Range Rover/Jaguar

mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
I play only the last day in this two events.. but the last 30 minutes are insane.. i think that 2 events like this cannot be together... i check one and lost some position in other.. used tickets, "revisione" for play with tickets and win in one event and lost position in the other.. so.. Hutch.. please.. one big event at time... maybe you can put one or two little events during one big.. but 2 big events are crazy in the last minutes...
What do you think?

Comments

• Dale96Dale96 Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I was 8th in both and 5mins later I was 23rd and 22nd, I bought tickets and got 8th back and finished there but in the other event I dropped from 8th again to 15th
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was happy everyone was focused on jaguar event, so I could sneak in on third lol. I liked it, because it was hard for all to get both top prizes and had to focus mainly on which they prefered.
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Although I was fortunate enough to win both price cars, I have to say that two price car events finishing at the same time is plain brutal...
    I wouldn’t want to participate in that chaos again, it wasn’t fun and a lot of people who spent a huge some of money to get top 8 in both events lost their spots in the last minutes not because they couldn’t compete but bacause they couldn’t compete on both events simultaneously.