beat them in every course. Can you come up a little? I'll try to push those below but some of them i cant reach. 
  • DannyDanny Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    @Kasplant sorry was asleep, just pushed @Danny to 5th. If we work together, we should be able to secure danny in top 8. Which tier price are you both aiming for? 
    Just dropped right down to 15th, managed to use my tickets and get back up to 8th so within touching distance of you both. Gonna struggle keeping in top 8 I reckon even with yours 2’s massive help! I’ll keep pushing back to within 3 if you 2 though if I get knocked down!
  • KasplantKasplant Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    Just dropped right down to 15th, managed to use my tickets and get back up to 8th so within touching distance of you both. Gonna struggle keeping in top 8 I reckon even with yours 2’s massive help! I’ll keep pushing back to within 3 if you 2 though if I get knocked down!
    Calvin is awake now and im constantly playing till it end. So you whould be able to climb the ladder now the both of us are pushing you. 
  • KasplantKasplant Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    You Read the post from Bugatti on how to push? Im not sure yet.. Thinking strongly about another GT3 
  • noldornoldor Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    anyone here on this list

serban oprea
    andrea rossi
    michael seifert
    elvis tolic
    paul rickwood
    lars pyfferoen
    sir berserker
    topdrives41732
    craig yemm
    sujani medagedara
    jeremy conter

these are top 12 including me uğur hızkal

i am at 11 place there if anyone here on this list lets help out each other

• sinnersinner Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8ppedras said:
    @sinner what happened to you? You're too far off for me to help you. And the guys around me are upgrading so i cant beat them in every course. Can you come up a little? I'll try to push those below but some of them i cant reach. 
    Yeah im going make a final push about 20mins before the end and spend some gold. I can get up to about 5th but keep getting knocked down. Ill just hover on the outskirts and jump in at the end i think. Fingers crossed :) 

Can you make top 2 do you think?
  • none5none5 Posts: 68 ✭✭
    @Bugatti just pushed john urban down like 60 trophies or so
    none5 said:
    @Bugatti just pushed john urban down like 60 trophies or so
    Nice! Thank you, In this group here, is some of the best teamwork i have ever seen on here before. Great job guys!
    edited February 2018
    Now that ZL Liu is in 1st place guys, be prepared for this guy that he knocked out of 1st to start spending money on tickets at some point to rise up, ZL Liu is gonna try pushing him all the way down below us and hopefully at the end, i can jump into the 2nd spot. But this is gonna be the craziest thing i have ever seen on here if it works, just saying watch these races carefully cause he's gonna be psst and start racing us all like crazy LoL 
  • JamanioJamanio Posts: 41
    noldor said:
    anyone here on this list

serban oprea
    andrea rossi
    michael seifert
    elvis tolic
    paul rickwood
    lars pyfferoen
    sir berserker
    topdrives41732
    craig yemm
    sujani medagedara
    jeremy conter

Yes, im Michael Seifert and Serban Oprea is sherby90 as far as i know? 
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

Bugatti said:
    Now that ZL Liu is in 1st place guys, be prepared for this guy that he knocked out of 1st to start spending money on tickets at some point to rise up, ZL Liu is gonna try pushing him all the way down below us and hopefully at the end, i can jump into the 2nd spot. But this is gonna be the craziest thing i have ever seen on here if it works, just saying watch these races carefully cause he's gonna be psst and start racing us all like crazy LoL 
    I'll keep pushing him and help u get the second postion in the end.

• bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    noldor said:
    anyone here on this list

serban oprea
    andrea rossi
    michael seifert
    elvis tolic
    paul rickwood
    lars pyfferoen
    sir berserker
    topdrives41732
    craig yemm
    sujani medagedara
    jeremy conter

I'm Paul Rickwood. 
    Will try and help but I doubt i can stay top 8, stronger hands out there.
    Could/should have got top 8 in the first final so it is a bit frustrating! 
  • noldornoldor Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    noldor said:
    anyone here on this list

serban oprea
    andrea rossi
    michael seifert
    elvis tolic
    paul rickwood
    lars pyfferoen
    sir berserker
    topdrives41732
    craig yemm
    sujani medagedara
    jeremy conter

I'm Paul Rickwood. 
    Will try and help but I doubt i can stay top 8, stronger hands out there.
    Could/should have got top 8 in the first final so it is a bit frustrating! 
    on my first final i finished at 25 i am not sure i can keep going in this one too.but lets try what we can do.if we cant do it we cant do it
    at least we can try.
    Jamanio said:
    noldor said:
    anyone here on this list

serban oprea
    andrea rossi
    michael seifert
    elvis tolic
    paul rickwood
    lars pyfferoen
    sir berserker
    topdrives41732
    craig yemm
    sujani medagedara
    jeremy conter

You and Serban are looking good for top 2 at the moment. Good luck! 
    edited February 2018

Bugatti said:
    I'll keep pushing him and help u get the second postion in the end.

I can't tell you how thankful i am, i just hope this all works out ok... You have your work cut out for you. But no matter how this unfolds, i will always remember this and what we have done and what we have went thru to keep all of us on top, i myself have already burned through 6000 gold trying to keep us all up this whole time, and i know you are heavily invested as well, anyhow... Thank you so much bro!
    Favor will be returned when needed  ;)
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MSteeL see you're tactics work. You are nicely climbing in the ranking.
    Till now I manage a ranking near top 8. When I am still there at the end, I will try to push me up into top 8. Maybe you could help me here a bit in the end, when I am in your range? 
    Impressive team work @Bugatti
    Good luck in your bracket guys. 
  • JamanioJamanio Posts: 41
    Jamanio said:
    noldor said:
    anyone here on this list

serban oprea
    andrea rossi
    michael seifert
    elvis tolic
    paul rickwood
    lars pyfferoen
    sir berserker
    topdrives41732
    craig yemm
    sujani medagedara
    jeremy conter

You and Serban are looking good for top 2 at the moment. Good luck! 
    Thanks alot. Ill try to keep you in range by pushing the others down. Godd luck to all
    ik this is off topic but i just opened a 5x ceramic and got 2 legendarys
    none5 said:
    When its your time its your time lol What amazing luck bro! Congratulations ! What cars did ya get ?
    Impressive team work @Bugatti
    Good luck in your bracket guys. 
    Thank you! Definitely great teamwork, no doubt about it!
    Bugatti said:
    none5 said:
    When its your time its your time lol What amazing luck bro! Congratulations ! What cars did ya get ?

• HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may be the largest scale Team Forum operation to date. Led by squadron leader @Bugatti and his flying Chipmunks. Ok we need to work on branding.
    edited February 2018
    we could form a forum group there is a option to do that and once clubs are released just have the most dominate club due to the teamwork getting us rewards earlier