For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's a keeper. I remember someone showing that it is not as good on the twisties as the 718 boxster, and doesn't have a lot of mid-range...
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:

I have the following 4 cars all at 6-6-6 and have about 40+ duplicate "D" cars that are just taking up garage space, what is the best way to finish them off

C17 1992 Porsche 968

C18 1980 Porsche 928 S

C15 1979 Porsche 924 Turbo

C15 1995 Honda Integra Type R

most likely never use them apart from some obscure niche event with los=ads of restrictions....

C17 1992 Porsche 968 --> 969

C18 1980 Porsche 928 S --> ??? are you sure? This car is not in my game...

C15 1979 Porsche 924 Turbo --> 969

C15 1995 Honda Integra Type R --> sell it and use cash to buy ceramic

ooopps....

should be C15 1980 Porsche 928 S

• 0liver770liver77 Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Please help with this:

Ford Focus RS

Jaguar D-Type

Porsche 718 Boxster

Porsche 911 GT3

I would do the Focus RS 033. Or is 303 better? The D-Type has good 0-60MPH, therefore I would do 330. The the two Porsche will go 033.
    Would you agree? Or what is the best for this cars? Thanks a lot for your answers!!
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter_G said:
    Hello all, long time again .... what would you reccon on this one ? Keep or fuse and if keep is the answer what would the build be.... cheers
    I have one maxed, and it’s almost useless, fuse it...
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    Please help with this:

Ford Focus RS

Jaguar D-Type

Porsche 718 Boxster

Porsche 911 GT3

I would do the Focus RS 033. Or is 303 better? The D-Type has good 0-60MPH, therefore I would do 330. The the two Porsche will go 033.
    Would you agree? Or what is the best for this cars? Thanks a lot for your answers!!
    I think 303 and 033 both have their benefits for the focus. Haven’t maxed one myself so I can’t chime in either way. The D-Type has absolutely terrible mid-range so you may be better off tuning it 303 (or 033) for twisty stuff unless you’re only using it for 1/4 mile drags. Again, haven’t upgraded mine at all so take that interpretation with a grain of salt. 033 is definitely the way to go with both Porsches. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Peter_G said:
    Hello all, long time again .... what would you reccon on this one ? Keep or fuse and if keep is the answer what would the build be.... cheers
    @Antoun is this Spyder really so bad? I was hoping for it to be one of best B-Cars, since it was epic before.
    Not really a "keep or fuse" question, but is the Hummer H3 any good? Heard it's really good in motocross and hillclimbs, but as good as an Escalade?

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Not really a "keep or fuse" question, but is the Hummer H3 any good? Heard it's really good in motocross and hillclimbs, but as good as an Escalade?

I would think the off-road wheels would put it leagues ahead of the Escalade, at least on wet dirt 
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:

I would think the off-road wheels would put it leagues ahead of the Escalade, at least on wet dirt 
    I have one sitting at 669, waiting for an event that will give a lead how to finish it... 3 months waiting so far, never used it :smile: 
  • JoppJopp Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    What todo with this one? Got it from the daily reward today :) 
    Post edited by Jopp on
  •  are any of these any good? 
    43MK4 said:
    Antoun said:
    Peter_G said:
    @Antoun is this Spyder really so bad? I was hoping for it to be one of best B-Cars, since it was epic before.
    I was disappointed by this Spyder because it has bad mid range (can only beat red Boxster which is worse) and the handling is no good too, because except B Class Porsche drag cars (Martini and RS) it looses against every other Porsche.

BUT if you have few B Class Porsche keep it for the moment but you will sell or fuse it later...

I don’t know how this car was an Epic but Hutch made the right decision by downgrading it...

The Porsche 997 Carrera downgraded from Epic to B Class is a keeper, not this one !

That’s it ;
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
     are any of these any good? 
    The only one I used from these is the Z4. Most will say to tune it 330, I think. However, mine is 303, and I like it a lot. It’s really well-rounded with 85 grip and 4.5 seconds 0-100 km/h. I don’t know the 330 specifications though.
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Z4 is the best C class dragster, tune it 330. ASX is good too for 16 RQ, don’t fuse it unless you absolutely need food. Outback is mediocre, always handy in rain though.
    If you have better Standard tire cars you can fuse it.
    Z4 330
    Subaru 303
    ASX 303
    Is the Z4 better than the M1 for drag?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the Z4 better than the M1 for drag?
    Yes in all cases
    M1=no_midrange
    Jag cars either have outstanding mid-range, or outstandingly poor mid-range...
    edited May 2018
    Keeper or food? 303 or 033? 
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭✭
    Jopp said:
    Keeper or food? 303 or 033? 
    Keep it, 303. It's good.
  • Which super rare are worth upgrading out of these? 
    Another off-road ceramic in today's daily and got this:
    Never seen it before,  any good or food for my camaro? 
    I think I seen this one 033 but that must be wrong? 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Jopp said:
    303 generally better and looks like this. It’s good for B class but bettered by the other RQ22 off roaders like XT5, QX70. Since I pulled those 2 I haven’t used it

TD01055 said:
    Jopp said:
    303 generally better and looks like this. It’s good for B class but bettered by the other RQ22 off roaders like XT5, QX70. Since I pulled those 2 I haven’t used it

Thanks for the info m8 
    What’s the best Super Rare hatchback?
    I would say the Megane RS RQ18...
    Antoun said:
    I would say the Megane RS RQ18...
    Alright, 303 or 033?