8 hours passed. I still can’t enter events

2»

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Twinkie said:
    Basec said:
    @Hutch_Robin, toujours pas d'accés aux événements depuis plus de 12h!!!!!!! Message d'erreur d'accés aux serveurs !!!! Le jeux ne fonctionne plus et nous n'avons aucun retour de la part de Hutch!!!! Ce n'est pas normal :-(
    Did u even realize that this forum is in another language that u are writing here? I will help you: this language its called ENGLISH
    Oof
    That was abusing? Hmm lol
    Then i guess: sorry?
    Better now?
    I guess everyone is gonna have more flags than ever before
    Ppl are going crazy with the flag button lol
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Twinkie said:
    Twinkie said:
    Basec said:
    @Hutch_Robin, toujours pas d'accés aux événements depuis plus de 12h!!!!!!! Message d'erreur d'accés aux serveurs !!!! Le jeux ne fonctionne plus et nous n'avons aucun retour de la part de Hutch!!!! Ce n'est pas normal :-(
    Did u even realize that this forum is in another language that u are writing here? I will help you: this language its called ENGLISH
    Oof
    That was abusing? Hmm lol
    Then i guess: sorry?
    Better now?
    I guess everyone is gonna have more flags than ever before
    Ppl are going crazy with the flag button lol
    It's as if it were a new feature and everyone is testing the "flag" button
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    have you tried restarting, reinstalling or something - server where down for 2-3mins, everything is ok for 2 days, it's a client side problem
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    CharlieR said:
    have you tried restarting, reinstalling or something - server where down for 2-3mins, everything is ok for 2 days, it's a client side problem
    Not sure if you are talking to me but of course i have tried all that. I even tried another device. In game support is not replying, in game forums Hutch is not replying, other people are also having issues. 

This is what happened:
    Porsche event server errors out last 2-3 minutes of the event
    Porsche event ends
    Events do not work, wheel spin screen
    Events work for a short period of 1 minute probably 8 minutes after the end of the Porsche event
    I enter the daily and play one ticket, i enter the 80s event and play one ticket
    Events have not worked since 10 minutes after the end of the Porsche event.

So whatever triggered the server error, the request from the client is probably stuck since i entered both those events. The error was obviously cleared on the server side since players can play the events.

But my guess is that the players that started those events during the short period of the events working, have still a pending request to the server and the server is not replying back for the screen to load. So no, based on my testing i do not believe is a client issue. The server is just not sending giving the ok to initialize the request. 

• CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    bad luck then, i was just suggesting that because i had something similar - could not enter until reinstalled (cleaned storage of the game)
    CharlieR said:
    bad luck then, i was just suggesting that because i had something similar - could not enter until reinstalled (cleaned storage of the game)
    Yes i get that and thank you for suggesting it. 
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    33 hours. And looks like hutch finds it fine. Probably they are still celebrating. No official issue, no @Hutch_Robin in this thread. Silence.. 
    edited June 2018
    tichoblin said:
    33 hours. And looks like hutch finds it fine. Probably they are still celebrating. No official issue, no @Hutch_Robin in this thread. Silence.. 
    Can you confirm that this is what happened to you also? The important part is entering the daily and 80s event and playing a ticket.

Porsche event ends
    Events work for a short period of 1 minute probably 8 minutes after the end of the Porsche event
    I enter the daily and play one ticket, i enter the 80s event and play one ticket
  • ivailo12ivailo12 Posts: 32
    Exactly the same problem here.
    Two tickets to support but no answer.
    Can browse my garage and play challenge and campaign, but when press events...
    Second day without Top Drives and getting borred.
    ivailo12 said:
    Exactly the same problem here.
    Two tickets to support but no answer.
    Can browse my garage and play challenge and campaign, but when press events...
    Second day without Top Drives and getting borred.
    Can you confirm the above also? The important part is entering the daily and 80s event and playing a ticket.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Was told by in game support that it should have fixed itself at 10pm yesterday but no luck. IG support have told me they will look into it today. I guess it’s not a few of us that were “lucky” enough to play a ticket, and I would guess they will say wait till the end of the 80s event - since that was the one we entered.

does it end tonight?
  • TreyWelshTreyWelsh Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    Yes, the 80's Event ends tonight.
    TD01055 said:
    Same here. Was told by in game support that it should have fixed itself at 10pm yesterday but no luck. IG support have told me they will look into it today. I guess it’s not a few of us that were “lucky” enough to play a ticket, and I would guess they will say wait till the end of the 80s event - since that was the one we entered.

does it end tonight?
    Ok so, you played tickets for both daily and 80s before the second server crash correct?
  • ivailo12ivailo12 Posts: 32
    I also played a tickets in daily and 80s right after they starts.

TopDives said:
    TD01055 said:

does it end tonight?
    Ok so, you played tickets for both daily and 80s before the second server crash correct?
    Cant remember about the daily but 80s for sure 
    MTopDives said:
    tichoblin said:
    Can you confirm that this is what happened to you also? The important part is entering the daily and 80s event and playing a ticket.

Porsche event ends
    Yes I can:)
    edited June 2018
    It seems to me that based on everyone responses the common denominator is entering at least one of the 2 available events, the daily or the 80s. The 80s event was a 2 day event and playing a ticket during the server crash might mean that tonight the issue will be resolved once the 80s event expires.

If there is anyone who only played the daily event and not the 80s event can confirm that he is able to play events today, will prove this theory. 
    They could have restarted event as they did with Porsche event once. But they decided that we don’t deserve it, that we can wait for another 48 hours. They decided that if they don’t comment it, the problem doesn’t exist. Fantastic attitude. @Hutch_Demorphic @Hutch_Robin are you ok?
    I had confirmation from in game support that they are looking into the issue that affected players and are not able to access the events.
    Been told they’re putting a final fix on it “now” shouldn’t be long!
    TD01055 said:
    Been told they’re putting a final fix on it “now” shouldn’t be long!
    ok, let's keep each other posted with any updates. 
    @TopDives still there
    Events work fine now
  • stefix000stefix000 Posts: 7
    edited February 24
    Same problem here, cannot enter in any events, the other parts of the game go well. I cannot do any events, not possible to get inside without crashing with "erreur serveur". It lasts since 72h ! What happens ?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Respect for digging out this thread.
    @Hutch_Robin , @Hutch_Katie can you please answer these guys locked out of events ?!
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 259 admin
    @stefix000 are you still having an issue? Can we continue troubleshooting on the Bug Report thread for this as this thread is 2 years old and not relevant. https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/9159/pl11-1-bug-reporting-thread/p4

@AndreasSimmer thanks for the tag. This thread is 2 years old, so I'm hoping it's just Stefix needing help.

This discussion has been closed.