• SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    Leaked pictures of the new update
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see nothing new?

edited July 2018
    HeissRod said:
    I see nothing new?

Its just a joke, I was surprised when I launched the game and the screen was messed up like that. Sorry if i got your hopes up. 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I see nothing new?

Its just a joke, I was surprised when I launched the game and the screen was messed up like that. Sorry if i got your hopes up. 
    apology accepted since u just hit a wall - the RQ140 wall 😄
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭

I think I had one Hummer pre patch note. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I had one Hummer pre patch note. 
    I spy with my little eye the lone hummer that has some friends now
    Haha.  I've only collected 1 of each, but 15 total future Cs.  I almost hope the update gets delayed for a few more days.  :D
    HeissRod said:
    I see nothing new?

I was really scared, went into the dailys and took home rank 1 with 4 losses. Here's my hand, I was really surprised, one guy had a hand of all legendarys. 
    edited July 2018
    HeissRod said:
    I see nothing new?

I was really scared, went into the dailys and took home rank 1 with 4 losses. Here's my hand, I was really surprised, one guy had a hand of all legendarys. 
    what? either you're not in a RQ140 bracket or it's about your trophy score. how many points do you have? 

I'm 8k+ plus and I'm happy if I can squeeze my thigh little *** into top 10 with something like this 

HeissRod said:
    I see nothing new?

what? either you're not in a RQ140 bracket or it's about your trophy score. how many points do you have? 

I'm 8k+ plus and I'm happy if I can squeeze my thigh little *** into top 10 with something like this 

Now I see why I won
    HeissRod said:
    I see nothing new?

Now I see why I won
    I remember now we had this conversation already ~4 months ago with your old account. still don't understand how you can win stuff and keep your trophy score so low. 

but anyway I don't care anymore about trophy score it's not really bad to have a high score except from the dailies.
    HeissRod said:
    I see nothing new?

Now I see why I won
    I remember now we had this conversation already ~4 months ago with your old account. still don't understand how you can win stuff and keep your trophy score so low. 

but anyway I don't care anymore about trophy score it's not really bad to have a high score except from the dailies.
    This account is only 31 days old, I've never won a manufacturer event either. I'm pretty sure that's why my trophy account is so low, every event I've won has never given me over 200 trophies. Usually is around 60-100 trophys. Just need to get my hands on a event car, that should take care of my low trophy count. 
    HeissRod said:
    I see nothing new?

Now I see why I won

This account is only 31 days old, I've never won a manufacturer event either. I'm pretty sure that's why my trophy account is so low, every event I've won has never given me over 200 trophies. Usually is around 60-100 trophys. Just need to get my hands on a event car, that should take care of my low trophy count. 
    still can't quiet follow you but I think we need to end this conversation or we both will get imprisoned for posting of topic  ;)
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too late am giving you both six months hard labour 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you both come up with a great Mazda photo and post it
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    bobdylan said:
    Lol .... 
    Best see what's added then we can work out what's good and what's not in the RQ world... 
    Now shhhhh leave our elcaminos alone I just maxed out my 2nd 😂
    That, and twinkle's statement are true.  But Hutch knows the Evo 8 won't be competitive at A.  But the ratio of uptiers to downtiers is what kills this.  If Hutch want me to stop yelling at them in EVERY UPDATE'S THREAD they should stop up tiering more than 20 cars and only downtiering a 1/5th of that..  Even though one of them, no one has.

I won't stop with the El Camino, ever...
    You want them to arbitrarily lower cars? Why? Why should they lower as many as they raise? Just for symmetry? That's bonkers.

The reason cars are being raised in RQ Is beacuse more cars are being added beneath them, so the relative strength of cars being upgraded is higher.

This is particularly hitting offroaders this time presumably because they're adding CX 3/5/9 etc.

Why is this upsetting you (serious question) IMHO it's a great opportunity to get a bunch of extra yellows and reds and beef up my garage, I don't see how this is a lose situation at all.
    Because there's a number of cars butchered by being pushed up that could come back down, again, Mustang GT, the Naravas, etc.  Relative strength makes sense but it's hard to see when the class it gets put in has such a low factor of competitiveness aside from the Levorg.  For why it upsets me?  Maybe it's because I've been hit multiple times by the uptiers, and this time losing out on maxing a brand new Infiniti QX70.  Maybe it's also because Hutch blatently ignores the D class monopoly of the El Camino, which has stood for nearly a year.  But as I said, I mainly get mad when cars seem to just be arbitrarily uptiered.  Which is basically what's happening with Japanese off roaders.

I will eat my socks if the majority of Mazda SUVs are D class.  They will be C, I guarentee you.
    The strength of the Camino is incredibly narrow, that why it stays a lowly rq13.  The RQ sorting algorithm ranks cars against each other on all tracks, the fact that the el Camino will be beaten by an rq3 honda beat on a bunch of circuits is why it stays low.

There is literally nothing arbitrary about the rq changes.  It doesn't matter what rq the Mazda SUV's are the, rq18's that are being upgraded now have a bunch more cars that they will beat (through the sorting algorithm) be they rq10 or rq17.  That's why they're being upgraded.

I'll say it again, I can't see how this is ANYTHING other than an opportunity for current players, you have advanced notice of cars being upgraded and an opportunity to hoard them / upgrade them while it's still easy.  What's the problem here? A is it really just the QX70?  How is a week's notice not enough time to upgrade that car if that's what you want to do with it.
    bobdylan said:
    Too late am giving you both six months hard labour 
    in Folsom Prison? 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Climber sits like Budda in a 10 foot cell
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Unless you both come up with a great Mazda photo and post it
    Did someone say Mazda? 

Saw at this lovely RX7 this morning. Will probably be a challenge prize car soon, but you’ll need 3 787b’s to win it 
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BoxtaS you and your camera scared my little rx7 
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,594 admin
    So, do I sell the 2005 Corvette Z06?  Seems a shame to lose an S class car in a down move and lose the 220k difference in price...  I don't use it as an S and will not likely use it as an A.  I could let it drop, then fuse it into an S, but again, it is a big loss of cash.
  • JoppJopp Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    So, do I sell the 2005 Corvette Z06?  Seems a shame to lose an S class car in a down move and lose the 220k difference in price...  I don't use it as an S and will not likely use it as an A.  I could let it drop, then fuse it into an S, but again, it is a big loss of cash.
    Shouldn't it become one of the stronger epics? Or is it that bad really? Good car to save for US events? 
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jopp said:
    Gsearch said:
    Shouldn't it become one of the stronger epics? Or is it that bad really? Good car to save for US events? 
    Not that strong’ dropping to RQ25...
    Huskic69 said:
    @Gsearch
    sell it

...and buy stock in plastics?
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    @Gsearch
    sell it