How can we evolve fast in the game?

hi ! It’s been 3months i play at trop drives and it seems that even if I play at least 1hour or 2 very day I can’t pass the C car stade...can some one give me advices or hints 

Answers

• th1318th1318 Posts: 31
    Spend $
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    A) Quit Before it’s too late
    B.)spend lots of money
    C) grind everyday like us suckers 

• hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's your rq and trophy score? 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 or 2 hours a day? Yeah, that’s not going to get it done... 
  • LordNelozLordNeloz Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Through leveling up you will get free packs at important levels like 75,100,125 etc. These have a higher chance at containing a decent car. Save your gold and spend it on Carbon Fiber packs which come on sale every now and then. Try to play every ticket in your events to get the most rewards.
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    LordNeloz said:
    Through leveling up you will get free packs at important levels like 75,100,125 etc. These have a higher chance at containing a decent car. Save your gold and spend it on Carbon Fiber packs which come on sale every now and then. Try to play every ticket in your events to get the most rewards.
    He’s playing 1-2 hours a day and not spending real money, it should take him more than 6 months before he wins a tier 1 of any event. 
  • LordNelozLordNeloz Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    LordNeloz said:
    He’s playing 1-2 hours a day and not spending real money, it should take him more than 6 months before he wins a tier 1 of any event. 
    I didn't mean that he needs to win the events. Just play every ticket so you can farm the prizeboard for those rewards. Sorry i wasn't reffering to the prizes on the leaderboard. I mean i haven't spend any money on the game and get Tier 1 prizes every now and then.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    LordNeloz said:
    I think F2P will never win tier1 in any big event once RQ150. Sure you can win some small ones if you have a large garage and grind a lot to upgrade cars, but not the important ones where there are good car prizes. Drop rates of good cars are just too low for that.
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Y'know, at high 2000s where I still can place top 5 in certain events, I really wonder if I should for a Ceramic and some cash/gold. Dreading the day I can't win a thing...
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    dunowe said:
    All solid advice (only buying garage slots with your gold and maybe CF for the offers of 999gold, building up your lower part of your garage to win the F, E, D and maybe C class events, never sell anything about D class) BUT

You can be successful being F2P!!

I've been playing since early october and won my part of prize cars (porsche 911 GR1 road, lotus 2-11 GT4,  MG Metro 6R4) and tier 1/2 CF's.
    You just need to adjust: keep your trophies low (i'm still below 6k), smurf for cash, always get the lowest tier on your daily and some big events where you can't get near tier1, so you loose some of your trophies..
    My rule of thumb is: if i can't get a ceramic out of it, i aim for tier5 and trophy loss

And try entering the last day of an event (nog last hour, mind you) you are trying to tier1, so you end up in an easier bracket.
    (I 've written up how i won the MG Metro, but haven't posted it, because i didn't want to offend people that tried very hard and didn't succeed).
    on average I do not play more that 2 hours a day (i think :-), my wife might think otherwise...) being a working dad. 

BTW: about the not selling and fusing above super rare: you sometimes have to use a useful car to fuse into a better car: I find this the hardest part as a F2P: i don't have nearly enough B-class cars to fuse into A cars, and only managed 1 fuse on a S class, wasting 3 very nice A cars in the process.  

-> So spending will help you there: the drop rates won't guarantee the most beautiful and best A and S cars, but they let you max your A cars!! If i ever start spending, i'd use the gold for the cheapest CF to stock up on expandable B cars and max my best A cars!
    Great post 👍🏻
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold for slots is key, and here's why:

Alot of events are RQ limited so having a variety of cars will help you be competitive in more events.

It does not matter if you don't win the top tier. It's usually just a ceramic as a prize. If you are competitive and can farm prizeboards for cash you can buy yourself the cash ceramic and go up in trophies much slower, which keeps you competitive for longer in your bracket.