Comments

• RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Such kind words. Thanks @AJtheCaveman.

It is true, too many fallen warriors.

Edit: and you're a smart chap too!  :)
    Post edited by RobGripes on
  • Topdriver44089Topdriver44089 Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    That was an epic battle. Forever to be known as "The battle for the Pagani".Couldnt believe when i saw buggati with 180 points in 8th and the 7th place with 1000 points. I really believe that if he was allowed to keep doing What he was doing, he would achieve the "Impossible" feat of all forumers getting the Pagani.
    The battle was won when the adversaries gave up and cried to the developers.

Congratulations for whoever got the Pagani and to Bugatti for all he was doing.
    I achieved tier 2. The Lancia that i already had 2 and one Cadillac (rq 19).

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sssssssnakes are the worst kind of reptile. I prefer a komodo dragon that will chase you down and eat your face in broad daylight.
  • DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    @Bugatti nice job, hell of effort u have done
    i was in the same bracket as eric shih and i think he was crashing as he was getting losses but no one was getting beaten :D :) :)
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    @Bugatti nice job, hell of effort u have done
    Thanks bro! And thanks for starting to be active here, you'll find some really cool friends here on your server that like to work with people.
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Kudos to @Bugatti for what you have done! Even though I am never in a position to benefit, I still would like to say thanks for your generosity of taking care of the formers, with your own effort, time and money.

I had a very quiet event in the Asian server, mostly because I fell asleep 3 hours from event end time (5am Hong Kong time) and ended in 18th. Fine result as I could beat no one above me anyways.

Got my 6th (Yes, 6th!!!!) Integrale 16v as price car, which I would gladly exchange all 6 for a 4C. 

The aftermath of this 1.5 week of Italian madness...

• BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AdxRE said:
    Kudos to @Bugatti for what you have done! Even though I am never in a position to benefit, I still would like to say thanks for your generosity of taking care of the formers, with your own effort, time and money.

I had a very quiet event in the Asian server, mostly because I fell asleep 3 hours from event end time (5am Hong Kong time) and ended in 18th. Fine result as I could beat no one above me anyways.

Got my 6th (Yes, 6th!!!!) Integrale 16v as price car, which I would gladly exchange all 6 for a 4C. 

The aftermath of this 1.5 week of Italian madness...

Thank you! And enjoy that SQ5 beast  ;)
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AdxRE some might argue that SQ5 is the better prize anyway as it's far more versatile and probably one of the best vehicles of it's kind in the game, not to mention being far easier to upgrade...cant wait til I get one!
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    @AdxRE some might argue that SQ5 is the better prize anyway as it's far more versatile and probably one of the best vehicles of it's kind in the game, not to mention being far easier to upgrade...cant wait til I get one!
    I didn't pull that SQ5 from the Italy Final CF (Pulled a RQ20 Focus instead), I only meant to show my garage keeping of feeding the unused Italian cars to my existing A classes lol

But yes, the SQ5 seems to be a great car of its type and I can't wait to max it!
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    With all Italian carbon packs and 70 Italian ceramics I managed to build only that deck and struggle for top 40-50.
    Even if I pulled a pagani or second 4c it wouldn’t help to fight for tier 1. Monster batch this time. I saw guys with 2 paganis out of top20.
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    760RS looks to be a good car:

760RS at 333 vs Cinque 666 (could someone post coresponding times for Huraya?):

CharlieR said:
    760RS looks to be a good car:

760RS at 333 vs Cinque 666 (could someone post coresponding times for Huraya?):

I saw it was running almost 1 second faster thru the mile than my Zonda F I didn't want to get ahead of myself but seeing what it does to the cinque kinda confirms that it's a monster. Only thing holding it back is the lowish top speed
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    @Gsearch
    I made a mistake but please don’t be angry. I paid money and I will give it back plus compensation, that is what we warnt to read!
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    760 rs beats huayra on 1/4 drag, but loses on 1/2 and 1 mile - both fused 1.3
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    so 760RS is a sprinter then.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    so 760RS is a sprinter then.

