Skip to content

The Mash-Up (uc)

Comments

• hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Anybody found a good hand yet? I've been switching mine up. 

At the moment, using:
    303 RQ9 2006 Ford Ranger (silver one) 
    330 RQ9 2016 Ford Ranger (blue one)
    303 RQ8 1965 Porsche 911 303
    330 RQ10 1967 Chevy Impala
    1.3 RQ8 Autozam AZ-1

Definitely have some room to improve upon this one
    how do you place your cars on the 3. track set? 
    Looks like that trackset was my oversight haha. Will be modifying for sure.
    yes, I run into the same problem. you would have to use the Impala on the G-Force test or tw road. I think it's something you can do if the majority in your bracket does it too.

• hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    What's the best way to get E-class cars for fusing? I find prize boards only have 1 (maybe 2). Is smurfing and buying aluminums recommended?
    smurfing should give you more than egnoth of course depending on the time you can invest. for fusing u don't need E-class cars common ones are doing it, so if u need to buy packs u can go for plastics.

sorry for the double post.
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10-0 so far in my bracket...

the pathfinder is a good allrounder for 1/4mi and dirt slalom, and also dry twisty in one set...
    maybe gonna change the cat for MG...
    Your deck is great Elias, love it...
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the guy in first a forum member? Name looks familiar, may have just been in other events with me. Is there anyone in my bracket?

Unless it's fixed my name will probably show as TD59720
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Sitting 3rd with this hand, but I’d like to get the Merc van in. What do you guys think I should take out for it? 

Does the Merc van go well in the hill climbs? If I ditch the blue ranger it will free up RQ 

I found Gabor’s little sister in my bracket...

• 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    43MK4 said:
    RobGripes said:

@43MK4

Is that still you on 2nd? 

The name bug is putting doubts in my mind so need to check. If it's you we can lock down top tier i reckon
    @RobGripes that's me :)
    The top guy is andy goh.

He is running two merc vans with rq7 so don't race him on the double drag set. 
    @robgripes I'm just gonna smurf this one. Got rid of some key cars for the event after recent update - merc vans.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    @Antoun that's me, wanna team up for tier 1? :)
    Ozzman said:
    @Antoun that's me, wanna team up for tier 1? :)
    Heissler that’s you @Ozzman ?

If yes of course we will team up for Tiers 1...
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ozzman we smurf the daily every day lmao
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Antoun, yes that's me. All right then, if there are no other forum members in our bracket, then let's do this. I also have a 330 and an 033 Caterham (though a 303 would fit these tracks more I guess), but I thought the Pathfinder is better.

@Huskic69, yes I've seen your nice little 2CVs many times. :) I join immediately when I can stay awake till 11pm.

• deewoddeewod Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    @DeserT I’m above you in your league. Shall we secure top 2?
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    deewod said:
    Aye, for sure. I’m tinkering with my hand and I’m afraid I left a bad ghost in one trackset 😂.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    I’m loving this Autozam! Winning a 1/4 mile drag in the wet dirt against a 4wd all. Haha
    What time is it doing?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmaster FST... i know you are forumer.. maybe we can do some team work for first tier!!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    RobGripes said:
    43MK4 said:
    RobGripes said:

@43MK4

Is that still you on 2nd? 

The name bug is putting doubts in my mind so need to check. If it's you we can lock down top tier i reckon
    @RobGripes that's me :)
    The top guy is andy goh.

He is running two merc vans with rq7 so don't race him on the double drag set. 
    @robgripes I'm just gonna smurf this one. Got rid of some key cars for the event after recent update - merc vans.
    Me too. I sold them all, but pulled one in a pack and upgraded it. But struggling anyway!
  • genialrapiergenialrapier Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    I think I'm giving up on 1st tier, at least there are 2 people using elias hand in my bracket
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i use elias hand... very interesting and very good!! :D:D
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    DeserT said:
    deewod said:
    Aye, for sure. I’m tinkering with my hand and I’m afraid I left a bad ghost in one trackset 😂.
    @deewod
     Someone gave you a bunch of losses. Didn’t check if you have a bad ghost, I’ll do that in my next set of tickets. Also changed my hand and looks stronger now.
  • RawelRawel Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imo metro is better than caterham for that event

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one has specfically discussed the Forest track?  That track is cool!
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    No one has specfically discussed the Forest track?  That track is cool!
    I don't see the river crossing that the name suggests lol
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was really pumped, and surprised  to see the forest track in this event. Props to @Hutch_Robin and team for throwing it in. Very cool sneak peak of whats to come.
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    My hand since the beginning.

The Civic will beat Metro on all tracks and Caterham on some. i only have one guy that can beat me by one point in two sets that’s using the Infinity QX30 instead of the Civic, and a Vectra instead of one V250. 

On the set with the hill climb, place the V250 on the 1/4 mile and the Pathfinder on hill.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭

Isnt that 2nd guy a forumer?
    looks familiar so i gave some wins when i cannot beat anyone, but realized he keeps attacking me. 
  • deewoddeewod Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    DeserT said:
    DeserT said:
    deewod said:
    @deewod
     Someone gave you a bunch of losses. Didn’t check if you have a bad ghost, I’ll do that in my next set of tickets. Also changed my hand and looks stronger now.
    I might have been targeted because I wasn’t running the Vectra so I switched my hand to include it. Hunting for a good RQ7 for the dry twisty bits now
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:

looks familiar so i gave some wins when i cannot beat anyone, but realized he keeps attacking me. 
    Yes he is, but i havent seen him in a long time
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:

Mate, NEVER trust a reptile, period. Especially such examples sporting a documented history of obliterating entire metropolitan areas with complete disregard for human life! Reptiles are cold blooded mofos and well know for their treacherous behaviour. O well, lesson learned I suppose.
  • dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    deewod said:
    DeserT said:
    DeserT said:
    deewod said:
    @deewod
    I might have been targeted because I wasn’t running the Vectra so I switched my hand to include it. Hunting for a good RQ7 for the dry twisty bits now
    Try the smart roadster and be surpised how good it is up the hill, beating metro and cat
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    mazeoops said:

Mate, NEVER trust a reptile, period. Especially such examples sporting a documented history of obliterating entire metropolitan areas with complete disregard for human life! Reptiles are cold blooded mofos and well know for their treacherous behaviour. O well, lesson learned I suppose.
    I agree man. Also, NEVER trust the lizard people. They will mess you up for sure. Who knows, maybe one of us is one Image result for thonking meme