#TBT Porsche Parade [Event]

Comments

• sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    (I hit sinner all the time and just pretend I forgot he's in game name ) 
    ahh I knew there was somthing fishy going on  >:)
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    @daGman @ATSR_997What's your game ID?
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GilTrucks said:
    I’m Alejandro Trujillo Silva
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GilTrucks said:
    I’m Greg S
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    mikes said:
    mikes said:
    I'm with @mikes & @bullet_splatter. In full smurf mode currently because I don't think top 10 is viable. What are you guys running? Tough decks up there?

I love Ceramics :neutral:

*Edit: Duh, the three M's. I see that you are undefeated so far. Nice!
    Also hiding in here are:

@milewski1015, @HeissRod, @NinjaDesignz and @cat
    I’m running a GT90, Datsun, 911 RS, Martini, and 911 Carrera 4. Isaac Cohen is running the exact same thing. I’ve got a better GT90, but his RS is 303 instead of my 330. And his 911 Carrera is maxed while mine is only 633. Yet I’ve still beaten him twice. Can you take him on any sets @mikes? Ideally, we could finish top 2.
    I can beat him him on all sets. #MetroDifference
    Yeah, sorely missed out on the Metro by a hair (no luck pulling a second Maestro Turbo). Both you and @bullet_splatter have Metros I see. Really hoping they figure out how to rerun that event for those without the Metro, would love to get my hands on one.

Noticed Isaac’s not really a contender anymore haha. I’ll do my best to keep the 4th place guy off your guys heels.
    Hello @milewski1015 I think I'm the lucky guy on the 4th place :-)
    Im also quite new to your server, so wanted to say hello to everyone.
    Im not aiming for top spots in the event so feel free to attack, will be fine with top 10.

TopDrives 54142 - 43MK4

Might have to make a list of names to avoid in this one, pretty sure I accidentally hit @43MK4 a few times last night before bed. Don’t wanna bump anyone else out trying to get us all in the top 10. 
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    mikes said:
    mikes said:
    I'm with @mikes & @bullet_splatter. In full smurf mode currently because I don't think top 10 is viable. What are you guys running? Tough decks up there?

Also hiding in here are:

I’m running a GT90, Datsun, 911 RS, Martini, and 911 Carrera 4. Isaac Cohen is running the exact same thing. I’ve got a better GT90, but his RS is 303 instead of my 330. And his 911 Carrera is maxed while mine is only 633. Yet I’ve still beaten him twice. Can you take him on any sets @mikes? Ideally, we could finish top 2.
    Yeah, sorely missed out on the Metro by a hair (no luck pulling a second Maestro Turbo). Both you and @bullet_splatter have Metros I see. Really hoping they figure out how to rerun that event for those without the Metro, would love to get my hands on one.

Noticed Isaac’s not really a contender anymore haha. I’ll do my best to keep the 4th place guy off your guys heels.
    Im not aiming for top spots in the event so feel free to attack, will be fine with top 10.

TopDrives 54142 - 43MK4

Might have to make a list of names to avoid in this one, pretty sure I accidentally hit @43MK4 a few times last night before bed. Don’t wanna bump anyone else out trying to get us all in the top 10. 
    Put your names in to Activity field in your profile - please - this will make life much more easier!!!!
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Motto: Just Martini It
    Hi, can you tell me what will be better to be my last update for this car - 303 or 033? I have a second Martini with basic stats.

43MK4 said:

Whats the conclusion on this cayman? Any point in maxing it?

From what I can see its neiher a best RQ22 porsche in drags or twisties, correct?

Mine is 303, I don't used it often:

• Peter_GPeter_G Posts: 35
    anyone in  my bracket ?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Hi, can you tell me what will be better to be my last update for this car - 303 or 033? I have a second Martini with basic stats.

First one 303
    Second one 330
    Third one 033
    daGman said:
    GilTrucks said:
    I’m Greg S
    Greg Shozda?
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GilTrucks said:
    daGman said:
    GilTrucks said:
    I’m Greg S
    Greg Shozda?
    Yes
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone needs a helping hand here? Boring atm... but easy money is always welcome before porsche finals and upcoming fuses.
    TGPD said:

First one 303
    Second one 330
    Third one 033
    Thank you!

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    @Aguiar are you tiago? We are in the same bracket 😊😉
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    TGPD said:

First one 303
    Second one 330
    Third one 033
    Normally I agree 100% but because of the current event....996 Martini would serve best ?  Especially with an existing 911 RS at 969??? This is a question :)
  • AguiarAguiar Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Yes i am, what your in game name so i can avoid fighting you
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    43MK4 said:
    mikes said:
    mikes said:

Also hiding in here are:

TopDrives 54142 - 43MK4

Put your names in to Activity field in your profile - please - this will make life much more easier!!!!

Good idea, DONE!
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aguiar said:
    mauro07 said:
    Yes i am, what your in game name so i can avoid fighting you
    i'm mauro linzi, the first spot.. i attack always the third.. we have a good gap..
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is anybody else from the forum in the Holoman Groupe?
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided to try to smurf this one, but later on realised that i have a killer hand

My hand 

Thinking about swaping the r33 for a delta integrale evo2(the yellow one if i missed the name xD)
  • ElPurtzoElPurtzo Posts: 43 ✭✭
    I am currently in Top 10 in my bracket. IG Björn Hils, someone in my bracket?
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AJtheCaveman Idk what I'd do without your smarfing hands lol. You are one of my favorite smarfing buddies, the other one is @JevJaws
    <3

Haha. No worries mate. And ditto! I knew I'd be inactive for the most part, so I just left my worst hand up to help you guys out. Might try and win some prize boards before the end real quick.

@JevJaws has gotten me sooo many Ceramics. Much love. An inspiration! 
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rysio @jczero thanks for the help guys, my hand wont be strong enough in the end but happy with a 2nd tier... cheers :)
  • JevJawsJevJaws Posts: 43 ✭✭
    @AJtheCaveman Idk what I'd do without your smarfing hands lol. You are one of my favorite smarfing buddies, the other one is @JevJaws
    <3

Haha. No worries mate. And ditto! I knew I'd be inactive for the most part, so I just left my worst hand up to help you guys out. Might try and win some prize boards before the end real quick.

@JevJaws has gotten me sooo many Ceramics. Much love. An inspiration! 
    Haha you're welcome
  • AguiarAguiar Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    the game needs more cars for sure. Same car in the reward cerâmic. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled a C-class Ford Galaxy from the ceramic.  Darn. :(
    @ATSR_997 @samagoichi @daGmanGood evening, unfortunately I could not help them. Excuse me.