General Discussion

crazy sales!

Comments

• DomesticMDomesticM ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    Rutger_K said:
    yay so amazing
    Lucky! I got this from a carbon fibre and gave up. 

• noldornoldor ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    @ Bugatti : Not lucky at all my friend... A lot of fusing material 

You must have deserved another S at least or a better one...

By myself I should have done a video too, if had known what would happened...

I opened everything too (my birthday coming soon !) and I got...

Furthermore I got also these 3 already fused for my 650 S

And finally, I got really really lucky with these beauties !!!

First time something like this happened to me in this game !!!!

I know that these S are not the best in TD but I felt really lucky
    Then some of the A Class are really nice too...
    5 legendary wow looks like lady luck is on your side when open all of them
  • David_FookDavid_Fook ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch can we have an option to hide the offers from the front screen? Everytime I see them I can feel my wallet kicking me in the nuts...
  • ZotZeZotZe ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky, bought all cf offers, no S...
  • TGPDTGPD ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the second CFx5, I got the Bugatti Super Sport!
    Next step: Chiron!
  • joel24joel24 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Hutch can we have an option to hide the offers from the front screen? Everytime I see them I can feel my wallet kicking me in the nuts...
    That's the point of putting it in the front screen bruh !!!
  • prexprex ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Bought the 5xCF plus slots and another 5xCF. Got these:

I guess the Lotus is quite good. Still waiting for a S class. But, I am very happy to get back that boss Z4 finally as I sold mine out of ignorance at my second day of playing.

As these are my first five-packs I got scared by that bunch of D class cars at the beginning.  :#
    Post edited by prex on
  • AntounAntoun ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    noldor said:

5 legendary wow looks like lady luck is on your side when open all of them
    It was really a great moment... Now with 3 S Mercedes I should be more competitive in this type of event...
  • BruceMcLarenBruceMcLaren ✭✭ Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    i bought all packs and no S, i feel frutrated
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I was done bought a few more packs, got my first pagani and ktm along with 3 911 carreras (fused one)
    prex said:
    Bought the 5xCF plus slots and another 5xCF. Got these:

I guess the Lotus is quite good. Still waiting for a S class. But, I am very happy to get back that boss Z4 finally as I sold mine out of ignorance at my second day of playing.

As these are my first five-packs I got scared by that bunch of D class cars at the beginning.  :#
    The S'Charged was a car banished from S class in the Porsche update. That means it's pretty solid. Not as solid as the R500 though, but it's not useless in the rain because it has TCS and ABS.
    Thought I was done bought a few more packs, got my first pagani and ktm along with 3 911 carreras (fused one)

The X-bow is the weakest of the "Handling trio" as I call it, but here's the stats anyways.
    p.s. guess what's the car at the right of the s'charged ;)
  • 43MK443MK4 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amg gt
    43MK4 said:
    Amg gt
    oh wait lol there's two shown above
    mikes said:
    I need to stop spending. 
    but you can't stop spending ;)
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    TGPD said:
    43MK4 said:
    Amg gt
    Lol  ;) Hey I'm just happy to get ONE haha let me have my moment lol, that pagani ain't great either compared to the others but at least I got one  B)
    TGPD said:
    43MK4 said:
    Amg gt
    Lol  ;) Hey I'm just happy to get ONE haha let me have my moment lol, that pagani ain't great either compared to the others but at least I got one  B)
    Ha! I got a Veyron Super Sport lol
  • jczerojczero ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Bought all of the offers got 30 ultra rare, 11 epics, and a single legendary.
    Still a big spender huh buddy ;) btw, this Jay from the ingame forum. By th way, nice Renault and raptor, for sure they will serve you well in their expertise events, and that merc 4matic, wish I had for the Mercedes finals. Great pull. 
  • Goodhews89Goodhews89 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Still a big spender huh buddy ;) btw, this Jay from the ingame forum. By th way, nice Renault and raptor, for sure they will serve you well in their expertise events, and that merc 4matic, wish I had for the Mercedes finals. Great pull. 
    Hey man.... I already have 6 raptors, so this one wasn't really needed. I also already have a Renault maxi, but only one so this one was a welcome addition. I actually maxed it right away.

The Mercedes I am a bit on the fence about keeping, I already have the amg Gt3. On one hand who knows if there will be a German rain event or something, on the other I have a lot of very hungry legendaries
  • grandvachegrandvache ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    jczero said:
    Hey man.... I already have 6 raptors, so this one wasn't really needed. I also already have a Renault maxi, but only one so this one was a welcome addition. I actually maxed it right away.

The Mercedes I am a bit on the fence about keeping, I already have the amg Gt3. On one hand who knows if there will be a German rain event or something, on the other I have a lot of very hungry legendarie

I'd guess fuel isnt really a huge issue for you but that marc was (alongside help from the forum) instrumental in helping me get the merc GT3 from the second chance event.  If you don't have one already I'd totally keep it
  • Goodhews89Goodhews89 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I am a bit better off than most on feed cars. But I also have 40+ legendaries, so I have a lot of cars to feed. So I struggle with whether to keep obscure cars like the cla that the few events it can compete in  almost never come up. 

Also garage space is somewhat a premium.
  • BugattiBugatti ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a bit better off than most on feed cars. But I also have 40+ legendaries, so I have a lot of cars to feed. So I struggle with whether to keep obscure cars like the cla that the few events it can compete in  almost never come up. 

Also garage space is somewhat a premium.
    He's got me beat, i only have 35 legends  :'( :p
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the 17 Legends for me. Such a poverty stricken garage compared to the bounties of neighboring realms.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here I am down at 11
  • BugattiBugatti ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the 17 Legends for me. Such a poverty stricken garage compared to the bounties of neighboring realms.
    Bro, I still have not got the legend nissan nismo and you have 3 lol
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭
    I have 4 legendaries!!!