Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Nice reward for 97th place today in daily event :D  :p

I enjoyed putting a beating on your beats yesterday and early today  :) 
    From the US carbon deal..
    And a few more..

• Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Bugatti said:
    And a few more..

Oh no...i reallllllly don't want to open any more carbons this week, but that GT! 
    NO NO, must be strong!  >:)

Awesome pulls! @Bugatti
    Bugatti said:
    And a few more..

Oh no...i reallllllly don't want to open any more carbons this week, but that GT! 
    NO NO, must be strong!  >:)

Awesome pulls! @Bugatti
    LoL, i don't blame you! These recent events have really tapped some pockets!
    Thanks bro! 
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I have pulled only 1 epic in my last 20 cf ... whats going on :disappointed: Im seriously thinking of buying ps4... its cheaper than this game :dizzy: bye bye real life
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 American CF Packs opened only one Epic also, but it’s a Raptor (My second one so really useful !)
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I have pulled only 1 epic in my last 20 cf ... whats going on :disappointed: Im seriously thinking of buying ps4... its cheaper than this game :dizzy: bye bye real life
    It goes up and down - in last two weeks or so i have pulled 3S cars and there were months of hollow pulls....  
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    It goes up and down - in last two weeks or so i have pulled 3S cars and there were months of hollow pulls....  
    Yes, but Im not talking about S cars... I mean from 20 cf its normal to get atleast 5 epics or even a bit more, but I got 1 or 2 ... its horrible
    CharlieR said:
    Yes, but Im not talking about S cars... I mean from 20 cf its normal to get atleast 5 epics or even a bit more, but I got 1 or 2 ... its horrible
    if this is regular CF - then it is catastrophic, if that is from event packs - then it's ok, i learned to buy them only for food, because they almost never give A and always give 3 - 4 duplicated Bs from 10 pulls. 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CharlieR; Interesting.. Are the drop rates different for event, or manufacturer specific Carbon packs than a vanilla Carbon?
    edited June 2018
    usually, i save up  2.5k + buy biggest gold pack and this equals 10CF and what i expect is 3A. This expectation is based on my experience - sometimes is less, sometimes it's more - but that is what i count for and that is why i'm buying them. 
    Now, event packs, - there where many event  and i bought many specialized 10xCFs. Pagani event stands out as i got 6A (yes 6) 4C and all other times i bought 'em = 1A and always tonnes of duplicated Bs , so that is what i count on and that is why i don't buy them if i don't need food for Epics (and if they are not discounted to 1300). 
    All in all after being here from Dec last year (although i was not spending in the begining, only started March maybe)  my conclusion is that specialized CFs are rubbish

P.S. and please don't start about drop rates - my personal experience (for myself) is above your science...  
    @CharlieR; Thanks for the response, mate. And no, It wasn't about my "bro science" lol. I was genuinely curious if the published rates were different when they offer specific Carbons. Much like the rates being (understandably) different for premium 4x4, as compared to a regular Ceramic.

Makes sense that that they would be lower like the specific Ceramics are. I was just curious if that was actually the case from someone knowledgeable such as yourself.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CharlieR; Thanks for the response, mate. And no, It wasn't about my "bro science" lol. I was genuinely curious if the published rates were different when they offer specific Carbons. Much like the rates being (understandably) different for premium 4x4, as compared to a regular Ceramic.

Makes sense that that they would be lower like the specific Ceramics are. I was just curious if that was actually the case from someone knowledgeable such as yourself.
    Completely off-top. AJ... I die a little inside every time I see your profile picture.
    edited June 2018
    @Jay; I know, right. I need to shave!
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious. has ever anybody pulled here 2 legendarys out of one cf, one ceramic or even 2 Bugattis out of one pf?
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was lucky this weekuck
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tichoblin
    well there goes 1m on ceramics, btw is there any vk group about top drives?
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    @tichoblin
    well there goes 1m on ceramics, btw is there any vk group about top drives?
    Probably there are. I rarely use it.
    In fact 2 millions went on ceramics to get Bugatti. Porsche’s were from CF
  • JoppJopp Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Jay said:
    Here is all my recent S and A class pulls.

Nice hey?
    Looks like my last month lmao let's start a club :) can include even B class cars hahaha 
  • GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,461 admin
    Ouch.  I hope the luck improves.
  • GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,461 admin
    Huskic69 said:

f i n a l l y
    What is the crash rating on that bad boy, I wonder.  Congrats.