760RS is also faster in both slaloms and 0-120
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    Congrats for your new Pagani!

@Chacha63, @Antoun, what's happen at the end? Where did you finished? 
    I think you both were at top 8 right before the server error occurred.

• NarcisseNarcisse Member Posts: 19
    Narcisse said:
    Narcisse said:

Awesome ... Last 2-3 minutes od gameplay ... I Was 7th when turned off and yeah ... Cus of it I bet I lose chance for Pagani ...
    I'm sorry, I know its not top priority now, but once thing calmed down, will you tell me how you made it on 7. with that deck? mine was a little better and i was fighting to stay in top 40.  :o
    I dont know how, but its sad :p ive dropped to 12th place :/
    it's still great. But once hutch took care of that you should get the Pagani, since you where in 7. before the crash. did you get there by late entry? ( I think I have a strong tendency to ask always the Gretchen Question  :D)
    Ive joined last hour, and land at 126th place after first win :D
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    @RobGripes gives sound advice here. He and I have discussed this before. A smart chap that one!

If you are fed up, dont give up, just 'pivot'. Maybe join us lowly F2P users for a while and see if that changes your perspective. And more importantly, brings the fun back to the game! Minus the stress! You would be surprised how satisfying it can be. Makes for a MUCH more relaxed and enjoyable experience in a lot of cases, including my own.

This community cant afford to lose any more valuable users such as @Jay. RIP @jczero :( and many others we lost before him.

*Moment of silence
    Thank you AJ, although It’s rather unusual to adjust the retired life, I’m not really dead :joy: as I still get notified for any tagging and I pop back on forum from time to time. I saw a lot of drama happened here in the final. I’m sure everyone gets what they deserve in the end :smile:
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

The pain is real!
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

Hi @MiroslavStoev ,

I finally got the cars in the held cars section, but I don't know what was my final ranking, but I got the Pagani 760 RS !!

That's awesome.

And you did you get it ?
    Post edited by Antoun on
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    Antoun said:

Hi @Miroslav,

I finally got the cars in the held cars section, but I don't know what was my final ranking, but I got the Pagani 760 RS !!

That's awesome.

And you did you get it ?
    Great! I'm happy you make it with all those ups and downs! 
    I manage to gave you and Charly just some wins eight minutes before the end when you were in my reach. I was with the third best hand in our bracket and successfully go back to third with my final race before the server error.
    Good team work!
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    sup everybody.
    been reading this forum for couple of weeks but never decided to actually post something.
    just got lvl 150 last week and was fighting hard in the pagani event.. also had the server error and dropped out of the CF range (was right at the edge) was pretty heart broken especially since i bought tickets for a final push and couldnt use them with the timeout but anyway those big events are fun
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:

Hi @Miroslav,

That's awesome.

And you did you get it ?
    Great! I'm happy you make it with all those ups and downs! 
    I manage to gave you and Charly just some wins eight minutes before the end when you were in my reach. I was with the third best hand in our bracket and successfully go back to third with my final race before the server error.
    Good team work!
    So if I have this Pagani in my garage, it thanks to you Miroslav ! I'm quite sure that I have finished 8th or something like this, and without your wins, I would have finished outside Tiers 1.

THANK YOU Miroslav !
    Jay said:

The pain is real!
    insane mid range?
  • CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Anyone else had some issues towards the end with the server?
    Yeah a lot of people in this thread had that problem @CasualMobileGamer
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so ive been waiting for a decent legendary to fuse some epocs into.... what should i do first? can affor two or maybe 3 upgardes... i was thinking take it to 636 first... 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sup everybody.
    been reading this forum for couple of weeks but never decided to actually post something.
    just got lvl 150 last week and was fighting hard in the pagani event.. also had the server error and dropped out of the CF range (was right at the edge) was pretty heart broken especially since i bought tickets for a final push and couldnt use them with the timeout but anyway those big events are fun
    Yeah, for sure. Make sure to add your IG name to the in game name list thread so we know who you are :)