Mercedes event '2nd chance showdown'!?

Comments

• BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    This may be the largest scale Team Forum operation to date. Led by squadron leader @Bugatti and his flying Chipmunks. Ok we need to work on branding.
    I can't wait for there to be clubs lol If that ever happens. But the major props goes to @loxodromic ZL Liu, he's been an absolute rockstar through this!

But yeah, this one is definitely for the books!
  • none5none5 Posts: 68 ✭✭
    @Bugatti @Huacanacha check group invites
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    This may be the largest scale Team Forum operation to date. Led by squadron leader @Bugatti and his flying Chipmunks. Ok we need to work on branding.
    I can't wait for there to be clubs lol If that ever happens. But the major props goes to @loxodromic ZL Liu, he's been an absolute rockstar through this!

best I can, trying push him away from top4th
  • KasplantKasplant Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    You already decided what car u want @DaFlyingPiggy
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is crazy!  #40778 is definitely gonna be upset that he lost his huge lead.  Big thanks to @Bugatti & @loxodromic for their teamwork!
  • DaFlyingPiggyDaFlyingPiggy Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Kasplant said:
    nope hahaha, you?
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we see screen shots of the finish please? haha
    @Danny @Kasplant I think two of us can take tier 1 together if we spend some gold on tickets, I can easily push anyone down
    Still at the biggest struggle, another GT3 or my first 6x6?
  • flight4590flight4590 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

Someone give me a hand here!
  • KasplantKasplant Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Kasplant said:
    nope hahaha, you?
    Nope, still cant decide. Think i might go for another GT3
    edited February 2018
    HeissRod said:
    This is crazy!  #40778 is definitely gonna be upset that he lost his huge lead.  Big thanks to @Bugatti & @loxodromic for their teamwork!
    @loxodromic
    Unbelievable work man!
    1 man army here guys! What a task you took on bro!
    Huuuge thanks!

Magic in progress!

To put this in prospective, Guys look how much of a lead TopDrives40778 had on us, This is all the results of @loxodromic and his fully upgraded hand and alot of gold, all to help us all out and stay up on top, i myself was only able to keep the bottom guys out and keep our guys on top, but @loxodromic took on the huuuuge task of knocking 40778 out of number 1 spot so i can be in top 2 with him, and at the same time he is gonna try keeping all of us on top, this is literally gonna go down in history here, i will keep my fingers crossed that it all works out. 
    Great job
    @loxodromic
     ZL Liu !!! 
    You're unbelievable bro!

• ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy.... what i would give to have the luck be in the same bracket in the next major event with you guys.... crazy **** out there. 
    Bugatti said:

best I can, trying push him away from top4th
    Try to push out of 5th if you are able too, we have 5 of us in our group..
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Crazy.... what i would give to have the luck be in the same bracket in the next major event with you guys.... crazy **** out there. 
    We'll never be in their bracket though, wrong region. You gotta live with me!  :D
    ZotZe said:
    Yeah, this was amazing, its super hard to try and keep 5 guys up on top 8. Amazing indeed! 
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    ZotZe said:
    We'll never be in their bracket though, wrong region. You gotta live with me!  :D
    Haha, iam ok with you
  • PichaiPichai Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    Yea, too many friends in same bracket makes it hard not to step on someone while trying to get up the ladder. It's best that everyone is spread out some.
  • DannyDanny Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    @Danny @Kasplant I think two of us can take tier 1 together if we spend some gold on tickets, I can easily push anyone down
    @bugatti you’ve started something here! Look at these two legends keeping me in top 8 with this s**t hand... unbelievable work!
    TomTurbo said:
    ZotZe said:
    I can change regions, that's not a problem lol But then my USA friends will miss me lol
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    in my league i search to do an hole from me to 9th but others players.. attacked me and not the 9th :O :O

Danny said:
    @bugatti you’ve started something here! Look at these two legends keeping me in top 8 with this s**t hand... unbelievable work!
    It is so amazing how much better our forum is here then the other, much more teamwork, and extremely amazing teamwork that has been shown multiple times in this thread, outstanding work guys!
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    TomTurbo said:
    ZotZe said:
    I can change regions, that's not a problem lol But then my USA friends will miss me lol
    You're always welcome, just leave Trump in his region!
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happening in my bracket too. These guys have been helping me since the start.  Without an A45 or an SLS I'm not even sure I'd be top 8 without their help.
    My hand is decent, but I don't think it's as good as my position!

• TD47959TD47959 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    TD01055 said:
    This Lauren’s would be making himself a target if I were you. Helping out forumers who contribute is one thing, Facebook stalking to beg for mercy is different!
    Well, we had a nice talk though, and I gotta admit that all his 71 losses were from me, after he triggered me when trying to attack me on the first day  :D

Also, and this is no offense to new people here, but we got quite a few new registrations since merc finals on the forums, asking for help aswell without contributing to the community. 47959 also joined today abd got 1 post, but I'm easy aslong as no other known forumers need help -> they'd always come first.
    To my defense i have to say I’m reading the forum since the audi pack disaster, but I know it seems a little bit strange to register and ask instantly for some help.
    TomTurbo said:
    Bugatti said:
    TomTurbo said:
    ZotZe said:
    You're always welcome, just leave Trump in his region!
    Lmao!
    Yeah, as far as help goes here and new people joining that we don't know, seniority and how well your liked here i guess will determan the order on the help given out. But everyone will try and help here i would assume so, we all know what its like to be behind and not be able to get proper cars and whatever the case might be.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know this guy?

TD01055 said:
    Anyone know this guy?

I don't,  but with that kind of name,  should be easy to facebook stalk lmao!
    @loxodromic
    He's starting to hit our points now, guess he finally woke up lol Probably pooped himself when he seen what happened!