Italy Carbon Fibers

2»

Comments

• bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    Got a delta evo II - about my usual luck!
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭
    Could've been the Evo I 
  • binnerbinner Posts: 650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Well atleast you didn’t get the black lancia and a c class which is about the get demoted to a d class
  • Topdriver44089Topdriver44089 Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Bought 2
    In the First one i got an evo2 (i was happy with It. Useful in 90s and itally events)
    The Second one i got a Pagani zonda f.

O already had a yellow Pagani. I know they are the 2 weakest, but It was enough to get me to top 10 in the fast Lane event and It is now my 2nd fastest car in medium/ long drags.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    just got another huayra
    Better luck next time...! 
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Well atleast you didn’t get the black lancia and a c class which is about the get demoted to a d class
    Fuse it before update
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me thinks the drop rates on these packs are messed up, with the amount of Paganis I'm seeing here and in the events.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figure I'll also show off hutchs generosity with pack drops due to the delay of the 6.0 update 
    First my "cheap CF" netted me this

Then I bought 4 more regular priced carbons in which I netted

And

🤔🤔🤔
    That is fricken awesome! I've yet to get one of those quadtifoglio, congratulations  ;)
  • flight4590flight4590 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Pulled a 4C out of mine.  So ecstatic about this.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I just bought 2 more and I got 2 Alfa 4C’s. Wish I had more slots to keep buying as the drop rates do seem better than usual. 

EDIT: So I took the plunge, bought 20 more slots and another Italian CF. I got 2 B classes. The Alfa Giulia (RQ22) and a an RQ21 Lancia Delta. 

On a a side note, I also bought 4 regular ceramics, and got an A class (!) and a B class. That’s in addition to yet another A class that I got earlier today (993 Turbo) in another ceramic that I bought. 
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭✭
    Bought 1 pack. Got a guilia veloce. My chance of getting a pagani are over until the next Italian CF deal.
    Ugh everyone seems to be getting Huayras left and right and I just bought all 10 and got 3x 4C and and a ton of Lancias................ I've never been lucky with anything 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh everyone seems to be getting Huayras left and right and I just bought all 10 and got 3x 4C and and a ton of Lancias................ I've never been lucky with anything 
    Given that the pull rate for epic of higher cars is around 25%, 3 epics from 10 CFs IS lucky.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought all the packs and got 2 RQ22 Alfas as my best :( Never ever lucky… Got like a million Lancias to feed my Epics though, silver lining.
    Given that the pull rate for epic of higher cars is around 25%, 3 epics from 10 CFs IS lucky.
    Yeah but just look at the previous posts and the consistent luck some get 
  • AdxREAdxRE Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    It is just that most people who have worse luck do not bother posting their Lancia army here. I opened 8 Italian CF in total (Since the last patch) and never seen anything better than B. 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I eneteted the Alpha wolves event. There’s 16 people in it and the top six all have at least 3 4Cs. One has five 4C and two others have the super Guilia. A lot of good cars floating around. 
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 608 ✭✭✭✭
    I only bought the cheap one... This is what I got.

• GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    I figure I'll also show off hutchs generosity with pack drops due to the delay of the 6.0 update 
    First my "cheap CF" netted me this

Then I bought 4 more regular priced carbons in which I netted

And

🤔🤔🤔
    So bad ****!  You really hit the jackpot here...quad is a great med ride 4wd (maybe best) and Pagani is best in class too (minus challenge pagani)....keeps hope alive, which is probably a bad thing? ;)
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called selection bias, these threads AREN'T a fair representation of everyone's pulls.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called selection bias, these threads AREN'T a fair representation of everyone's pulls.
    This is true, in the "decent pulls" thread I recently posted what I got from the Audi CFs that were available not too long ago, I bought all 10 packs and got no epics or legendaries. Now that IS bad luck, but it all averages out, someone else probably got 6 epics out of 10 packs, just to keep the percentages correct.