For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R32 has great mid-range. Not the same with R33 Horrible mid-range.
    R35 has horrible mid-range aswell
  • What should I do with this car? 
    What should I do with this car? 
    Don't think there's any use for that, fuse.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How should I tune the D class Caterham 21?
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    C class wet hairpins.  I seem to recall it doing a decent job.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    C class wet hairpins.  I seem to recall it doing a decent job.
    Japan standard tyres is full of subaru, this one should be good only on 1 or 2 tracks I think. Point is: does it worth a garage slot? In my opinion... no :smile:

Depends how big your garage is I suppose.  If I had to cull my 140 c classes this would probably be on the shortlist of one's to get rid of I guess, but I'm glad I've got, it's certainly been useful in the past.
  • SennaSenna Posts: 11
    Which of the cars below (if any) is "bad" enough to serve as fuse for McLaren?

• AntounAntoun Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Senna said:

I would say the Infiniti and the CLS 400.

Keep the WRX STI for Sub event (which begins tonight), then you can fuse it, or if is it useful keep it...
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CLS is a keep.. i sold mine and i cry every time that i see a German or Mercedes Event with rain...
    Under no circumstances fuse a cls400.  Ever.
    Senna said:

I've not regretted fusing my Subaru (although I'm probably about to) 

I'd say the infiniti and the XC90 if I had to choose.
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was right about the Infiniti ! lol

I sold my CLS 400, but I have the CLA 250 for the rain, but it was not a good advice !
  • SennaSenna Posts: 11
    How about the Polestar? Looking at the stats the Subaru seems better ...

I was thinking like fusing away the Infinity, Polestar and Subaru and keeping the All Surface XC90?

Or I'll just have to wait for another (bad) A-class car.

TGPD said:
    Don't EVER fuse the CLS400. It's one of the best Standard tyre cars you will ever get.
    mauro07 said:
    CLS is a keep.. i sold mine and i cry every time that i see a German or Mercedes Event with rain...
    Ok, clear... How to tune it? 303?
    rei348 said:
    TGPD said:
    Don't EVER fuse the CLS400. It's one of the best Standard tyre cars you will ever get.
    mauro07 said:
    I can't comment on a final tune, but most of the ones I've encountered have been stock tuned, just throwing a single upgrade has guaranteed victory
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    TGPD said:
    mauro07 said:
    Heres the stats at 302
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    TGPD said:
    mauro07 said:
    I can't comment on a final tune, but most of the ones I've encountered have been stock tuned, just throwing a single upgrade has guaranteed victory
    I’ve actually kept mine at 2.3/2.3/3.3 as I can’t figure out what would be the last upgrade. If someone had encountered fully maxed CLS I’d love their feedback.
    Since we're talking about standard tyres, anyone got anything to say about the stock cars here:

The cadillac wagon looks like it could be food, I'm thinking the maybach and the e430 too, seeing as I have two cla250's, a c350, the cls400 and a maxed s400h.
    Yeah tha Caddy should be food, as is the Merc and STS.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any point in maxing Legacy and Forester besides current Subaru Event? Are they top tier for rainy SR events?

• DARKKiDARKKi Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    What about these ones? :)

Also i have one B and one A class cars that have been upgraded to max and i am wondering should i sell them to buy ceramic packs or just use them for fusing?
    Post edited by DARKKi on
    edited May 2018
    43MK4 said:
    Any point in maxing Legacy and Forester besides current Subaru Event? Are they top tier for rainy SR events?

Both incredibly useful. Tune them 303, they're the best for wet twisty events.
    Post edited by TGPD on
    edited May 2018
    43MK4 said:

Both are keepers, 969. There are also RQ16 subaru with STD tyres, keepers 969. Probably the best STD cars in C class, all with 4wd, TCS and ABS!
    Specifically for this event... Levorgs will kill you! It is an offroad event... But still 4wd STD can do well on wet offroad against high class performance subaru
    DARKKi said:

Also i have one B and one A class cars that have been upgraded to max and i am wondering should i sell them to buy ceramic packs or just use them for fusing?
    Which cars are you thinking of selling?  
    DARKKi said:

Esprit keep, Audi fuse (I guess)
  • NemezNemez Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:

Esprit is quite good. I've maxed mine to 033 and is performing really well. I also have this Audi maxed but hardly ever use it. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to bake sure if this cayman 2012 is worth maxing? Is this the one with good MRA? How to max it? 330? Can it beat all other tier B porsches in drags? 

• TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭
    What cars would you fuse?

And 033 / 699 for the Camaro?