Comments

• prodnusprodnus Posts: 59 ✭✭
    303 should win on most tracks
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won one. No idea what to do with it!
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already sold it to buy plastics...

...wait, what I have done !!!!!!!

It’s only 125 💵, so I can only buy paper with it...

Damned !
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another overpowered prize car that only P2W players can get :D:D:D
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It almost feels like I’ve been punished for doing well. Oh well, pulled two Cs from the prize ceramic so some small compensation. 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This smart specifically will come in handy at some point. Cool to have another prize car! I dont know much about Smarts on here. Maybe ill run some stock times.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won the car and pulled a B from the Ceramic.  Not bad for an F-class competition.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going out for a bit. Now we need to run 303 vs 033 times. If its not done by this evening/tomorrow when i return ill do the alternate tune on mine for you guys.
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    If anyone cares here's a maxed one lol

Looks like a Chiron-Killer !!!
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do you protect you recently won trophy car? I'm totally sure sooner or later a significant part of us will have fused it by accident and I'm sure I will be one of them, it's so nondescript.

has anybody ever fused/sell a trophy car, is it even possible? 
  • DoupaoDoupao Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    i am afraid that i might accidentally sell it upgrading an uncommon car
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭
    how do you protect you recently won trophy car? I'm totally sure sooner or later a significant part of us will have fused it by accident and I'm sure I will be one of them, it's so nondescript.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. It’s not like this  Smart car sticks out from the rest, especially the normal FourTwo and the cabrio version. 

Even leaving Prize cars aside, fully upgraded cars that get accidentally fused. I know it’s better now that you can tap and see the specs, but not sure what happened with the suggestions about a ‘lock’ button on certain cars?
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    Here are some times for the 303 version of the Fortwo EV:

Karting Circuit (Rain): 48:96
    City Streets Medium (Dry): 1:26:26
    Indoor Karting (Dry): 54:53
    Slalom Test (Rain): 36:40
    Twisty Circuit (Dry): 1:23:93
    Hairpin Road (Dry): 54:10
    Hairpin Road (Snow): 1:58:56
    Hairpin Road (Rain): 57:19
    G-Force Test (Dry): 26:53
    G-Force Test (Rain): 28:40

The Slalom test was found on the last (or second to last) match of the first UK campaign. Not sure if it is rolling start or not.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Bucks73 said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing. It’s not like this  Smart car sticks out from the rest, especially the normal FourTwo and the cabrio version. 

Even leaving Prize cars aside, fully upgraded cars that get accidentally fused. I know it’s better now that you can tap and see the specs, but not sure what happened with the suggestions about a ‘lock’ button on certain cars?
    ...on top it's a common and the grey stars are hard to see.

If I remember correctly the lock button discussion ended with hutch wants to bind their resources in other projects, no priority for this feature. So I was wondering if it would be possible to make it in general impossible to fuse/sell a trophy car?