How bad is your luck?

jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
mine is when I opened 2 cfx5 packs, 1 ceramic x5 pack and 10 Porsche cf packs, the highest car got was a Juke-R, I mean, do people even use that car, if so, for what?

Comments

• wheat0rwheat0r Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    You pulled An S class after all...
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    I haven pulled an S from more than 50 CFs so...
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    True that, people say that as long as it’s a S it should be a good car, but this is the only SUV that has performance tyres, which renders it less useful compared the rest, and for the city medium ride S cars all have better performance, so you can’t count on this guy either. Why don’t they put on all surface tyre for a suv that’s supposed be?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    your luck sux lel
    TGPD said:
    your luck sux lel
    I think it depends, most of my S came from ceramic, a Bugatti from a simple single cash ceramic and a macan from a 5pack ceramic. Not to mention a Mercedes electric from my 1st time daily winning ever ceramic. So CF with no S is rather common I think. 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd cut off tgpd's nutts to get my hands on a juke R ! It's a beast 
    @grandvache what are these stats based on and what’s the test range?
    bobdylan said:
    I'd cut off tgpd's nutts to get my hands on a juke R ! It's a beast 
    Ok, first, that’s kind obsence to imagine the whole cutting scene. Second, could you tell me how to properly dominate this so called “beast” please. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    @grandvache what are these stats based on and what’s the test range?
    Thats the data from hutch.  They have the game in China so they legally have to declare the odds on loot boxes.
    It’s amazing how I cannot find this game in Chinese AppStore, as I’m continuing spending over priced € for the gold, can anyone help me here? @TGPD ?
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    True that, people say that as long as it’s a S it should be a good car, but this is the only SUV that has performance tyres, which renders it less useful compared the rest, and for the city medium ride S cars all have better performance, so you can’t count on this guy either. Why don’t they put on all surface tyre for a suv that’s supposed be?
    Even the audi SQ3 has performance tyres for some reason but its an epic. U should be glad that u didn't get a panemera. And if you think about it , the juke r is not made for offroad tracks. We all have seen the tuned juke r beating the bugatti right? (ofc in youtube)
    @joel24 in real life it sure looks like some very good features, but not in this game though, especially against the Bugatti, lol
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    mine is when I opened 2 cfx5 packs, 1 ceramic x5 pack and 10 Porsche cf packs, the highest car got was a Juke-R, I mean, do people even use that car, if so, for what?

Your luck is great! I buy a ton of packs and have yet to receive that car, so please consider yourself lucky. I can't wait to finally get that car! And when a japan or nissan event comes around you will appreciate the car...
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    jczero said:

Your luck is great! I buy a ton of packs and have yet to receive that car, so please consider yourself lucky. I can't wait to finally get that car! And when a japan or nissan event comes around you will appreciate the car...
    Trade ya 2 of them for a Chiron  :D
  • wheat0rwheat0r Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    It’s amazing how I cannot find this game in Chinese AppStore, as I’m continuing spending over priced € for the gold, can anyone help me here? @TGPD ?
    The truth is the game isn’t even released in AppStore CN. 
    Luckily I’m in US store.
    TomTurbo said:
    Bugatti said:
    jczero said:

:o Tempting! 
    @Bugatti I’m sure it’s a good car, if not a great car, and with your opening packs pace I don’t know if you should expect the good return to be high. I mean, the number of packs you open in a day is somrtimes what I open in a month, and since the dropping ratio is low, with more packs it just seemed even lower. 

About the Japanese competition, I’ll need more Japanese cars cuz this is the only good thing from japan that I have, and I’m sure you can’t with a country theme event with just one top car
    wheat0r said:
    jczero said:
    The truth is the game isn’t even released in AppStore CN. 
    Luckily I’m in US store.
    Yet if I switch my account to the Chinese AppStore one it shows gold/cash packs in CNY, which is much less than €! That makes no sense cuz I can’t buy due to the fact I didn’t download/install the app from their store  :D
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    TomTurbo said:
    Bugatti said:
    That deals already taken. I have first dibs ;)

My three:

As for performance I think the Juke-R is slightly better all round than the RS 6 Avant, basically on everything except longer drags where the Audi midrange kicks in. The problem is it’s an S vs much more easily upgraded OP Epics. I haven’t fused mine at all yet so it gets kicked by Audi’s and the RQ26 Camaro on city streets and the like.

The tires are correct. This is a zany Nissan project to make a race car style variant out of an SUV. It’s not meant for off roading. Kind of silly really but it is what it is ;)
    Post edited by Huacanacha on
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Bugatti said:
    jczero said:

:o Tempting! 
    I'll add a 2CV !!
    TomTurbo said:
    Bugatti said:
    That deals already taken. I have first dibs ;)

My three:

As for performance I think the Juke-R is slightly better all round than the RS 6 Avant, basically on everything except longer drags where the Audi midrange kicks in. The problem is it’s an S vs much more easily upgraded OP Epics. I haven’t fused mine at all yet so it gets kicked by Audi’s and the RQ26 Camaro on city streets and the like.

The tires are correct. This is a zany Nissan project to make a race car style variant out of an SUV. It’s jot meant for off roading. Kind of silly really but it is what it is ;)
    I can't believe you have not got a chiron yet. I am trying my hardest to get 5 of them, but just not happening. Once i have 5 of them, i am gonna calm down a little on the pack openings lol
    Would be nice if hutch would allow a one time trade of a car to a friend on here tho lol
  • ITS_WOLFITS_WOLF Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    Ive pulled my 'S' clas jag and havent gotten anything above a 'C' since so not terrible but not great
  • flight4590flight4590 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    I got so much flack on the IG forums for calling the Juke R good.. 
    @flight4590 I know right! I really can't think of where I could put a SUV feature performance tyre car in this game!
    ITS_WOLF said:
    Ive pulled my 'S' clas jag and havent gotten anything above a 'C' since so not terrible but not great
    I think my S drop rate is once every 300-400 Euro gold refill, and it comes from a ceramic, not even CF
    edited March 2018
    TGPD said:
    YESSSSSSS
    Just got this from a Ceramic pack:

卧槽...wanna trade?