Lotus Finals [EVENT]

Comments

• laurentvddlaurentvdd Posts: 4
    jczero said:

Any forumers in my bracket? I’m joining now despite not having all cars maxed, so hope to meet someone I know and work together. @XA2 I only recognize you for now :lol:
    hi guys, i’m very weak in this event but i’m in top 8 at the moment, if you need help you can count on me
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    bobdylan said:
    Indoor kart vs out door kart ? 
    What's ways best for either ... speed or grip 
    You are also in my bracket... whats your hand? 

Actual we are so far @Ofirm84 @funbreake @Rysio @Djehoetie and @Tsjerk

You would be Number 7, lol...

But there are atm 2 Monster hands not in our line of Forum....
    @ZotZe, can you tell me who is who ingame lol, it's getting pretty crowded in the top 8 and I don't want to challenge anyone from here.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    Jay said:
    Lol be brutely honest @Bucks73
    Whats my chances for a top 8?
    @Jay I can guarantee that tomorrow when I wake up I’ll be under 200 points and near the bottom of the top 8 after the top 2 come after me especially you know who. But then I can beat down the guys near you or even throw wins your way if close enough. I have a solid hand for this event so I only need to be in striking distance of the top 8 at the end Andrew I should be ok. 

So so if I can help in the morning, I definitely will!

same with you @wheat0r if I can assist, I will!
    So far I can keep reaching top 8. Its the defense that really sucks though. I cannot defend against top bunch.
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    XA2 said:
    jczero said:

Any forumers in my bracket? I’m joining now despite not having all cars maxed, so hope to meet someone I know and work together. @XA2 I only recognize you for now :lol:
    Yeah, Im there, we can work together and safe our place? 
    I'm moving up while still upgrading, I'd love to take on that Ernst guy while he's still weak but make no much of sense though, so I'm gonna hit on To Do since I don't know who he is and take the 2nd spot for the moment as long as I can.

• ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Ofirm84 said:
    ZotZe said:
    bobdylan said:

@ZotZe, can you tell me who is who ingame lol, it's getting pretty crowded in the top 8 and I don't want to challenge anyone from here.
    @Ofirm84 Ofir Maylik
    @funbreake Diego Ku
    @Rysio Kris Pi
    @Djehoetie David Engels
    @Tsjerk Tsjek Lek 
    @bobdylan James Kelly
    And Surprise
    @ZotZe Zot Ze 
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZotZe: We are in the same bracket !!

• Bucks73Bucks73 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭✭
    @Jay I just beat down TD27575 to below you and beat Andrew G and in 6 minutes when I get another ticket, I should have him below you as well. 
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Yaman Dediv on the board.

Lot of forum members here, will care for U.

Around 45 for the moment but getting back soon at a better place, fusing like hell !!!
  • JayJay Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    @Jay I just beat down TD27575 to below you and beat Andrew G and in 6 minutes when I get another ticket, I should have him below you as well. 
    Thanks! Going to be a tough job. But fun to try.
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    XA2 said:
    jczero said:

Yeah, Im there, we can work together and safe our place? 
    I'm moving up while still upgrading, I'd love to take on that Ernst guy while he's still weak but make no much of sense though, so I'm gonna hit on To Do since I don't know who he is and take the 2nd spot for the moment as long as I can.

There are some strong hands, yours maybe the strongest, anyway any spot in top 8 is fine for me, and seems possible at the moment
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Ofirm84 said:
    ZotZe said:
    bobdylan said:

@Ofirm84 Ofir Maylik
    @funbreake Diego Ku
    @Rysio Kris Pi
    @Djehoetie David Engels
    @Tsjerk Tsjek Lek 
    @bobdylan James Kelly
    And Surprise
    @ZotZe Zot Ze 
    That's 7 spots , we need the 8th guy to complete the whole top 8 ! lol
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Yep, usually is the case but here it is particularly bad. Every time I upgrade my C cars prepping for final, do really well the first 12h (I was 6th at some point!), then everyone spends money to buy all the CF and fill ther hands with S/A/B cars, upgrade some with the Cs from the carbon fiber, plenty of time over 3 days... and down to 100+ for me! Oh well, this is a p2w game after all. Still enjoying it but difficult to do anything as a f2p. Definitely impossible to get prize cars
    I have spent less than $100 on this game since I started playing last August, so I consider myself a F2P player.  Before this event, the only prize car I was lucky enough to get was the Acura NSX-T.  Everything else was out of reach.  As of now, the GT4 seems likely for me, but we all know how that changes.  It's not impossible for a F2P player, it just takes longer than a P2W.
  • DannyDanny Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone here with me? Isn’t Zsolt on the forum I’m sure I’ve seen him somewhere. Seen @DrizztSalvatore as well on my way up
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy in 4th used to be on the forum. I haven't seen Zsolt on here though 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    erivfc said:
    erivfc said:
    erivfc said:
    Anyone in my league? 
    I’m in your league. Currently in last place while I do upgrades. What do the top hands look like in our league?
    One guy has two s classes but most people are running the elise 1.6, one s'charged and the usual b class lotuses

