General Discussion

Thank you Hutch! RARE EVENT x5

Comments

• TinyFordTinyFord Member Posts: 197 ✭✭✭

TinyFord said:
    Okay no you're way too high for me at the moment. I just cracked 3000 after dropping to like 300 because I started playing multiplayer WAAAY too early and lost almost every match in the hope of winning some. But I'm also gonna go up by quite a bit today so we'll miss each other on this match but when another rare race comes along I'll see you for sure. 

Because I started racing MP so early on in the game I'm at 118RQ, but wasted money on bad cars back then and now I don't have enough money for new packs but so it goes. Slow and steady climb
    O and yes my in-game is also Tiny Ford, my profile is exactly te same
  • CharliePrinceCharliePrince Member Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Kati said:
    Ha at the start of the 2seater event i was 5-0 with 117points, watching the next 5 minutes one specific player raced my ghost 10 times (obviously 5 free, 5 paid tickets) and then i was 5-10 for -125 total. Haha oh well.

For events, you can get rewarded (cars, rq, cash) for grinding, yet lose overall position against inactive players. Its common to see results of 63-20 being ranked lower than someone 7-11. Meh. 
    I think I tried you 4 times? Got beat all 4 times haha so I stopped playing this event.. figured if I can't even beat you then I got no shot against the people ahead of me

at least I think this is you..

• CamaroCamaro Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    Kati said:
    Ha at the start of the 2seater event i was 5-0 with 117points, watching the next 5 minutes one specific player raced my ghost 10 times (obviously 5 free, 5 paid tickets) and then i was 5-10 for -125 total. Haha oh well.

For events, you can get rewarded (cars, rq, cash) for grinding, yet lose overall position against inactive players. Its common to see results of 63-20 being ranked lower than someone 7-11. Meh. 
    I think I tried you 4 times? Got beat all 4 times haha so I stopped playing this event.. figured if I can't even beat you then I got no shot against the people ahead of me

at least I think this is you..

Haha I saw u in rare car match bro.
  • MasterRacerMasterRacer Member Posts: 58
    Im using these 5. I'll upgrade them more when I get the cash.
  • Tap_GearTap_Gear Member Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    These are what i got for rare cars. All of them i got from today's prize and rewards. Before today i either sold them or fused them.
    The only good one is the vauxhall.
    i think i will only get a participation prize  :D
    Exius said:
    I've got a guy in the first place in my leaderboard with all 5 cars with traction around 90+. And he has ghost on tracks which require high traction (twisty circuits, slaloms, g-force, etc). He's literally unbeatable :D He has definitely done his homework preparing to the event.
    Yeah I'm not as excited because there's no rare unique car reward :) still, it is a fun event 
  • K1LL3RK1LL3R Member Posts: 11
    Am i the only one who think that the prizes are too small for that challenge? 
  • nipan_TopDrivesnipan_TopDrives Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    what about subaru XT? is this better than leone?
  • kevwang97kevwang97 Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Yeah I saw the prize and decided it wasn't even worth it... hours to upgrade the blues that I have and by then the event is gonna be over already. Best of luck to y'all tho!
    K1LL3R said:
    Am i the only one who think that the prizes are too small for that challenge? 
    Underwhelming :(

rewards arent worth it.. although it would be fun to beat the whale Camaro player :) I have the roster or can probably make the roster to beat your dual civics

the end rewards don't justify trying to beat him and go #1 
  • PichaiPichai Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    Need more garage space for events like this. Like to more unique events. Thanks Hutch. 
  • benbqbenbq Member Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    This is my lineup, it has got me in 2nd place! The only cars beating me are the el Camino SS in drag races and the civic R in karting.
  • Sen1orSen1or Member Posts: 39
    So close... I do not have time upgrade cars :/ :'(
    edited September 2017
    I will try at least in the top-10 to get
    Exius said:
    Underwhelming :(

rewards arent worth it.. although it would be fun to beat the whale Camaro player :) I have the roster or can probably make the roster to beat your dual civics

the end rewards don't justify trying to beat him and go #1 
    Rewards are pretty small because this event is very cheap to participate and to succeed. You can win in it without spending a cent while in some other events you can spend $100 - 200 and still struggle to get to the first place. This is more about fun)
    You make an excellent point :) 
  • nipan_TopDrivesnipan_TopDrives Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    @charlie i got 2 subaru leone today... but no cash to upgrade
    DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COMES TRUE! DO IT! NOTHING THE IMPOSIBLE!
    Can I do TOP-1?
  • BaZziBaZzi Member Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    At first, I dont wanna play this challenge due to the prize not so worth it, I do just becoz I can't bear to see 5 tickets staying there.

• PichaiPichai Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I agree. Thank you it was super fun trying to locate the best cars in rare format
  • DClancyDClancy Member Posts: 7
    Is it worth upgrading the yellow volvo? I have a M3, Civic type R, Merc 190 E Evo II, and El Camino. I mostly seem to be struggling in the wet so my last car is a barely upgraded Volvo C70 T5 2.3. Also, what are the best standard tire rares to keep?
  • A_TwitmyerA_Twitmyer Member Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    @CharliePrince I’m right behind you in the rare event Charlie, but my account isn’t linked so I’m just a random name!  Fun event!
    An intense battle for first!! This event has been a nail biter from beginning to end! My Subaru Forester and Subaru XT have helped immensely in the wet conditions. 
    edited September 2017
    @DClancy I've dreaded going in against your civic R and el Camino, they're unstoppable in the dry. will be collecting those next I see them!!
  • DClancyDClancy Member Posts: 7
    benbq I keep coming up against you on 3/5 rainy tracks and you blow me out of the water haha
    Lol Clancy the same thing happens to me when I try to go against you ... it gives me all dry tracks and I'm like FML hahah
    I won mine with the lineup posted above, completely agree that the m3 is a killer all around performer although I don't know how you can stand that caterham, I've never had good luck with it.