Lotus Qualifiers [EVENT]

Comments

• CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    bobdylan said:
    TD42792 said:
    CometDan said:
    bobdylan said:
    @CometDan we got the hologram dude again  (sigh)
    He’s got a strong hand but he’s beatable. I’ve swapped 2 Levrogs out for a Land Rover with off-road and a Murano,seems to be working better for me. Hopefully we can work together 
    Guys, am there too, managing to hit holo here and there.
    As usual nobody recognizes me because I cannot change my IG name to something more memorable.... :( please stop hitting me, have been avoiding you
    Who are ya again? Ends in 92 ? 

Oooh holo guys panicking lol 
    He's flappin!!!! :) 

323 beats 303 in the wet dirt ... in 
    Yep, ends in 92, how did you guess!!??

Dat 8RQ ranger was his secret weapon, we are doomed
    He’s copied my hand again!

i need to file for copyright infringement!
  • Rutger_KRutger_K Posts: 53 ✭✭
    I mean sure i lose this... but by 110 points??
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if a 330 (B class) Range Rover 5.0 can beat a 330 Trailblazer SS on the hillclimb, or in any drag races?  
    Thanks in advance !
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if a 330 (B class) Range Rover 5.0 can beat a 330 Trailblazer SS on the hillclimb, or in any drag races?  
    Thanks in advance !
    RangeR beats the SS on drag, not sure on hill climb (i think it looses) 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CometDan said:
    TD42792 said:
    bobdylan said:
    TD42792 said:
    CometDan said:
    bobdylan said:
    @CometDan we got the hologram dude again  (sigh)
    He’s got a strong hand but he’s beatable. I’ve swapped 2 Levrogs out for a Land Rover with off-road and a Murano,seems to be working better for me. Hopefully we can work together 
    Guys, am there too, managing to hit holo here and there.
    As usual nobody recognizes me because I cannot change my IG name to something more memorable.... :( please stop hitting me, have been avoiding you
    Who are ya again? Ends in 92 ? 

Oooh holo guys panicking lol 
    He's flappin!!!! :) 

323 beats 303 in the wet dirt ... in 
    Yep, ends in 92, how did you guess!!??

Dat 8RQ ranger was his secret weapon, we are doomed
    He’s copied my hand again!

i need to file for copyright infringement!
    He ALWAYS does that. Tries many different hands, and in the end he copies the top hand. #holocameleon
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CharlieR
    Thanks, mate. Appreciate the help. Good luck!
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    Thanks in advance !
    RangeR beats the SS on drag, not sure on hill climb (i think it looses) 
    Range Rover also beats the gle amg 1:3/1:3/2:3 on 1/4 and 1/2 mile drag if it’s helpful for anyone 
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette chanced my hand to this, because the set with the two drags killed my hand. And the nissan is better the GE and my Macan sucks on drag
    Looks decent, I’m struggling against the hands with the 6x6, hard to strike a balance, going to be a long haul for top 2. 
    i‘m still not sure about the best combination....
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    Olli8888 said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette chanced my hand to this, because the set with the two drags killed my hand. And the nissan is better the GE and my Macan sucks on drag
    Looks decent, I’m struggling against the hands with the 6x6, hard to strike a balance, going to be a long haul for top 2. 
    Depends on the opponents hands... iam lucky and have no really highroller in my bracket, so dont have to change my hand at the moment. 

Here are my 4 thoughts, actually using unbeaten (Lucky bracket) the First hand : 

• XA2XA2 Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    Olli8888 said:
    Same here, I have 5 hands saved, but not happy with all... And depending on the sets.. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    I'm really glad I'm not in the west! 

You guys have monster hands and still getting beaten... 

My hand is only so so. No raptor. 
    Same here my dude. No raptor or H3 :(
    No worries about the H3, it is next to useless on these sets. I did timed runs to compare and the H3 is losing to my other ultra rare 4wd options. Even hill climb and motocross races!
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

This and the levrog as beasts

@bobdylan can you tell me the Wildtruck timing in motocross?

• bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Levrogs starting to cause me losses now hmmmmm need a few reshuffles before the end of this one I think 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    RobGripes said:

No worries about the H3, it is next to useless on these sets. I did timed runs to compare and the H3 is losing to my other ultra rare 4wd options. Even hill climb and motocross races!
    H3 is a monster for me on wet motocross. Only Epics can beat it. 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t underestimate the Land Rover V8 330 on slalom. 
    mikes said:
    RobGripes said:
    RobGripes said:

H3 is a monster for me on wet motocross. Only Epics can beat it. 

That's what i would've thought also. But after timing my cars my infinity fx35 and also my yukon both beat it! I was shocked, but I recorded the video and everything!
    ZotZe said:
    Olli8888 said:
    Olli8888 said:
    Depends on the opponents hands... iam lucky and have no really highroller in my bracket, so dont have to change my hand at the moment. 

Here are my 4 thoughts, actually using unbeaten (Lucky bracket) the First hand : 

Mhh i dont have a maxed Levorg right now. But my Murano beats him in most tracks. Do you think the Range V8 is better then my G63. I dont need the V8/G63 for hill, because there is the 6x6 planed. But if i switch them i have 101 RQ 
  • shadowshadow Posts: 36
    edited March 2018
    This hand is serving me very well in my league but havent really got any monster hands to compete with top by 200+ at the moment
    Post edited by shadow on
    @deewod

We're looking good for top 2 buddy.

Is there anyone your hand struggles against?

I could do with a little help against nick tan. I can't beat him. Some draws and a loss, but the loss might've been down to playing my hand wrong.
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Havent tested 3 and 4 .... but what i See in my bracket is the lack of a good drag car in my line.
    So i thought the v8 could fill those Perfect. 

I also thought about the 6x6 but dont know if it is ok on the non hill sets.
    ZotZe said:
    Havent tested 3 and 4 .... but what i See in my bracket is the lack of a good drag car in my line.
    So i thought the v8 could fill those Perfect. 

I also thought about the 6x6 but dont know if it is ok on the non hill sets.
    Then i use it for Motocross. But i think your raptor is more useful then the 6x6.
    what would you say wich hand i should use?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Does anyone know if the rq11 range can take a 50pt loss (on motocross or twisters)? Just pulled one...
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Does anyone know if the rq11 range can take a 50pt loss (on motocross or twisters)? Just pulled one...
    its possible, depends on the opponent car, but it might lose badly ..anyway its still better than 280 GE

btw my Jimny is killing people on the G-force :dizzy:
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    I am using it, unfortunately.  The best place to put it for losses are the Twisty Road tracks, which is usually only a 50pt loss.  If I don't have one of those, I usually put it on a Motocross, although I don't know for sure that is the best place.
  • deewoddeewod Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    @RobGripes Yep looking good so far. Nick’s hand is a tricky one to race against. I’ll take him on more if you’re having trouble with him.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TD01055 said:
    I am using it, unfortunately.  The best place to put it for losses are the Twisty Road tracks, which is usually only a 50pt loss.  If I don't have one of those, I usually put it on a Motocross, although I don't know for sure that is the best place.
    Thanks, I’ll go for it as it’s probably a useful car to have. 303?
  • RawelRawel Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FUUUUUUUU

I know I don't have maxed grip, but it shouldn't happen
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    HeissRod said:
    TD01055 said:
    Thanks, I’ll go for it as it’s probably a useful car to have. 303?
    That's what mine is

Rawel said:
    FUUUUUUUU

I know I don't have maxed grip, but it shouldn't happen
    Grip doesn't matter on hill climb.
    deewod said:
    @RobGripes Yep looking good so far. Nick’s hand is a tricky one to race against. I’ll take him on more if you’re having trouble with him.

Only if you're sure you can win. He seems to be hovering around 3rd and 4th, so someone is beating his hand.

I'm clear by about 200 points so I'm not worried really. Just wanna make sure we hold 1-2 by the end.

Did I really just ask the guy with a 35-0 record if there's someone I can help him against? 

:D 

I think Jong is beating Nick. I keep pegging Jong down and he keeps getting back up past Nick. Weird thing is i beat Jong easily but can't beat Nick.