Chevrolet Highway

Comments

• daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    daGman said:
    @mikes and @ATSR_997. Should be another fun one! Had to give you guys a little friendly love tap. 
    Returned the favour #VoltFTW
    I think that was the car I least expected in this tournament 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    mikes said:
    daGman said:
    @mikes and @ATSR_997. Should be another fun one! Had to give you guys a little friendly love tap. 
    Returned the favour #VoltFTW
    I think that was the car I least expected in this tournament 
    I wanted to keep one for an electric car event, but never had enough slots to justify keeping one around  :/
  • JamanioJamanio Posts: 41

Somebody with me and wants to team up?
  • SunsuraSunsura Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Rutger_K said:
    XA2 said:
    Rutger_K said:
    My hand isnt good enough for tier 1 @XA2. So im just gonna take it casual and keep the others away from u.
    If i do not have hard opponents maybe I can help you? Do you see it possible to hold on top positions? 
    Just noticed i can actually beat luca. Now fusing so i have an easier time. Lets claim that top 2. @XA2

Im with you guys (far down for now), will be happy with top10 :) 
    Sunsura said:
    Rutger_K said:
    XA2 said:
    Rutger_K said:
    My hand isnt good enough for tier 1 @XA2. So im just gonna take it casual and keep the others away from u.
    If i do not have hard opponents maybe I can help you? Do you see it possible to hold on top positions? 
    Just noticed i can actually beat luca. Now fusing so i have an easier time. Lets claim that top 2. @XA2

Sweet you got grouped with CMG  :)
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    Some tough guys are coming @Rutger_K hope we can both face them
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Sunsura said:
    Rutger_K said:
    XA2 said:
    Rutger_K said:

I bet CMG doesn't do teamwork  :o:p
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @samagoichi I see you climbing
    Think I have play 7 tickets since the beginning. Don't have much time at the moment. Kind of surprised to be in the top 10 with my crappy hand. 
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Sunsura said:
    Rutger_K said:
    XA2 said:
    Rutger_K said:
    Just noticed i can actually beat luca. Now fusing so i have an easier time. Lets claim that top 2.

Everytime I see him in my bracket, he‘s struggling somewhere in positions 50-100, so not really capable of doing teamwork at all.
    @Goodhews89 @loxodromic
    Did you guy's see the before and after few minute ago in our bracket? Lmao!  :p;)
    TomTurbo said:
    Bugatti said:
    Sunsura said:
    Rutger_K said:
    XA2 said:
    Rutger_K said:
    Just noticed i can actually beat luca. Now fusing so i have an easier time. Lets claim that top 2.

Everytime I see him in my bracket, he‘s struggling somewhere in positions 50-100, so not really capable of doing teamwork at all.
    He is a amazing youtuber just doesn't have the garage to compete at a higher level that's for sure. 
    TomTurbo said:
    Bugatti said:
    Sunsura said:
    Rutger_K said:
    XA2 said:
    Rutger_K said:

Here was a funny comment that a person left about me on CMG youtube channel lol!
    Bugatti said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Bugatti said:
    Sunsura said:
    Rutger_K said:
    XA2 said:
    Rutger_K said:

Here was a funny comment that a person left about me on CMG youtube channel lol!
    Between @Bugatti and CMG I usually have enough content to keep me entertained between ticket refreshes  :p
    Bugatti said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Bugatti said:
    Sunsura said:
    Rutger_K said:
    XA2 said:
    Rutger_K said:

Between @Bugatti and CMG I usually have enough content to keep me entertained between ticket refreshes  :p
    LoL!  ;)
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    @Goodhews89 @loxodromic
    Did you guy's see the before and after few minute ago in our bracket? Lmao!  :p;)
     :D  40778, he must be upset. You pushed him away?
    Bugatti said:
    @Goodhews89 @loxodromic
    He was ahead of me and you by 200 points, he pushed me almost to negative. So i upgraded and pushed him to -140 :p
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    @Goodhews89 @loxodromic
    He was ahead of me and you by 200 points, he pushed me almost to negative. So i upgraded and pushed him to -140 :p
    To see his reaction when he logs back in lol. "That bugatti top drives ain't too bad , neither is the rest of this bracket, gonna just skate on by to my carbon pa---- WTF? :o "
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    @Goodhews89 @loxodromic
    To see his reaction when he logs back in lol. "That bugatti top drives ain't too bad , neither is the rest of this bracket, gonna just skate on by to my carbon pa---- WTF? :o "
    I just like having fun  ;)
    But i could imagine the reaction lol, I just hate getting bullied.. I was minding my own business admiring my 18-3 record 152 points,  i log out then log back in i am like 18-16 and -7 and 40778 in my place and then some, so i upgraded my cars and layed the same smack down i just got and then some lol Fair gaming  ;)
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    @Goodhews89 @loxodromic
    But i could imagine the reaction lol, I just hate getting bullied.. I was minding my own business admiring my 18-3 record 152 points,  i log out then log back in i am like 18-16 and -7 and 40778 in my place and then some, so i upgraded my cars and layed the same smack down i just got and then some lol Fair gaming  ;)

If only your YouTube commentary was so vivid and enthusiastic lol :o:p

Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    @Goodhews89 @loxodromic

If only your YouTube commentary was so vivid and enthusiastic lol :o:p

:D 
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    @Bugatti you will soon be more popular dont worry :D
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    @wheat0r we are in the same group. Will you please help me stay in the top 10?
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bugatti @Goodhews89 I can't race with Verb Bevan, it happened during the other events as well. 
    As I understand it, if he has only raced once, he will only create a ghost in one of the four challenge sets.
    edited March 2018
    He wasnt showing up for me to race much either, 2 times out of like 30, it is wierd.. But it does make sence, if only raced once or twice.. with his ghosts only being in 1 or 2 of the track sets
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one wants to race in my group...fine by me...
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    You guys can take it, i can keep everyone back, unless one of you guys dont want to put in the effort, i am cool either way..
    You sure? You have easily the best hand

:( I barely missed out on that trophy corvette. That was my first big event  and I came in like 10th.
    Yeah no problem, you guys stay on top of the tickets and i will keep 3 in check..
     I love the friendly environment from the forumers, keep it up guys! 
    mikes said:
    Right? This is the weirdest group I've been placed in @mikes...i can understand us forumers in the top 4, but no one seems to be making a push at all lol
  • wheat0rwheat0r Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    @wheat0r we are in the same group. Will you please help me stay in the top 10?
    Sorry buddy, the only thing I can do is not to play against you. I can't even match you and your competitors in matchmaking system.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Right? This is the weirdest group I've been placed in @mikes...i can understand us forumers in the top 4, but no one seems to be making a push at all lol
    I'll try to bump ahead of you so you can play some non-forumers. The guy in 5th though is tough.
    mikes said:
    mikes said:
    I'll try to bump ahead of you so you can play some non-forumers. The guy in 5th though is tough.
    That's fine, try to get a little further so I can test some of these guys hands, they might be fusing and waiting till the end