General Discussion

How many leagues do we have?

CamaroCamaro Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
It seems Hutch Hannah will get the carbon fiber pack.

Answers

• MettitiMettiti Member Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the weirdest lobby I've seen
  • CharliePrinceCharliePrince Member Posts: 106 ✭✭
    It's a bug.. Carbon is playing by himself o_O then again it's not like anyone can compete against him .. but still that's a free 65,000 car plus the carbon fiber pack

the hell.. still, not sure if I'm grateful Carbon isn't competing against other love players he's so far ahead of everyone lol 
    Also why does he get the 80s event ? I don't even see that in my upcoming tournaments.. are different events being run for other people??? Or we all do the same events

These are my events.. no 80s event even upcoming much less running 
  • CamaroCamaro Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭

These are my events.. no 80s event even upcoming much less running 
    It's 2 seats too, same with u bro.
  • BaZziBaZzi Member Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    Completely kill your mate, huh? Actually, I always do so, not a good behavior but this is the only way for farming.
    I think there're many leagues classified by trophy point and some random algorithm (may be region from IP address). And how many in total I also wonder too.
    Once you rise to 15,000+, we might see each other. Cheers
    BaZzi said:
    Completely kill your mate, huh? Actually, I always do so, not a good behavior but this is the only way for farming.
    I think there're many leagues classified by trophy point and some random algorithm (may be region from IP address). And how many in total I also wonder too.
    Once you rise to 15,000+, we might see each other. Cheer

---
    wait, you're at 15,000???? I always thought Camaro is the top player but he only has 10k.. you got 15k?! What garage do you have o_O
  • BaZziBaZzi Member Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    BaZzi said:
    Once you rise to 15,000+, we might see each other. Cheer

---
    wait, you're at 15,000???? I always thought Camaro is the top player but he only has 10k.. you got 15k?! What garage do you have o_O
    Ar..r yep, there are just a few people have trophy over ten thousand, thier garage are badass but Camaro's is better imo.
  • YayPYayP Member Posts: 197 ✭✭✭
    Exius said:
    Well, looks like leaderboards division is broken...

I've got only one real player in my leaderboard except me, rest are bots... And this guy is too tough for me, I barely could win two times - those were lucky set of tracks. So, no sense in playing in MP now 'cause I have no chances to win and there is nobody else to compete. And, since I've finished the campaign - I have no other way to grind RQ. Brilliant matchmaking, Hutch, bravo...
    The key is to stay at 2500 trophies, having 2 s cars or just op cars and u will breeze thru challenges. Pretty dickish to new players, but you gotta do what you gotta do to survive
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exius said:
    @YayP
    And that's what is called "smurfing", you can get banned for it.
    Well, it seems nobody was racing late in the night and now there are a few more human players in my leaderboard but due to weak ghost I have now to crawl back all the way to the first 10.
    Never heard that word before, but how can it be bannable to simply lose races with a bad lineup?
    To be honest, I had to tank down myself, otherwise I would've stopped playing - let me explain:

When I finished the campaign I was participating in 4 events at the same time and luckily won both Offroad events and got 2 Mercedes G63. I was totally excited to be able to win such an event without spending tons of money (only purchased the Starter Pack), but I instantly went up to like 5700 trophies and ended up in leaderboards with big spenders / long-term players and couldn't win a single race anymore. Even my 12C lost, because everyone in those events had their boss cars upgraded. It started to be really frustrating, because even if I started buying some packs, it would've taken ages and tons of money to be competitive.
    Since I didn't feel like spending hundreds of bucks in one go, I simply closed the game and didn't touch it for a while.

sorry - wall of text
  • YayPYayP Member Posts: 197 ✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    Exius said:
    @YayP
    And that's what is called "smurfing", you can get banned for it.
    Well, it seems nobody was racing late in the night and now there are a few more human players in my leaderboard but due to weak ghost I have now to crawl back all the way to the first 10.
    Never heard that word before, but how can it be bannable to simply lose races with a bad lineup?
    To be honest, I had to tank down myself, otherwise I would've stopped playing - let me explain:

When I finished the campaign I was participating in 4 events at the same time and luckily won both Offroad events and got 2 Mercedes G63. I was totally excited to be able to win such an event without spending tons of money (only purchased the Starter Pack), but I instantly went up to like 5700 trophies and ended up in leaderboards with big spenders / long-term players and couldn't win a single race anymore. Even my 12C lost, because everyone in those events had their boss cars upgraded. It started to be really frustrating, because even if I started buying some packs, it would've taken ages and tons of money to be competitive.
    Since I didn't feel like spending hundreds of bucks in one go, I simply closed the game and didn't touch it for a while.

sorry - wall of text
    Exactly. Im just a college student and dont have hundreds of dollars to spend. If i keep going up, im gonna get plastic packs from the rewards. So how is a player that doesnt spend money supposed to get better?
  • MettitiMettiti Member Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Top Drives boys !
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Mettiti said:
    Welcome to Top Drives boys !
    Thanks for the constructive input ;)

Seriously, I'm all ok with p2w and not complaining about that in a f2p game at all. I like to spend money and support the devs in addicting games myself.
    I just wanted to point out, that the matchmaking / trophy system is kinda frustrating for fresh starters in multiplayer events after succeeding the first time and if they don't want to catch up in one go (no matter the reason), it forces them to either tank down or simply quit the game.