Vortex Club [Deutschland Tour]

Comments

• JacoJaco Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, going for power than. Will be regretting this decision afterwards, as always.
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    the 540i is usful in 80s when it's wet
    the 530d only in a diesel event, we haven't seen for a real long time
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Ok, going for power than. Will be regretting this decision afterwards, as always.
    Doing the same, is 303 for std tyre cars generally the best? Anyone raced any in the event yet?
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    Anyone knows which tune suits the [B22] MB C 350e better?
    (303 or 033)
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ofirm84 said:
    Anyone knows which tune suits the [B22] MB C 350e better?
    (303 or 033)
    Possibly for this event 033 might work well
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie Posts: 237 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    hello darkness my old friend...

That isn't a great hand tho. I was expecting something better from our dear Eric Shih.
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Jaco said:
    Doing the same, is 303 for std tyre cars generally the best? Anyone raced any in the event yet?
    As we choose for power, I assume 303 will be the better choice instead of 033. 
    I will go for 303 on the 540i.
    If I have some spare C's afterwards laying around, I still can make the 530d 033
  • NemezNemez Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    CometDan said:
    sinner said:
    Anyone?
    Holo, Gabor and Luca. Ouch. Best of luck! 
    Don't think lucks gonna cut it :lol:
    I'm with you as well. Cruising around 10th atm
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    @CometDan I think we are together again on the german event, your hand looks strong you should be safe, Im missing some fully upgraded cars, but for now looking good! 
    XA2 said:
    @CometDan I think we are together again on the german event, your hand looks strong you should be safe, Im missing some fully upgraded cars, but for now looking good! 
    I’ll hit those around you, hopefully we can secure top 3
  • ivailo12ivailo12 Posts: 32

Don't have good hand but hope to stay in top 10.
    Someone to avoid, except Allan?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CometDan said:
    XA2 said:
    I’m in with you guys too, not optimistic but an 11-50 ceramic place looks doable. 
    CometDan said:
    XA2 said:
    I’m in with you guys too, not optimistic but an 11-50 ceramic place looks doable. 
    If you can get in the top 10 I'll try drop down and try and bring you up a bit. What are you running?
  • JayJay Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I might get a Merc CF at least for food . Got this.

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CometDan said:
    CometDan said:
    XA2 said:
    If you can get in the top 10 I'll try drop down and try and bring you up a bit. What are you running?
    You don’t want to know, it’s embarrassing. Don’t worry fella a ceramic place is fine, you can concentrate on helping @XA2
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    TGPD said:
    When did they think that a Merc and BMW event was fine?
    What happened to the Audis???
    I would've gotten into top 3 if it included Audis
    What are you talking about. You are in the top 3

I can't beat the other guys. If you get taken down in gonna leap frog you there.

By the way i raced you by accident. Won it so i challenged amd lost the 2nd.
    I was just ticketing (spending too much gold on tickets and I'm now only left with 75 gold)
    As I said before, no need to really push me, I'll be content with an SLC43
    TGPD said:
    run more events in the weekend instead of in the weekdays. That way students can focus on their work, adults can focus on their work, and all is well.
    Except if you guys run just 1 event in the weekend
    Push a lot of the events to the weekend to make things more interesting please...
    Ahh, also, if everyone's gonna play in the weekend without the botherings of work and study, make the weekend ticket refill shorter to 20 or 15 minutes. Leave the weekday events the same. This way nobody gets distracted.
    Which is better:
    rwd Standard tyres
    4wd performance tyres
  • hudsonhudson Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Anyone here in this league?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    TGPD said:
    Which is better:
    rwd Standard tyres
    4wd performance tyres
    Been doing some testing and my A45 @ 2.3/1.3/1.3 is better than my 303 RQ23 4matic and CLS @ 2.3/2.3/2.3, so would lean towards 4wd/perf. The base stats are much higher.

*wet slalom and G force
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it useful to upgrade this in replacement of the second one, or just a waste of cars and cash ?

ok, have an A45, don't have any standard tyre car except BMW 740d
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any tips/suggestions for my hand? i enter after lunch... i think my Bmw M3 GTS 033; Bmw 730i; C350 4Matic 033;GLA 220d; 320E cdi... what do you think? or is it better bmw M3 or 540i? and mercedes SLC 43 or C 250d?
    mauro07 said:

Any tips/suggestions for my hand? i enter after lunch... i think my Bmw M3 GTS 033; Bmw 730i; C350 4Matic 033;GLA 220d; 320E cdi... what do you think? or is it better bmw M3 or 540i? and mercedes SLC 43 or C 250d?
    BMW - GTS and 540i
    Merc - C350, GLA and C250d
    Fun fact: 740d 2.3 1.3 2.3 beats SLS electric 2.3 1.3 2.3 on standing start wet slalom
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CometDan thanks!! :)
    @Tsjerk we are in same bracket... it's not full... we can fight for gold or silver tier, i hope!! ;)
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Djehoetie said:
    TGPD said:

That isn't a great hand tho. I was expecting something better from our dear Eric Shih.
    This is actually one of the best hands of the event imo.
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    CometDan said:
    mauro07 said:

BMW - GTS and 540i
    Merc - C350, GLA and C250d
    Agree 100%. On a side note, where is you CLS?!
    DeserT said:
    Djehoetie said:
    TGPD said:

This is actually one of the best hands of the event imo.
    The best hand for this event is 2 303 740d's, for the rain
    and 3 maxed A45s