How long have you guys been playing this game for?

lukec436lukec436 Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
feel like this game forum has reached the point where it's acceptable to ask this question. I've noticed no one really uses the online forum anymore though, which is kinda meh, but understandable. 
To start off, I've been playing since August of last year

Best Answers

• Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,581 admin
    Accepted Answer
    2 Year in July.  With a break after the first Beta I participated in and the actual release of the game.
  • lukec436lukec436 Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    lukec436 said:
    Bugatti said:
    October 2017
    My birthday is in October and my wife and kids thought I'd like this game on my device, so they installed it and when i woke up on my birthday there was a note on top of my phone that said check out top drives we think you will like it and a google play card for $100... Welp they were right! I loved it!  :D
    No way! I'm an Oct 10 as well! What are the odds?
     1 - (365 P n)/(365^n)

Such that

Probability>50% : n>=23
    Probability>99% : n>=57
    Probability>99.9% : n>=70
    Probability>99.99% : n>=80
    Probability=100% : n>=365
    Lmao, thanks for that

Answers

• Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    October 2017
    My birthday is in October and my wife and kids thought I'd like this game on my device, so they installed it and when i woke up on my birthday there was a note on top of my phone that said check out top drives we think you will like it and a google play card for $100... Welp they were right! I loved it!  :D
    Hey, mine is on the 5th, when is yours? 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    October 2017
    Hey, mine is on the 5th, when is yours? 
    10th, happy to be a Libra  ;)

Gsearch said:
    Bugatti said:
    October 2017
    Happy birthday, DAD!!  Enjoy your addiction!  (that should keep him busy for a year or two, time to go shopping!)
    Sounds about right lol I am sure my wife spends just as much as me without me really knowing as well  :D
    Gsearch said:
    2 Year in July.  With a break after the first Beta I participated in and the actual release of the game.
    Haha, I think we've got a winner! Given you're so active in the community and even around for so long, it's a well deserved Moderator positions I'd say
    Bugatti said:
    October 2017
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone june 23rd?
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Anyone june 23rd?
    Exactly a month later
    mikes said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Anyone june 23rd?
    Exactly a month later
    Conspiracy or coincidence? 🤔
  • ReyneReyne Posts: 87
    May 28, 2018 😄
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lukec436 said:
    Bugatti said:
    October 2017
    Well, my dad is also the 10th and so is my step brother! Crazy lol
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    mikes said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Anyone june 23rd?
    Exactly a month later
    Happy birthday btw. 
    mikes said:
    Huskic69 said:
    mikes said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Anyone june 23rd?
    Exactly a month later
    Happy birthday btw. 
    thanks lol
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    September 2nd
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember, I'm not sure if there's a way to check on Android but I did get iin before the Audi pack bug.
  • LesterLester Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Since September last year. Never played a game this long on any format...lol. i remember the audi bug as my phone was nicked and found it a few hours later after the pack was removed and having all prize cars and max rq...lmao
    Lester said:
    Since September last year. Never played a game this long on any format...lol. i remember the audi bug as my phone was nicked and found it a few hours later after the pack was removed and having all prize cars and max rq...lmao
    I still regret not buying that Audi pack... but yeah, this game is one of the only that I've consistently played for the last few months
    I don't remember, I'm not sure if there's a way to check on Android but I did get iin before the Audi pack bug.
    I believe that bug was in November... not too sure. One way to get a general idea is to check your oldest car and kind of make your assumptions based on when you got it. I think my oldest is the lotus Elise.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lukec436 said:
    I believe that bug was in November... not too sure. One way to get a general idea is to check your oldest car and kind of make your assumptions based on when you got it. I think my oldest is the lotus Elise.
    Thanks! My oldest car is my Mustang GT that I got from the Starter Pack which is 277 days old, that makes it Sept 20th I probably started the game a day or two before that though so I will say Sept 19th.
  • ElPurtzoElPurtzo Posts: 43 ✭✭
    I started playing Top Drives 4 months ago, pity I didn't stumble upon it earlier.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i play TD since november and only 1 good car prizes (BMW orange) and my better position is silver or bronze tier.. no S maxed..
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    I started playing 300 days ago. Full time f2p. I have 6 legendaries (including a Chiron). I think I just missed those Audi packs.
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Anyone june 23rd?
    June 24.