Edit:here's a few guys with multiple s'charged's
    S’chargeds are gonna be a pain. What’s your hand look like? I want to gauge how my hand will fair once upgraded. I’ll be running

Two Exige S 1.3/1.3/2.3
    Two 340R 2.3/3.3/3.3
    One Elise 135 3.3/2.3/3.3
    Same hand except my elise is tuned differently. I have a one 340R that isn't maxed and I have an espirit that also isn't maxxed. Hopefully you can help me out lol
    How’s your Elise 135 tuned? Is it winning, losing, or tying when matching against your apponents Elise 135s?
    Tuned 2.3/max/max. It  wins on slaloms against the 303 tune but loses on twisty road and basically everything else 
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭
    CometDan said:
    The guy in 4th used to be on the forum. I haven't seen Zsolt on here though 
    That‘s Zsolt @S4gr4T
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ATSR_997 we're in the same group I think #2 is a forumer I can't remember the handle though. Anyone else?
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 272 ✭✭✭

Looks like I am in with Danny Bell & P-H L'homme surnomme (japancarfanboy  ??)

• ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ATSR_997 we're in the same group I think #2 is a forumer I can't remember the handle though. Anyone else?
    I think we are looking pretty good for a top 8. This is my hand:

Djehoetie said:
    ZotZe said:
    Ofirm84 said:
    ZotZe said:
    bobdylan said:

@Ofirm84 Ofir Maylik
    @funbreake Diego Ku
    @Rysio Kris Pi
    @Djehoetie David Engels
    @Tsjerk Tsjek Lek 
    @bobdylan James Kelly
    And Surprise
    @ZotZe Zot Ze 
    8th is @Antoun ;Yaman Dediv 

Lol.... but there are at least 2 Monsters that we wont get pushed put of the top8
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
      ZotZe said:
    Djehoetie said:

Lol.... but there are at least 2 Monsters that we wont get pushed put of the top8
    Yeah I can't push them further then #4 /#5 :'(
    Djehoetie said:
      ZotZe said:
    Djehoetie said:

Yeah I can't push them further then #4 /#5 :'(
    There I will jump in.... and push them back up to you...
  • JamanioJamanio Posts: 41
    Anybody in my league?

• wheat0rwheat0r Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Bucks73 said:
    Jay said:
    Lol be brutely honest @Bucks73
    Whats my chances for a top 8?
    @Jay I can guarantee that tomorrow when I wake up I’ll be under 200 points and near the bottom of the top 8 after the top 2 come after me especially you know who. But then I can beat down the guys near you or even throw wins your way if close enough. I have a solid hand for this event so I only need to be in striking distance of the top 8 at the end Andrew I should be ok. 

So so if I can help in the morning, I definitely will!

same with you @wheat0r if I can assist, I will!
    So far I can keep reaching top 8. Its the defense that really sucks though. I cannot defend against top bunch.
    I’ll feed some useless cars to my 340R and 350 to keep competitiveness. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing my set will be this

The esprit us probably a better bet that the 111s based on the fast circuit once it's tuned I'm guessing?
    Might open a lotus cf in the hope of getting something better tho.
    Just opened a lotus cf pack and got another 2-eleven, to replace the 3,3,0 elise and upgraded the 340r , currently in 7th so might be lucky and scrape top 8,
    I've slightly upgraded the esprit now so guessing i need to keep that over the 3,3,0 elise for the fast circiut?
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 328 ✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    I think we are looking pretty good for a top 8. This is my hand:

Hi I am Bob Bao in this group too. Just finished 5 race and waiting for fusing right now.. will join you guys soon!