5 Million Club (The Celebration)

Comments

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    mikes said:
    daGman said:
    mikes said:
    Dammit @bullet_splatter - you beat me to it. @daGman and @TGPD are going to be so disappointed in me. :s
    I’ve been on a little hiatus from the forums/games but Im back! I see you got your name changed in game @mikes I’m jealous haha
    They wouldn't let me change it to another account I have after requesting to do so for privacy issues. I changed my Facebook name for now. Still not the best solution. I need to figure this out soon.
    Same. Contacted hutch support and they just said to change my fb name... It’s very frustrating to not be able to change it. I wish they could just do first name and last initial. Would make it sooooo much better
    There's the potential right now that I may have to abandon this account and start from scratch if there is no other solution. I can't have my account attached to my current profile any longer.
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    daGman said:
    mikes said:
    daGman said:
    mikes said:
    Dammit @bullet_splatter - you beat me to it. @daGman and @TGPD are going to be so disappointed in me. :s
    I’ve been on a little hiatus from the forums/games but Im back! I see you got your name changed in game @mikes I’m jealous haha
    They wouldn't let me change it to another account I have after requesting to do so for privacy issues. I changed my Facebook name for now. Still not the best solution. I need to figure this out soon.
    Same. Contacted hutch support and they just said to change my fb name... It’s very frustrating to not be able to change it. I wish they could just do first name and last initial. Would make it sooooo much better
    There's the potential right now that I may have to abandon this account and start from scratch if there is no other solution. I can't have my account attached to my current profile any longer.
    Are you receiving a lot of messages or something?
    CometDan said:
    mikes said:
    daGman said:
    mikes said:
    daGman said:
    mikes said:
    A bit more complicated than that.
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you get it sorted without having to reset
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Same man. Would be a shame escpecially after putting all the resources into your account (and that F1!!)
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    CometDan said:
    mikes said:
    daGman said:
    mikes said:
    daGman said:
    mikes said:

Is it possible to associate your top drives with a new Google account instead of Facebook? 

You can unlink Facebook and change name in Google

• daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    mikes said:
    CometDan said:
    mikes said:
    daGman said:
    mikes said:
    daGman said:
    mikes said:

Is it possible to associate your top drives with a new Google account instead of Facebook? 

You can unlink Facebook and change name in Google

I don’t think it is. And if you’re on iOS then it’s impossible to link to a google acct, and it won’t display the Game Center name 
    Yup, iOS so no Google. And I tried a second Facebook account. Although it appeared on my phone/account that my name and profile pic had changed, everyone who took a screenshot of a bracket with me in it showed my old account, name, image.

I think this issue from a Privacy standpoint will only grow as the game grows. Not being able to edit your public name in-game from a personal FB name isn't a good idea. As @daGman said, even giving us the opportunity to turn off last names, replace profile photos, etc would be a big help.
  • PichaiPichai Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    Can't wait. This will be quite interesting.
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    A little worried about this event as the 12C is still my best car...ok both 12Cs, but still. 

@mikes sorry you are having issues bud, hopefully hutch will help make it right. 
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my language "bogat" means rich... coincidence? dont think so..

where ya from?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jay @Wheat0r can we make it a top 3 forumer finish?
  • JayJay Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Yeah I have been leaving @wheat0r alone. Not sure who beat me but if I get matched up against only you 2 I will lose on purpose to one of you.
  • wheat0rwheat0r Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    TGPD said:
    Yeah I have been leaving @wheat0r alone. Not sure who beat me but if I get matched up against only you 2 I will lose on purpose to one of you.
    I’m not so confident that there won’t be more stronger competitors joined in.
    wheat0r said:
    Jay said:
    TGPD said:
    I’m not so confident that there won’t be more stronger competitors joined in.
    We can try :)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really good choice for 125RQ
    Full nostalgia coming
  • HeiZhenZhuHeiZhenZhu Posts: 33
    edited March 2018
    mikes said:
    Yup, iOS so no Google. And I tried a second Facebook account. Although it appeared on my phone/account that my name and profile pic had changed, everyone who took a screenshot of a bracket with me in it showed my old account, name, image.

I think this issue from a Privacy standpoint will only grow as the game grows. Not being able to edit your public name in-game from a personal FB name isn't a good idea. As @daGman said, even giving us the opportunity to turn off last names, replace profile photos, etc would be a big help.
    When I first linked my account, it didnt change in any of the events I was entered in until the next events or they finished.. possible it may of worked? @mikes

edited March 2018
    TGPD said:
    Really good choice for 125RQ
    Full nostalgia coming
    The gap after 3rd is largish. Feel free to pass me in points. If I go to third I should be able to beat others. I am just not getting others except you and @wheat0r as opponents because of that gap. So I am not entering races. If you want ro keep beating 4th and lower and pass us in points go for it :smile:
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone with me?

• PersonPerson Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Im in a low rq lobby so I don't expect anybody to be in here with me but if you're in my lobby let me know I'm kicking people out of the top 3 with no problem and I can try to avoid you if you're in my lobby
    Heh going well so far @TGPD @wheat0r . Every time I check and there is a new person I am like... is this going to be bad? Haha.
  • deewoddeewod Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    @Parimal_2000 I just joined your group. Right behind you now.
    @deewod what's your IG name? And can you beat the top guy Golfza superx?
  • deewoddeewod Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    @Parimal_2000 Derek Rod. I'm not sure yet, I haven't seen the hands at the top. I haven't got a Bugatti though so maybe that puts me at a disadvantage. What kind of hand are you running?
  • Rutger_KRutger_K Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    lets claim top 3 Xabier! I wont race u @XA2
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    Hey @Rutger_K Just wrote on the other thread! Nice to meet you in the league! Lets try and get the big prize! Im missing a bugatti but hope the pikes peak is up to the task
    @deewod this is my hand.

• KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    @XA2 @Rutger_K guys let me stay in top 3 as well ok ? :dizzy:
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    @XA2 @Rutger_K guys let me stay in top 3 as well ok ? :dizzy:
    Lets try and be the 3 of us up there!