Fan-made Cards - Post them here

Comments

• PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    I decided to begin my journey by remaking the cards I first made on mobile on PC, with the quality of that Z-Tune. Hopefully.First up, the Japanese-Spec 180SX Kouki (Type X) that I've been asking since beta, but was never added. Instead we got that weird-looking 200SX.When I was racing this car down the long straight of Circuit La Sarthe in Gran Turismo, I felt the immense speed of this car. It was pretty fast, so I made this car.

Also, for you people that want to make cards but dunno how or don't know where to start -- why not  join our server. We got templates, people requesting cards, and people to talk to. Yeah.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    **** everyone who doesn't like racing cars. I love them! People say I don't like China, I Love China!
  • MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the only one who doesn't like race cars boiiii....
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭

One more Mclaren.
    edited February 2018
    I'm a Volvo fan, couldn't resist...

EDIT: Now with standard tyres a few posts down! ;)

Post edited by ppedras on
    ppedras said:
    I'm a Volvo fan, couldn't resist...

Make that on STD tyres pls
    I will, agree on that!
    @ppedras What software do you use?
    Since I just saw a video regarding the 4 JDM kings, so I decided to make the last two kings that Hutch didn't add in. In you'd ask me out of this 4 kings, what would I choose, I would pick the FD imo.
    And after these card makings, I decided to have some fun. So I booted up my good ol' Gran Turismo 4, fully upgraded a Supra, and made the gear ratio as long as possible for that optimum Top Speed. Here's the result: "The Hypercar Slayer"
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need the Subaru 360
    Wait, ingame or fanmade?
    edited February 2018
    TGPD said:
    @ppedras What software do you use?
    Incscape. It's not easy to work with because it is vector drawing. I more a Photoshop man, but because of the templates it's easier with Incscape. 
    edited February 2018

You're doing sick cards  ! Good job ! Keep going, I'm à true fan !

@JapanCarFanBoy thanks. Big fan of cars, so will continue! lol

@PlantedZebra not a big fan of the Supra, maybe the new model. But that RX7 is a car i ever wanted to own. Unfortunately they are rare by my country and import one is extremely expensive.
    Since you are a card maker, what do you think about the stats of cards i've made, are they realistic? I usually try to compare the reviews in terms of handling of other cars that already exist in the game for grip, but i now it's not that linear. 
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    I think we need to see Toyota and Volkswagen in the game, these 2 brands have much variety to offer
    STD Tyres. I think it would be amazing! Hutch, think about it! lol

How about...

ppedras said:
    STD Tyres. I think it would be amazing! Hutch, think about it! lol

First, make that up to par with the CT6, i.e.the RQ, bring it up to 26 cause it has STD tyres
    Second, make an Ariel Atom V8!
    @ppedras keep up the good work! I wish to see the EB110!
  • 66mazda66mazda Posts: 38
    edited February 2018
    Here you go.
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    This one i would really like to see in Top Drives!

I LOVE it!
    @ppedras add more Alfas and Lancias please  <3
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭
    @ppedras I would make the Ariel legendary with those caterhams and the Ktm. Really loved your cards.
    edited February 2018
    joel24 said:
    @ppedras I would make the Ariel legendary with those caterhams and the Ktm. Really loved your cards.
    I didn’t make it legendary all the reviews referred that despite the weight/power ratio it didn’t handle that well. They compared the driving with the Caterham 420R. 
  • MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see any lancias