General Discussion

Porsche 918 Spyder Finals [EVENT]

Comments

• JayJay Member Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jay; You got it brother! Being that nervous/excited/terrified is my favourite part of the game. Sending you good vibes! 
    Thanks!
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    I'm really rooting for you! @jay I'd love to see you win it!
    Thanks!

Lol I hate it when you check in on the leader board and someone else just joined the top 8 without a loss. And your like... is this the person who is going to ruin things for me. Will have to check them out when my tickets refresh. Fingers crossed.
    Seriously I'm the same way! If it isn't a forumer I'll try to beat down whoever is close just so I can race them and test their hands strength, and if I can win gain back some sanity in the process  :D
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @milewski1015; I really appreciate it mate! Unfortunately though, I'm well out of my league up here and will plummet regardless. Nice hand you have BTW. The Porsche envy is real!

Took this snap just to show how awesome this community is: @Thephenomsprint avoided me (an easy win) completely on his run up! As did @milewski1015! I'll enjoy it while it lasts! You guys are awesome.
    Spent much more than I should have on my budget getting those haha, but thanks!
    You guys don't need to worry about me racing you guys ... 
    Yeah, the more frequent names on the forum are hard to miss for sure.
    Looks like they have the same Idea... I hope.

The newcomer that was undefeated... got defeated before I got the chance to check them out.

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @milewski1015; "Chris Garant" just shot up and gave a few spankings on the way (not yet to me, surprisingly).

I've seen this dude at the top soooo many times. Anybody know of him? Couldn't find anything in search.
    @milewski1015; "Chris Garant" just shot up and gave a few spankings on the way (not yet to me, surprisingly).

I've seen this dude at the top soooo many times. Anybody know of him? Couldn't find anything in search.
    I don’t recall seeing him before
    Copy that. I think its because I came across him so many times in my previous bracket (just passed up into 6k)
    Copy that. I think its because I came across him so many times in my previous bracket (just passed up into 6k)
    Ah. I’m up past 11k at this point so no wonder I haven’t encountered you guys before
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Ah. I’m up past 11k at this point so no wonder I haven’t encountered you guys before
    Hi, guys! 
    How many players are in your bracket? Could I get a chance to be at top 8 with this hand and most importantly is there a free spot from forumers?

• Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, guys! 
    How many players are in your bracket? And could I get a chance to be at top 8 with this hand?

I'd say you definitely have a chance with that hand
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, guys! 
    How many players are in your bracket? Could I get a chance to be at top 8 with this hand and most importantly is there a free spot from forumers?

You may start thinking how to upgrade your 918 - 303 or 033
    Noooooo number 1 decided to beat me. Maybe he didn't have options because of the points difference.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    Hi, guys! 

You may start thinking how to upgrade your 918 - 303 or 033
    I upgrade 033, everybody else 303
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Jay said:
    Noooooo number 1 decided to beat me. Maybe he didn't have options because of the points difference.
    Stay down a little. If you're 5th or 6th with a clear margin with the 7th you can stay away from him.
    But don't back down too much.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Bugatti, Hayden amd Johnson bracket.

On 4th now. I would be Grateful for any help, but i dont think my hand will be enough to keep the position.

I see you. Good luck with top 8 :) I suspect I will drop from 7th, to 70th by morning!
    How big is your bracket now?
    @mazeoops; 300 odd thus far. Guessing a late joiner bracket will open up soon because this one seems to be filling with killers pretty quick
    @mazeoops; 300 odd thus far. Guessing a late joiner bracket will open up soon because this one seems to be filling with killers pretty quick
    Feels like if i join now, i will be your bracket. 
    I am still upgrading my rq22 carrera, i think i can join tomorrow maybe. 
    I hope you can get that beauty. 
    TGPD said:
    Jay said:
    Stay down a little. If you're 5th or 6th with a clear margin with the 7th you can stay away from him.
    But don't back down too much.
    Actually I think I can beat him on most sets. But... we have a newcomer now.

I really wish you could chat with people. Perhaps with an invitation to chat so people can choose if they want to or not.
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    am I the only one who got issue entering into the event today?? 
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    No, I can't enter in the last 15 minutes. 

:frowning: hope it doesn't mess with your score but it should be OK at that point.
    Lol I am trying hard not to spam and be too excited. Looks like the top 3 have a bit of a truce.

well I was sitting comfortable at 3rd place in this event, lets see how it will go in the end :D
    Anyone else dread sleep? Wondering if when you wake up a terrible change has happened in the event haha.
    edited June 2018

1. Is it better upgrade 911 gt3 rs 666 to 669? or give one upgrade to 911 gt3 rs 333 to 336?
    2. which one is better for the final 911 carrera or 911RS? My 911 RS is 303(969) upgrade
    I was just able to enter and the surprise was im now 2nd not 3rd :hushed:
  • Chacha63Chacha63 Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    @milewski1015; I really appreciate it mate! Unfortunately though, I'm well out of my league up here and will plummet regardless. Nice hand you have BTW. The Porsche envy is real!

Took this snap just to show how awesome this community is: @Thephenomsprint avoided me (an easy win) completely on his run up! As did @milewski1015! I'll enjoy it while it lasts! You guys are awesome.
    Spent much more than I should have on my budget getting those haha, but thanks!
    You guys don't need to worry about me racing you guys ... 
    hey i'm also there  :)
  • ElPurtzoElPurtzo Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    I entered last night with a hand I thought not being able to compete. My bracket seems not so strong cause I still managed to get to 10th and with more tickets I could have gone up too. I'll see how it ends...
    Anyone in my bracket? IG Björn Hils
  • loxodromicloxodromic Member Posts: 226 ✭✭✭

Cho keep pushing me down so I decided give you @TGPD and Rod boost and stay around 7th.