General Discussion

Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MiroslavStoev nice to meed you buddy :dizzy:
    @43MK4 sadly we are still living with the memories from 94 here :disappointed:
    @KrasimirDimitrov I know what u mean, generations like this one don't happen too often. It was still great fun to experience :)
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pulled an sls electric from a ceramic pack, so that's technically my best pull now along with the rubbish Ford gt, however I still think the Caterham r500 I got 2 months ago is more useful 
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pulled an sls electric from a ceramic pack, so that's technically my best pull now along with the rubbish Ford gt, however I still think the Caterham r500 I got 2 months ago is more useful 
    Nice! I've never got either of those, very nice!  ;)
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Pulled nissan juke R from japan premium bought with cash :open_mouth:
    Nice! BTW, I think @MiroslavStoev thought I was Bulgarian by mistake from last event, I guess you guys are from the same country :smile: so I hereby introduce you to one and another :smiley: (hope it won’t be awkward and can bring future cooperations) :sweat_smile:
    Thanks, @jczero!
    HI, @KrasimirDimitrov! Good to see you! 

As you guys mentioned 1994, now my home is next to the building where Hristo Stoichkov was lived at the time. 24 years later this is still a big deal for his former neighbors...
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Nice! BTW, I think @MiroslavStoev thought I was Bulgarian by mistake from last event, I guess you guys are from the same country :smile: so I hereby introduce you to one and another :smiley: (hope it won’t be awkward and can bring future cooperations) :sweat_smile:
    Thanks, @jczero!

As you guys mentioned 1994, now my home is next to the building where Hristo Stoichkov was lived at the time. 24 years later this is still a big deal for his former neighbors...
    Is Stoichkov like Messi or Maradona for the Argentinas? My Bulgarian friend worships him! :joy:
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Thanks, @jczero!

A friend of mine, Bulgarian ex-military, played golf few times with Stoichkov and Balakov. Also something, he is very proud of :) which he should of course!
  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
     :o 
    Congrats bro ... that's a sick pull ... 
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,394 admin
    killing me!  Great car @bugatti !  you deserve it.

Bugatti said:
     :o 
    Congrats bro ... that's a sick pull ... 
    Thanks bro! I am trully amazed i got it!

Gsearch said:
    killing me!  Great car @bugatti !  you deserve it.

Thanks bro! I appreciate that!  ;)
  • Goodhews89Goodhews89 Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Not as fast in the straights as a 650s for some reason.... So it's like a slightly better 675lt.  So if your 675lt and 650s are already maxed, I'm not sure I'd max it. But still a great pull.
  • wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    Don’t have a single capture. But I pulled 2 650S in three days from recently cf sales. 
  • flight4590flight4590 Member Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Hey I got the Caddy Ct6 just now..  yay?  Seriously it’s good but so situational it’s fruatrating to no end.

im so mad because it’s my first A class since the also pointless TVR Tuscan S so...  my lineup is still unchanged.  
    Hey I got the Caddy Ct6 just now..  yay?  Seriously it’s good but so situational it’s fruatrating to no end.

im so mad because it’s my first A class since the also pointless TVR Tuscan S so...  my lineup is still unchanged.  
    Yeah ct6 is good tho, it's a nice pull
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be useful in an upcoming Caddy event
  • wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    CT6 also has a excellent look. New Caddy design style is so good.
  • NemezNemez Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    I had my best day so far. Pulled S porsche and B Pathfinder from one ceramic, 2 Bs from another but what really surprised me was pulling 2 Cs from an Aluminium pack. Wasn't aware that this was doable.

Its a great car. You won't regret investing into it.
    Nemez said:

This is what it looks like upgraded..

• KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    I Want this mclaren too, somehow I feel I deserve it. end of story
    p.s. thanks hutch, waiting
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Should be useful in an upcoming Caddy event
    any idea how farming from upcoming?
    Bugatti said:
    Nemez said:

Gone fishing again?
    TGPD said:
    Bugatti said:
    Nemez said:

Gone fishing again?
    I was in an area with crud reception ,but no not fishing lol I wish!
    Bugatti said:
    Nemez said:

Yea, stats don't look great. I have it at 639 atm and its by far my best car for twisty wet tracks while outperforming all 4W perf cars on off-road tracks.
    Nemez said:
    Bugatti said:
    Nemez said:

Yea, stats don't look great. I have it at 639 atm and its by far my best car for twisty wet tracks while outperforming all 4W perf cars on off-road tracks.
    It's definitely a killer on wet tracks, no doubt about it 
    Is it enough to drop th 350 4matic from my German lineup and add it to the fuse pool or no?
    Is it enough to drop th 350 4matic from my German lineup and add it to the fuse pool or no?
    It will beat that car on all that tracks including drags
    Bugatti said:
    Which will beat which? :/
    Bugatti said:
    Got it.  So now it’s two cars in the A clas pool, that and the Tuscan.
    TGPD said:
    Bugatti said:
    Which will beat which? :/
    The 4matic