[SUGGESTION] Add "Lock" option to cars

DARKKiDARKKi Posts: 99 ✭✭
It would be nice to have some "lock" placed on cars so if that is on they could not be fused or sold (or it would ask again about "are you really sure"). 

I have lost few cars to my own stupidity and thought this would be nice feature. What do you think about this or does this just sound good in my head :wink:

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea, nevertheless
  • DARKKiDARKKi Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Oh, did not know this was suggested before. Just quickly browsed the forums.

Also it would be nice when fusing if there is even one upgrade done to the car it would state so as pop-up.
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:

Also it would be nice when fusing if there is even one upgrade done to the car it would state so as pop-up.
    When you drag a card up, if there are any stars/upgrades it will show them. It would be nice if you could see this while scrolling through, but it does show them. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, we have been asking for it for ages. It is “on the list”, but pretty far down I think...
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny how “the list” of things that benefit us players keeps getting delayed forever, however when something comes up that benefits us in some way or other but is to the detriment of Hutch in some way, it gets fixed immediately! I’ve seen it done even half-way through events. 
  • DARKKiDARKKi Posts: 99 ✭✭
    DARKKi said:

When you drag a card up, if there are any stars/upgrades it will show them. It would be nice if you could see this while scrolling through, but it does show them. 
    Yeah i know. But it does not show if there has been upgrades so minor that it does not show the star :neutral:

• Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 667 admin
    ATSR_997 said:
    Funny how “the list” of things that benefit us players keeps getting delayed forever, however when something comes up that benefits us in some way or other but is to the detriment of Hutch in some way, it gets fixed immediately! I’ve seen it done even half-way through events. 
    Damn, I forgot that was our plan - quick, get the Hutch bots back into the leaderboards!
    Hutch_Tim said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    Damn, I forgot that was our plan - quick, get the Hutch bots back into the leaderboards!
    well... um.... ****.
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    It's a very handfull tool that should be available. But you just need to be more cautious when moving a card for fuse. In case of doubt just cancel and do it again.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    If it isn’t your plan, it sure looks like it
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,581 admin
    That is laughable.  This team does more for it's customers than any app I have ever even heard of.
    Gsearch said:
    That is laughable.  This team does more for it's customers than any app I have ever even heard of.
    You got that right
    Never seen a more customer-caring developer.
    Especially for a game developer...
    CSR2 customer support is just absolutely and horrifyingly rubbish.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Gsearch said:
    You got that right
    Never seen a more customer-caring developer.
    Especially for a game developer...
    CSR2 customer support is just absolutely and horrifyingly rubbish.
    I heartily agree with these posts.

You might not like all their choices, and that's your right,  but even the most contentious (restarting the Porsche event for instance) are clearly done with game balancing in mind.