Chevrolet Highway

Comments

• HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trailblazer vs. El Camino? Concede defeat. ;)

There is no contest actually. Trailblazer will be better on at least 3 of the track sets. I don’t know which is better on drags but that’s only one set. The SS can do ok on wet twisty road thanks to 4WD. It keeps losses to 50 at least vs Ultra and Epic Chevy’s. 303 would be best tune but that will only get wins vs other SS’s anyway (for Super and better Chevy’s).
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no contest actually. Trailblazer will be better on at least 3 of the track sets. I don’t know which is better on drags but that’s only one set. The SS can do ok on wet twisty road thanks to 4WD. It keeps losses to 50 at least vs Ultra and Epic Chevy’s. 303 would be best tune but that will only get wins vs other SS’s anyway (for Super and better Chevy’s).

That’s my hand at the moment. Currently 2nd in my bracket. Probably will get pushed out as there’s a few around me with multiple Camaro’s and one or two with the prize car Z06. Been using the El Camino on hairpins and drags mostly, limiting losses as best I can. Only loses to a 330 Z/28 by 91 on the 1/4 Mile (or 1/2, can’t remember), which leaves me enough wiggle room to thrash Trailblazers on twisty roads (wet or dry) with the Camaro and stingray. 
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:

@Bugatti @Goodhews89 I can't race with Verb Bevan, it happened during the other events as well. 
    What's up with him ? Can you hand make the top 2? I really don't need the carbon if you really want it..
    I'm just curious about it, same thing happened twice.

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @samagoichi I see you climbing
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mikes and @ATSR_997. Should be another fun one! Had to give you guys a little friendly love tap. 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party!  B)

• Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @daGman showed you some love too  :D
  • TesseracthhTesseracthh Posts: 22

who is everything in my group?
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want help taking 2nd?
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    My attempts to find a secret weapon have failed with the cars at hand. Anyone have a Rare Chevy Volt (stock or max tune) to run on Tokyo round 1 race 2? If so please send me the time!

Looks like I will have to resign myself to pitiful 1 star wins for the duration of this 3 day pyrrhic slugfest.
    Stock 1:31:59
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeserT said:
    My attempts to find a secret weapon have failed with the cars at hand. Anyone have a Rare Chevy Volt (stock or max tune) to run on Tokyo round 1 race 2? If so please send me the time!

Looks like I will have to resign myself to pitiful 1 star wins for the duration of this 3 day pyrrhic slugfest.
    Stock 1:31:59
    Thanks. Still not good enough going by stock vs stock performance against B and better Chevy’s. Secret weapon existence: denied.
  • NemezNemez Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

That’s my hand at the moment. Currently 2nd in my bracket. Probably will get pushed out as there’s a few around me with multiple Camaro’s and one or two with the prize car Z06. Been using the El Camino on hairpins and drags mostly, limiting losses as best I can. Only loses to a 330 Z/28 by 91 on the 1/4 Mile (or 1/2, can’t remember), which leaves me enough wiggle room to thrash Trailblazers on twisty roads (wet or dry) with the Camaro and stingray. 
    SS beats Camino on all races but drags. With your hand, I think I would go for SS.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    @mikes and @ATSR_997. Should be another fun one! Had to give you guys a little friendly love tap. 
    Haha no worries. My hand for this one is pretty lame. A top 10 would be an achievement!
    sinner said:
    That would be me on 2nd spot :wink:
    Don't really know what I'm doing that high, my hand isn't that good.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nemez said:
    sinner said:
    Ok I raced you a couple of times this morning but will avoid you and target those around you from now on. GOOD LUCK :) 
  • Rutger_KRutger_K Posts: 53 ✭✭
    My hand isnt good enough for tier 1 @XA2. So im just gonna take it casual and keep the others away from u.
  • TsjerkTsjerk Posts: 31

This hand is awesome
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tsjerk said:

This hand is awesome
    I believe that's @Djehoetie
    sinner said:
    Nemez said:
    sinner said:
    Ok I raced you a couple of times this morning but will avoid you and target those around you from now on. GOOD LUCK :) 
    Thanks! ;) 
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    Rutger_K said:
    My hand isnt good enough for tier 1 @XA2. So im just gonna take it casual and keep the others away from u.
    If i do not have hard opponents maybe I can help you? Do you see it possible to hold on top positions? 
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

who is everything in my group?
    I'm in your group... 2nd place on your screenshot ;)

let's secure our CF Packs together
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie Posts: 237 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Tsjerk said:

This hand is awesome
    I believe that's @Djehoetie
    Yep thats me. I didnt get the chevy price car with it sadly enough due my gf having other plans that night at the end of the event haha
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:
    Haha no worries. My hand for this one is pretty lame. A top 10 would be an achievement!
    Me too. 
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie Posts: 237 ✭✭✭
    Tsjerk said:

This hand is awesome

Just say if you need any help later on
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭
    Another event where I have to smurf... No chance to get even tier2, better to continue look for something decent in ceramics... No luck so far in the last 50 or 60 packs :(
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another 3 day bore fest, no thanks, I’ll race a couple of times and sit this one out. 
  • noldornoldor Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    on my bracket i am at second place we both 16-1 with the first place guy finally at least i can competitive even just half day

and there is just 1 forum person @Jordan23HMH Richard Kaffka in my list i think i will try to help him,i won against 3-4-5 place guys. hes 7th now

yeah 3 day for too much for this event,there should be 24 h events or 12h events for fun,3 day is too much
  • Rutger_KRutger_K Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    XA2 said:
    Rutger_K said:
    If i do not have hard opponents maybe I can help you? Do you see it possible to hold on top positions? 
    Just noticed i can actually beat luca. Now fusing so i have an easier time. Lets claim that top 2. @XA2
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    Returned the favour #VoltFTW
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    Lets try @Rutger_K and get those carbon packs!